offering a business question reading,fb required

HOLMES

ok so I was wondering kind of reading I could offer now..
I used the free tarot readings and got the king of pentacles,hmm I said what kind of person ? but as I read the description I noticed it was mostly business related.

so inspired by my recent 4 questions, approach in the mediumship readings, I decided to go for the business approach.
if you do not own a business, it would work if you are a managerial, leadership position at your career.
as I am looking for intermediate feedback, it is best if we focus on presents questions instead of a 3 month forecast.

so ask your 4 questions here,, then pm me the following
business/career/ or position.

mahafrins

I am just started my business both in legal and tarot

My first question is why I lost my last job
Second how will my tarot business go

What's going to be more successful?

Will I attract work and money in the legal?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

HOLMES

for mahafrins

For mahafrins

the spread goes like this
--9 --8--3--7-6

with an extra card being put over the 3, when reading upwards, righters, and lefters.
so as example in the middle at the end I was left with the rider/bottom, key, child and mice on the top of the little pile.

the idea to go in a cross like fashion came to me as experiement, rather then just going 3 rows of four.

My first question is why I lost my last job ?

5 tree, 8 coffin, 1 rider
The traditions lead to the death because of the rider news.

If I read this correctly the decision came from the head office or the higher ups as they have to cut corners. This situation was building up over sometime as some see the coffin as illness that it was a sickness that had to be cut out. And the reason is they expanded to much and so had to prune the tree sort to speak even though there isnt’ a scythe here, I think of that tree in the karate kid part 3 where they cut the tree to let it grow.

Second how will my tarot business go?

33 key, fish 34 , 3 ship
The key to catching the fish is to use the ship

It looks positive sort to speak if I may , allow me to talk a bit here,, without you so involved in the old business this gives you the opportunity to really get into the tarot. See the key is about unlocking your tarot potential. So while you get your tarot business going , see this as an ideal chance to rebuild and retool your knowledge of the tarot by looking at it anew. Suppose you weren’t that inuitative base before,, you can practice hardcore here on atf doing inuitative readings.
Or if you weren’t that knowable in numerology, or astrology and it interests you that could be your chance.
The fish seems to speak to the timing that perhaps you will get lucky and get into an innercircle of friends who have a great network to spread your work around.
The ship could mean well I was going to say taking a workshop or two , (like the specialized kind like the tarot school offers in their special topics or ata ) but if you are the only knowledgable one , perhaps you can give a workshop, aka teach them how to fish .
By the way as I lay the down the key card to replace the rider, the coffin is beneath the key indicating that you have to lay the old job to rest energy wish for you to move forwards.

Since I lay these cards right to left I am going to read this right to left here.

6 clouds, 25 rings , 13 child
The whispy cloud is ringed into being the child again

I think another firm will look at you, and try to ring you , with promise of promotion however despite the child in the card playing fast sort to speak the reality of promotion will be very very slow.
The ring to me speaks of iron clad contracts that could limit you.
I was reading about Waylon Jennings earlier and how he wasn’t happy with his contract so he had his agent renegogiate it for him as they were treating him a newly signed artist despite his seniority he had put in.

23 mice 10 scythe , 18 dog
The mice must be cut by the scythe to save the dog

(I bet if enough mice were to attack a tied up dog they could wear him down )
Hmm it is hard to me to say what will be more successful in the long run here, the mice looks like the problems of life will still wear on you no matter which you focus on. That is life of course.
The scythe though to me speaks volumes.. remember how I spoke earlier of retooling yourself, and renewing yourself in the tarot. Well that can be the case where it comes to the legal as well.
Today even more so in the current economy they are no doubt looking for those who would go the extra route to cut the mice out of the field with the scythe in order to protect the master dogs.
And for your tarot customers are looking for a loyal tarot friend. ( loyal means you take notes of their previous readings and make the sincerest efforts to remember them and their concerns almost is you were a counselor ).
Note as I look closer at the book , it talks about infighting,and being aware of the hierarchy of any firms you join.

0. Soul message
27 letter

You have some good news coming your way , it could be that you will get a call back for your firm in a year time, that just in passing you will indeed get an offer from a new firm.
It is my hope that you have a sort of nest egg built up so you can really put the feels out there and find the best position.
It is also a sort of warning to be careful of your correspondances for In this day and age of wikileaks to be careful of being hacked. For the dog in previous positions speaks of loyalty so just sharing your feelings to a so called trust friend can hurt you in the legal world.

mahafrins

i must complement you on a very nice reading

For starters i am a lawyer but i love reading tarot/ lenny/ runes/ FLP these are things that have given me food for thought and mental satisfaction.. I thank you for giving me a chance to sit in your thread at a time when i was just so heart broken.. I had a fall out with my boy friend and what is so worse is a fall out with the job too.. I want to give you a detail feedback of your reading so you know where things may have gotten off..

