Non Traditional Oracle Intuition Study II - Day 1 - Monday

September Pixie

You use any oralce of your choosing.. doesn't matter what kind, how big, or how many cards.. any of them.. the only thing this requires is a little time and something to write with..

We will do this 3 days this week.. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.

Here is how you begin..

You take your oracle and shuffle 9 times.. remove the top card but keep it face down (DO NOT LOOK AT IT!!) and hold your hand above it and intuitively write down what you feel, see, sense, smell, etc..

after 3, 6, or 9 hours you can turn the card over.. does what you felt remind you of the card? of your day? if so, how and why.. if not.. is it an opposite? explain.. record your thoughts.. How does this card apply to you and how does it apply to you today? Any connection with this card? The colors? etc..

September Pixie

Emelya's Draw

Emelya said:
ok i don't know if you want to keep this here or start a new thread but i'll put my impressions here and copy them over if there is a seperate thread.

monday: frouds fairy oracle

impressions:
awareness
the colour blue
peace
light
sky
arc
vision
shy smile
thoughtful
calm

if i were to guess i would say this is a singer, either intuition or connection

i did this at 5:05pm so i'll probably flip it at 8:05 or 11:05...i doubt i'll be up till 2.

:)

Copied from other thread..

September Pixie

I am using "Das Elfen Orakle".. in hopes that they can be used for more than just looking pretty in my collection! I really love the water color images and am hoping I can connect well enough with them as I did in the previous study groups :)

Intuitive Impressions From Card:
stone, leaf, tent, water, wind, tree, branches, root, square, mirror, castle, diamond, tired, illness, sleep, relaxation, calmness..

I had quite a strange time trying to connect to this card for some reason.. I am hoping that these prove to be an oracle I CAN connect to :)

September Pixie

Hope no one minds that I pull a second for today as I am worried about the Oracle of Elves being a real reading deck! I am using "Wisdom of the Four Winds".. I haven't really ever used these cards.. they are beautiful and the book is amazing.. I just want to see if I can connect to these intuitively also :)

blackness, layers, green, pole, iris, eye, nothingness, white, sea, sea weed, confusion, not connecting..

This card is a strange one for me! Not quite sure what I see or even how to describe it.. :/ looking forward to the reveal!

FantasyWorld

Using my Soul Cards:

The ocean, a dove, swimming, hardwork but a lendind hand,yellow,feelings of achomplishment but working hard to get there,purple and/or black, keep seeing and getting feelings of an arm reaching up out the water.

Won't be able to look until 9 pm tommorow night:( unless I happen to wake up at 6 am which I'm not,LOL, because I get to sleep later than usual:love:

My use my Madame Endoras next time....we'll see.......hate waiting!

Emelya

ok well i turned my card over at 11:05 6 hours later.

what i wrote as initial impressions at 5:05:

awareness
the colour blue
peace
light
sky
arc
vision
shy smile
thoughtful
calm

if i were to guess i would say this is a singer, either intuition or connection

and the verdict is:

it was eponas wild daughter #54, not a singer as i guessed but most of my impressions were accurate

the book says eponas daughter indicates inner shadows, depression and growth. she is written up quite negatively but i have always had trouble seeing her that way. maybe it is because she is associated with the light of the moon and i am very much drawn to the moon. i think shes gotten a bit of a bad rap. i do associate her with peace and awareness. the colour blue was very accurate. this card is almost entirely blue. light is accurate also as she is bathed in moonlight and the moonlight reflecting off her wings does form something of an arc. she is wearing a shy smile and looks thoughtful and calm.

all in all not a bad start. i was a little disappointed not to see one of the two cards i guessed but really my impressions were quite accurate. yay me :)

Tsukiyono

I used my Faerie Oracle deck and I pulled my card around 2:30 this afternoon, then I had to head off work work before I could post. ^^;

Intuitive Impressions from the card:
arrow, white, friction, arrow through the apple, pointed staring, owls, clearsight, foresight, concentration, archer, focus, precision, apple blossom, springtime, calmness, placid.

OK, so then at 11:30 when I got home I flipped it over and it was #56, Gloominus Doom. ^^; I think what I wrote is practically the exact opposite of Gloominus Doom. I've always thoought about Gloominus as being so caught up in self pity that he fails to see the good around him. I suppose the only thing that my thoughts and Gloominus have in common is the aspect of focus, as I think Gloominus is very focused on himself and his negative thoughts. Pointed staring probably works too now that I look over the card again, as Gloominus is definitely staring, and rather pointedly. He wants you to notice him and pity him.

As far as how this applies to me and my day, Gloominus had nothing to do with my day, at all, in fact quite the opposite. I had a lot of fun, and never once thought about any troubles.

