November's Crystals Messages

Falcor

Me please :)
its my birthday month :)

Finding the fulfillment in love i am looking for.. is my topic

thanks!

Pipestone/Catlinite-root chakra

This card talks about love but not romantic love but the very first you have felt since your birth. It points to your family, your roots direction. It urges you to find more about where you are from and about your ancestors that love you and stand by your side for many generations. Find fulfillment in loving and cherishing your family and their stories. Embrace them as tight and lovingly as they do you.

Happy birthday =]

Falcor

May I sit? :)

My love life please.

Let me know if you have a question. Thanks!

Sure, only provide a decent feedback.

Ha! you got Rose Quartz, what a surprise =P

This lovely stone connected to the heart Chakra. First of all it calls you to cleanse yourself from all the previous hurts and relationships.

Second, it asks you to love yourself more. Show yourself that love by nurturing and spoiling yourself. Unconditionally. Just do it and enjoy.

This stone hints about your heart finding happiness soon so keep looking. =]

Jdance

Pipestone/Catlinite-root chakra

This card talks about love but not romantic love but the very first you have felt since your birth. It points to your family, your roots direction. It urges you to find more about where you are from and about your ancestors that love you and stand by your side for many generations. Find fulfillment in loving and cherishing your family and their stories. Embrace them as tight and lovingly as they do you.

Happy birthday =]

Thanks very much.
Family is very important to me. Interesting, I've never really been that curious about my distant roots. I know about the family who have lived in my lifetime and i am 50, so that is a lot of people, HA. But honestly, i have always just kinda rolled with what I know. Im more about looking forward than back... so this is interesting indeed. my parents are getting older, so maybe its time to ask them for more info.

PeopleWillBeYou

Sure, only provide a decent feedback.

Ha! you got Rose Quartz, what a surprise =P

This lovely stone connected to the heart Chakra. First of all it calls you to cleanse yourself from all the previous hurts and relationships.

Second, it asks you to love yourself more. Show yourself that love by nurturing and spoiling yourself. Unconditionally. Just do it and enjoy.

This stone hints about your heart finding happiness soon so keep looking. =]

Thank you! I am trying to get fully get over my ex.. so I am mostly ready for love, it's just for some reason I feel out out of touch when it comes to love. I do need to love myself more, I try to tell myself that everyday, and I try to love myself everyday.. it's kinda hard to still. :)

Eva4

Cerussite-root&crown Chakras

This stone is known as travelers crystal. I think it says that you'll have a travel or even a short trip connected to job area. It'll take you out of your comfort zone. So this stone will help you to adapt, to go with the flow and to turn whatever experience or situation you are in into something positive.

I've been applying to jobs that would require me to travel for the first time in my life to a job. I've always worked remotely, so it may look like I could get one of these. Definitely going to see this as a learning experience. Thank you. :)

Padma

I would love a crystal card, Falcor! May I be your 6th sitter, please?

My query is on the subject of my marriage. My spouse is away working, out of country, and it can get tough. So I would love to know which crystal would like to be my ally during this time :)

Falcor

I would love a crystal card, Falcor! May I be your 6th sitter, please?

My query is on the subject of my marriage. My spouse is away working, out of country, and it can get tough. So I would love to know which crystal would like to be my ally during this time :)

Ruby-root&sacral chakras

Ruby is all about passion. In your case is about reignite the passion and fulfillment between you too. To be open about what do you want in life, what makes you happy. Don't be shy, feel and do with all your body ans soul. Activate your body, use your life energy to bring joy and order into that period.

Padma

Ruby-root&sacral chakras

Ruby is all about passion. In your case is about reignite the passion and fulfillment between you too. To be open about what do you want in life, what makes you happy. Don't be shy, feel and do with all your body ans soul. Activate your body, use your life energy to bring joy and order into that period.

Hi Falcor! Thanks for the draw.

I can see why reigniting the passion would be helpful to us - marriages grow stale, and mine is getting long in the tooth! There is only one problem with this - he is on the other side of the planet, working. He will be gone for many months...so, while we may reignite love via emails, we won't be able to experience it till March :p

But, otherwise, that is great advice - to be open and honest, and to engage with what I want in life. And to share that.

Funnily enough, I have been wearing my ruby ring lately! :D

Thanks again for the very insightful reading :)