For mahafrins

the spread goes like this
--9 --8--3--7-6

with an extra card being put over the 3, when reading upwards, righters, and lefters.
so as example in the middle at the end I was left with the rider/bottom, key, child and mice on the top of the little pile.

the idea to go in a cross like fashion came to me as experiement, rather then just going 3 rows of four.

My first question is why I lost my last job ?

5 tree, 8 coffin, 1 rider
The traditions lead to the death because of the rider news.

If I read this correctly the decision came from the head office or the higher ups as they have to cut corners. This situation was building up over sometime as some see the coffin as illness that it was a sickness that had to be cut out. And the reason is they expanded to much and so had to prune the tree sort to speak even though there isnt’ a scythe here, I think of that tree in the karate kid part 3 where they cut the tree to let it grow.

So i entered this firm in mid october and for two weeks i was sitting idle at my desk....
I had little or nothin to do but i had decent finance i hated my job so much that it consumed me as hell cause i saw no progress with it but id say my prayers day in and day out....
So with me being a financial burden with not much yield not that i didnt have capability, though they brough a 100 grouse they sacked me by surprise 30 mins before the day ended and it wasnt right cause i needed a far-warning to this but thats life..

Second how will my tarot business go?

33 key, fish 34 , 3 ship
The key to catching the fish is to use the ship

It looks positive sort to speak if I may , allow me to talk a bit here,, without you so involved in the old business this gives you the opportunity to really get into the tarot. See the key is about unlocking your tarot potential. So while you get your tarot business going , see this as an ideal chance to rebuild and retool your knowledge of the tarot by looking at it anew. Suppose you weren’t that inuitative base before,, you can practice hardcore here on atf doing inuitative readings.
Or if you weren’t that knowable in numerology, or astrology and it interests you that could be your chance.
The fish seems to speak to the timing that perhaps you will get lucky and get into an innercircle of friends who have a great network to spread your work around.
The ship could mean well I was going to say taking a workshop or two , (like the specialized kind like the tarot school offers in their special topics or ata ) but if you are the only knowledgable one , perhaps you can give a workshop, aka teach them how to fish .
By the way as I lay the down the key card to replace the rider, the coffin is beneath the key indicating that you have to lay the old job to rest energy wish for you to move forwards.

So last week 2 friends got in touch one for a fashion show and one for tarot.. Fashion is for audition etc and i almost said NO.. There was event manager who wanted me to do Tarot at weddings with a decent pile to make.. I was happy but i said NO intially..cause my job wont give me LEAVE for these pursuits i used to work 9 hours there or more....

It honestly is an ideal chance to market a new career which i know i have some talent too and is so relaxing... so my old job is gone i was sacked and you know the reasons are above... and now i am trying new things that hopefully will yield, i hope they do...

Since I lay these cards right to left I am going to read this right to left here.

6 clouds, 25 rings , 13 child
The whispy cloud is ringed into being the child again

I think another firm will look at you, and try to ring you , with promise of promotion however despite the child in the card playing fast sort to speak the reality of promotion will be very very slow.
The ring to me speaks of iron clad contracts that could limit you.
I was reading about Waylon Jennings earlier and how he wasn’t happy with his contract so he had his agent renegogiate it for him as they were treating him a newly signed artist despite his seniority he had put in.

So as of now i have not started looking for new job as i am just able to digest the "Loss"

So i have got an opportunity to do some work a little out of my comfort zone but its unique and worth trying out i have nothing to loose... But i dont know how to charge the client.. I am not making applications as yet but next week will put through the process.. Lets see how its received... Mean time i am concentrating on meeting new people and probably finding a soul mate too. If i got a job paying me exact sum i am getting now i have no issue...which aint big i dont care much for the promotion just want my dough...
No PAY CUTS.. but what your saying is something which i havent even worked on unless your picking up on my new opportunity.. then it makes sense i am a new artist..

