Nightmares, need help figuring them out

kduphily

Hi everyone, I'm hoping I can get some help with some nightmares I have been having. Sorry it might be long winded.

For the last 3 nights I have been having nightmares about just about all my aspects in life. The first night I had dreamt about everyone I know and love dieing horrifically, daughter dieing in a car crash, father dieing by drownding, boyfriend falling off a building...ect, they included my business partner and all my living relatives and friends. Leaving me completely alone and unloved.

The second night I dreamt of all of my current animals dieing as well, and some how have already passed, some getting run over by cars, some being put to sleep at a vets even though there was nothing wrong with them.

Last night was about my business and second job, the building burned to the ground and I couldn't save any of the animals that where there for grooming and the fire department refused to put the fire out. And at my second job where I care for the elderly everytime I went to a clients home they passed away as soon as I walked in the door.

In all of these nightmares, I could smell, hear and feel everything that was going on around me, I woke up each night in a cold sweat, shaking and crying, unable to go back to sleep.

I don't know what any of this means, and I'm honestly afraid to go to sleep tonight, I afraid as to what other aspect I will dream about. Any insight would be welcome.

DownUnderNZer

How intriguing for me and yet absolutely disturbing for you...

Similar thing happened to me for days or even weeks in a row on end only mine was about a bus trip over and over.

It stopped only when I was able to work out the message. Friend helped though. :thumbsup:

All this out of control "death" makes me wonder if there are aspects to your life in which you feel you are out of your depth, clutching at straws, and/or holding on to something or someone like a losing battle.

Not a literal death, but something is no longer in your control and it is coming to an end.

Is there something like that going on?

kduphily

How intriguing for me and yet absolutely disturbing for you...

Similar thing happened to me for days or even weeks in a row on end only mine was about a bus trip over and over.

It stopped only when I was able to work out the message. Friend helped though. :thumbsup:

All this out of control "death" makes me wonder if there are aspects to your life in which you feel you are out of your depth, clutching at straws, and/or holding on to something or someone like a losing battle.

Not a literal death, but something is no longer in your control and it is coming to an end.

Is there something like that going on?

Thank you for your reply, as far as something ending only the year for me lol. Everything else seems good

DownUnderNZer

Remembered something from another dream...

It could be the opposite...meaning "new beginnings" or a "new cycle".

I remember dreaming of a prisoner being stabbed to death and his blood was everywhere in the cell. Seemed so real.

I was told the above thing for that particular dream.

Mind you...can't recall what I was told about the serial killing one although I think it was a bit different.

Hope you work it out ~ I know what it is like to dream the same dream over and over. :mad:

Thank you for your reply, as far as something ending only the year for me lol. Everything else seems good

kduphily

Just had a thought as well, maybe it's the end of my block with tarot, haven't been able to read in about 6 months. And I feel blocked magically, and metaphysically as well

smw

Just had a thought as well, maybe it's the end of my block with tarot, haven't been able to read in about 6 months. And I feel blocked magically, and metaphysically as well

There seems to be a contrast here of you being blocked and the explosion of destructive energy involving everyone in your life in your dreams. A thought maybe, unleashing something for you gives rise to fears that this will lead to harming others and losing them.Perhaps you are taking on too many responsibilities or would like to be free of some, but you can't.

kduphily

There seems to be a contrast here of you being blocked and the explosion of destructive energy involving everyone in your life in your dreams. A thought maybe, unleashing something for you gives rise to fears that this will lead to harming others and losing them.Perhaps you are taking on too many responsibilities or would like to be free of some, but you can't.

Yes I would love to give up some of my responsibilities, but can't and feel like sometimes I'm a rat in a sinking ship. I have felt lately I could hurt someone with a bad tarot reading or spell gone wrong so haven't done anything like that in forever. And as far as loosing people I have a great fear of it and I usually way over think things when in reality everything is fine, like waiting for the ax to fall

smw

Yes I would love to give up some of my responsibilities, but can't and feel like sometimes I'm a rat in a sinking ship. I have felt lately I could hurt someone with a bad tarot reading or spell gone wrong so haven't done anything like that in forever. And as far as loosing people I have a great fear of it and I usually way over think things when in reality everything is fine, like waiting for the ax to fall

I am sorry to hear that:(

If you have a lot of responsibilities it could be worth having a look at where each responsibility ends -managing to take some time for yourself, or even looking at what are your actual responsibility is and what 'feels' like your responsibility.

Eta... I mentioned feel as some people do seem to have more than their fair share of responsibilities, though that may not be your situation.

Emily

Hi kduphily, I can't help with your dreams but have you thought about getting a Dream catcher? I've posted on here before about when my son was around 9 and was plagued with nightmares so bad he didn't want to sleep, it was upsetting to see him in the middle of a nightmare trying to wake himself up and calling to me.

So I bought him a dream catcher, explained how it would work and hung it by his bed - that night he had the best sleep for weeks and the nightmares stopped. He's nearly 19 now and the dream catcher is still in his room, he still has weird dreams but not nightmares - he never had another.

I'd always recommend a dream catcher to someone who was having nightmares and it can't hurt, just hang it in your bedroom. :)

kduphily

I am sorry to hear that:(

If you have a lot of responsibilities it could be worth having a look at where each responsibility ends -managing to take some time for yourself, or even looking at what are your actual responsibility is and what 'feels' like your responsibility.

Eta... I mentioned feel as some people do seem to have more than their fair share of responsibilities, though that may not be your situation.

Thank you, sorry for the late reply, had too much New Years last night, I understand what you are saying, I do need to take more time for myself but can't seem to figure out where, something I have to work on.