Heh, I feel like this turned out quite awful! :D It's kind of funny actually. Maybe I was too distracted or something.

FantasyWorld

FantasyWorld said:
Using my Soul Cards:

The ocean, a dove, swimming, hardwork but a lending hand,yellow,feelings of achomplishment but working hard to get there,purple and/or black, keep seeing and getting feelings of an arm reaching up out the water.

Won't be able to look until 9 pm tommorow night:( unless I happen to wake up at 6 am which I'm not,LOL, because I get to sleep later than usual:love:

My use my Madame Endoras next time....we'll see.......hate waiting!

Okay. so going by 3's I looked at mine at 6:36 so that still works, right;)

And what do I see??? Someone with their arms up in the air and kinda above them the image of their elated face. It does look the the ocean or a pool or water and there is kinda an orangey-yellow color. It has an Ahhhh-finally look to it like at long last. Not sure why I got thoughts of a dove..maybe the freedom of flying. Looking at the top face, the yellow could be like the Sun on the face and being lost in the moment...something I have a hard time doing...enjoying the moment...fully living and enjoying the moment! Wow, I always get so much out of doing this:love:

September Pixie

Oracle of Elves - 22 Serene / Inspiration

Card Pulled: 22 Serene / Inspiration
Book Definitions: There are no english books with this deck, so bare this in mind when reading...

22 - Serene - inspiration

Zilveren swindle gleam
between the ASTRE.
It is the way of the heart,
that against me cannot lie,
because it knows only truth.

Sometimes become you at awake become themselves consciously, that a problem which you had, has been solved during your sleep that the solution has come naturally to you. In reality it is this way, that you restless spirit is silent during sleep, and that you can part read fijnstoffelijke the solution, which frequently stands in the ASTRE written and in a dream you reaches. Or that as a message deeply your subconsciousness i penetrated, to carry the best solution at the correct moment in the form of a brilliant intuïtie. Because generally have you the solutions which you zoekt already in your. They travel with with your soul, in the expectation that you heart will discover them. Yes, it is the heart which finds the correct answers, without also but the smallest mistake. You must ask the your heart, you must learn listen to its voice.

Intuitive Impressions Without Seeing The Card:
stone, leaf, tent, water, wind, tree, branches, root, square, mirror, castle, diamond, tired, illness, sleep, relaxation, calmness..

Intuitive Impressions Now Seeing The Card:
Most of what I saw made sense.. the card is of two faeries in a pond of green and blue water, while some sort of leaves and branches (kind of like a weeping willow) form a frame around them.. the calmness and tiredness/illness I saw are what this card relieves you from.. pretty amazing! Roots come into mine when I see how these branches look, they look like slender roots framing the card, not quite sure how a castle fits in here, except to be in one would definitely be inspirational! The sun in the background of this card is definitely shining like a diamond and the water is sparkling like thousands of little diamonds..over all, was a very BEAUTIFUL card!!

Final Thoughts:
I wasn't feeling so well yesterday and pulling this card was amazing! As soon as I did, I actually began to feel better!! I knew when I saw water that this card would have some purity or clarifying properties, but I had no idea it would all make so much sense!

September Pixie

Wisdom of the Four Winds - 28 "Fire Keeper of the East" Illumination The Sun {Te Ra}

Card Pulled: 28 "Fire Keeper of the East" Illumination
Book Definitions:
I am Te Ra

I move to send the seasons
The sharing of hope filled days
Within the greater circle
That is of ancient Ways

Fire burning across the realms
Of endless space and true time
The beginning and the end
Mystery sown within the rhyme

Light honouring the shadow
Then gently lifting high

I am the gift of life

The poetry in this book is amazing.. since there are like 3 pages dedicated to each card, I won't copy it all, but I think the poem describes this card perfectly!

Intuitive Impressions Without Seeing The Card:
blackness, layers, green, pole, iris, eye, nothingness, white, sea, sea weed, confusion, not connecting..

Intuitive Impressions Now Seeing The Card:
The card shows a bunch of what looks like perhaps bamboo shoots or tall sea weed reaching towards the sky, a clear calm sea with a bright sun over head.. the layers I saw were in perfect shape of the actual branches here! Blackness lifting, the sun is shining.. no worries, calmness.. nothingness is associated with your troubles/fears lifting.. how amazing I pull two cards with nearly the same meaning in one day?!

Final Thoughts:
Again, I didn't feel well yesterday.. but instantly felt better after the card pulls and this proves to be why!! I really love doing these studies, I get so much more out of it and it helps me to learn to trust my intuitive self ;) Hope others feel the same!