23 mice 10 scythe , 18 dog
The mice must be cut by the scythe to save the dog

(I bet if enough mice were to attack a tied up dog they could wear him down )
Hmm it is hard to me to say what will be more successful in the long run here, the mice looks like the problems of life will still wear on you no matter which you focus on. That is life of course.
The scythe though to me speaks volumes.. remember how I spoke earlier of retooling yourself, and renewing yourself in the tarot. Well that can be the case where it comes to the legal as well.
Today even more so in the current economy they are no doubt looking for those who would go the extra route to cut the mice out of the field with the scythe in order to protect the master dogs.
And for your tarot customers are looking for a loyal tarot friend. ( loyal means you take notes of their previous readings and make the sincerest efforts to remember them and their concerns almost is you were a counselor ).
Note as I look closer at the book , it talks about infighting,and being aware of the hierarchy of any firms you join.

So i dont think you got much of an answer here its like to you got challenges for both and i see scraming around in both things.... but legal would be perfect with a new job...but payment being decent like exactly what i got, heirarchy gets annoying but doesnt matter...I want the MONEY..

0. Soul message
27 letter

You have some good news coming your way , it could be that you will get a call back for your firm in a year time, that just in passing you will indeed get an offer from a new firm.
It is my hope that you have a sort of nest egg built up so you can really put the feels out there and find the best position.
It is also a sort of warning to be careful of your correspondances for In this day and age of wikileaks to be careful of being hacked. For the dog in previous positions speaks of loyalty so just sharing your feelings to a so called trust friend can hurt you in the legal world.

I hope there is good news... no i dont want a call back from such a sad firm eeeks ... New one i hope so...

I'll be careful with hacks...

Well i am trying to be careful with whome to trust so God knows..

HOLMES

thanks for the feedback

mahafrins
this feedback to your feedback may not lenormand related as I am new to it relative speaking.

1. started in October

I had the sense you were new to the firm relatively speaking as the tradition being the first card stands for tradition. and traditions means been there a long time. so you didnt' have time to become a part of the tree as it were.

as coffin can stand for illness , illness is a disease where you could make no progress ,, it is just better for you that you were let out of your job for it would of affected your life, and health in the long run (stress kills )

I truly think the rider here is about the good fortune it happened now rather then later on in your life say 3 years of making no progress.

2. , tarot and audition

audition ? I had no idea that you had talent in that field (I wasn't looking for it ) to me the key about finding stuff to study aka,, really relates to audtion for there is a whole school of acting to find out , and modeling. and if you are good enough (assuming it is a fashion model type of thing ) to model, you are definitely good enough to be an acteress.

and that can only help you in your tarot readings ,, being initative, reading the energy of the tarot reading and especially in this regard,, MAKE THE READING EXCITING . :) .

3. dont' care for promotion

ah friend, you are being the child in this card (I make joke ) but in truth promotion is a career for it leads you to life goals.
by not looking for promotion positions you are being a cloud here in this card.
what is a ring besides being marriage, is a sort of ironclad legal document symbolized in metal.
in other words the spirits i feel are telling you that if you going to work in the legal ,, to go for either a chance to become partner sometime , or to start your own legal business (if you are a lawyer, if you are a paralegal to get senority over other paralegaols and benefits by working long term. )
that is the ring is really, security. !

4. not much of an answer here.

aye sorry , the cards fall where they will. it sure is hard to make one living as a tarot reader.
i think the main thing is what does the scythe mean to you ?
the main thing is to avoid or block the mice eh .
and money will help you do that.

5. tarot business advice.

from my own thought on this to make a living as a tarot reader . (living means to pay your bills, your rent, your car insurance ) one will have to put in long hours so it may no longer be enjoyable as it was at the beginning.

Sylvia browne charged big huge prices 500 or upwards i think. her claim at the time was she had to pay the rent of her business building,, pay the secetary and of course her living expenses.

if you work out of home , you dont' want strangers coming to your house,, or do you want to go to their homes ? that is why reading online for the most is preferable unless you can go to many fairs. those are fun .

you may have to off set that by working for a tarot reading service , that is no fun for if you make 100 ,, they take 40 to 50 percent of that.
so out of 1000, they could take 500 of that,, leaving you 500.

how much do you want the money,, myself i wasn't good a promoting myself or spamming for business.

what i would do for your legal charges ..
is look at the rates of the people who do similar types of work as you dont' want to price yourself out of the market and definitely don't want to under cut yourself as well.

for the tarot business for you if you were going to get a reading how much you want to pay and go from there.

i know going to a psychic fair the cheapness in me cringes at paying 100 bucks for a reading. then the psyhics have to pay like 400 a day . .
i guess what i am saying is it can be a cutthroat business and even the latest book on the subject ,
"professional tarot the business of reading, consulting, and teaching " was written in 2003, that was 13 years ago so is out of date for the internet now more then ever is the way of connecting to customers.

and the internet is the letter of your soul message.

mahafrins

mahafrins
this feedback to your feedback may not lenormand related as I am new to it relative speaking.

