Offering readings

pumpkins

These are going to be short one or two card readings using different oracle decks and are offered in exchange for feedback.

Thanks!

nh786

I cant seem to sleep so i will ask one if its ok..

How do i make W feel? (I like him, we work together).

gypsylady

Would love to sit :)

What is the energy around R (my boyfriend) and I this upcoming week?

Thank you!

CosmicBeing

I am wondering about a job.

How will it go trying for PSA jobs/career in the next 4 weeks -now to june 27th-? (medical related)

pumpkins

I cant seem to sleep so i will ask one if its ok..

How do i make W feel? (I like him, we work together).

Ball

You come across as competitive and playful to W. They think that you have a playful energy that helps keep things moving and distract from the worries that surround you at work. They also notice that you know how to be graceful whether you win or lose. They think that this spirit of yours never let your friendship with them get affected.

pumpkins

Would love to sit :)

What is the energy around R (my boyfriend) and I this upcoming week?

Thank you!

Roots

You will be holding together keeping your relationship stable and strong. Your connection is strong and can't be moved. You might also feel stagnant and unable to move if situation is like so for long already. In that case you will need to confront the dragons that are bothering you in this relationship to solve the matter and regain stability. If this is not the case you will just feel at home with your boyfriend this upcoming week.

gypsylady

Roots

You will be holding together keeping your relationship stable and strong. Your connection is strong and can't be moved. You might also feel stagnant and unable to move if situation is like so for long already. In that case you will need to confront the dragons that are bothering you in this relationship to solve the matter and regain stability. If this is not the case you will just feel at home with your boyfriend this upcoming week.

Hi there,

This certainly makes a lot of sense in terms of our connection. It is very strong, but at the same time this connection does cause me to feel stagnant and kind of "stuck". I feel like I am consistently bringing up the same issues and have actually given it the next week for us to come to a full on solution. Even through tough times though, we cannot seem to separate from one another.

Thanks!

pumpkins

How will it go trying for PSA jobs/career in the next 4 weeks -now to june 27th-? (medical related)

Cheerfulness/ Friendship

You are going to be available for business meetings and I see encouraging news here for you. An unexpected help is coming your way that will prove to be very lucky in terms of job/career. You might encounter someone who will prove to be helpful and the friendship with this person will become long lasting. There will be invitation to go somewhere(interview?) and they will propose to you something in the end that you will accept gladly! Seems positive overall!!!

pumpkins

Cheerfulness/ Friendship

You are going to be available for business meetings and I see encouraging news here for you. An unexpected help is coming your way that will prove to be very lucky in terms of job/career. You might encounter someone who will prove to be helpful and the friendship with this person will become long lasting. There will be invitation to go somewhere(interview?) and they will propose to you something in the end that you will accept gladly! Seems positive overall!!!

pumpkins

Hi there,

This certainly makes a lot of sense in terms of our connection. It is very strong, but at the same time this connection does cause me to feel stagnant and kind of "stuck". I feel like I am consistently bringing up the same issues and have actually given it the next week for us to come to a full on solution. Even through tough times though, we cannot seem to separate from one another.

Thanks!
Roots do indicate a very strong bond that has been there for some time. I hope you find a better solution to your problem and are able to restore peace! Good luck gypsylady:)