1. started in October

I had the sense you were new to the firm relatively speaking as the tradition being the first card stands for tradition. and traditions means been there a long time. so you didnt' have time to become a part of the tree as it were.

Yes new and was so secondary... no i didnt have nor was i given the time..a big pitty for me...

as coffin can stand for illness , illness is a disease where you could make no progress ,, it is just better for you that you were let out of your job for it would of affected your life, and health in the long run (stress kills )

I truly think the rider here is about the good fortune it happened now rather then later on in your life say 3 years of making no progress.

I didnt make no progress with it...

Yes 3 years was way to long to stay.... but yep lack of progress is a curse...

2. , tarot and audition

audition ? I had no idea that you had talent in that field (I wasn't looking for it ) to me the key about finding stuff to study aka,, really relates to audtion for there is a whole school of acting to find out , and modeling. and if you are good enough (assuming it is a fashion model type of thing ) to model, you are definitely good enough to be an acteress.

Oh i have many talents thinking of tapping some esp the tarot one... and fashion show its just a one tyme thing nothing permanent too old for it...

and that can only help you in your tarot readings ,, being initative, reading the energy of the tarot reading and especially in this regard,, MAKE THE READING EXCITING . :) .

Yea will note this...

3. dont' care for promotion

ah friend, you are being the child in this card (I make joke ) but in truth promotion is a career for it leads you to life goals.
by not looking for promotion positions you are being a cloud here in this card.
what is a ring besides being marriage, is a sort of ironclad legal document symbolized in metal.
in other words the spirits i feel are telling you that if you going to work in the legal ,, to go for either a chance to become partner sometime , or to start your own legal business (if you are a lawyer, if you are a paralegal to get senority over other paralegaols and benefits by working long term. )
that is the ring is really, security. !
Yes true slumping wont help but i have reached the stage when i have had repeated lack of appreciation and job loss i cant take it...

Yes if i start on my own i will be a heroin provided i got work.. I am full fledged lawyer...

4. not much of an answer here.

aye sorry , the cards fall where they will. it sure is hard to make one living as a tarot reader.
i think the main thing is what does the scythe mean to you ?
the main thing is to avoid or block the mice eh .
and money will help you do that.

Yea i know what you mean but law is a ****ed up career of no sleep man...

Yes i need some stability...
5. tarot business advice.

from my own thought on this to make a living as a tarot reader . (living means to pay your bills, your rent, your car insurance ) one will have to put in long hours so it may no longer be enjoyable as it was at the beginning.

Yes true it may not be enjoyable but seems better than law which i have tried tested and failed with every damn time...
Sylvia browne charged big huge prices 500 or upwards i think. her claim at the time was she had to pay the rent of her business building,, pay the secetary and of course her living expenses.

if you work out of home , you dont' want strangers coming to your house,, or do you want to go to their homes ? that is why reading online for the most is preferable unless you can go to many fairs. those are fun .

you may have to off set that by working for a tarot reading service , that is no fun for if you make 100 ,, they take 40 to 50 percent of that.
so out of 1000, they could take 500 of that,, leaving you 500.

id dream to charge such stuff hehehe...will take long for that kinda capability..

how much do you want the money,, myself i wasn't good a promoting myself or spamming for business.

what i would do for your legal charges ..
is look at the rates of the people who do similar types of work as you dont' want to price yourself out of the market and definitely don't want to under cut yourself as well.

for the tarot business for you if you were going to get a reading how much you want to pay and go from there.

i know going to a psychic fair the cheapness in me cringes at paying 100 bucks for a reading. then the psyhics have to pay like 400 a day . .
i guess what i am saying is it can be a cutthroat business and even the latest book on the subject ,
"professional tarot the business of reading, consulting, and teaching " was written in 2003, that was 13 years ago so is out of date for the internet now more then ever is the way of connecting to customers.

and the internet is the letter of your soul message.

Yea i try marketing in both arena's aint simple.. I will play it by heart hopefully something works...