One card readings offered!

pumpkins

Hello lovelies!
These are going to be short readings.
I may pick from any deck I feel drawn to at the time of reading! Anyone interested?

Bonny

Love one (three?) ... Is this ok?

This is just the ticket for me today Pumpkins ... Your readings are a great encouragement!!!

Finances

Living space

My heart (im feeling disenchanted not about anyone, just not so great a feeling here)

pageofswords9110

How did x feel once he read my msg ?

amaya1

Ah lovely!! Could u tell me what A will do about us?

pumpkins

Love one (three?) ... Is this ok?

This is just the ticket for me today Pumpkins ... Your readings are a great encouragement!!!

Finances

Living space

My heart (im feeling disenchanted not about anyone, just not so great a feeling here)

Sure Bonny!
I hope I don't post any disappointing read for anyone today!

For finances,

ALL IN: All systems are go! Whatever you do right now, do not hold back! This is the prefect time to give it everything you've got.For every inch you move universe will move it ten miles closer. It's time to raise the stakes and play your hand. I'd jump on it if I were you!

For Living space,

THE SITUATION WILL IMPROVE: Things look difficult right now. However, the situation is going to improve. It may take some time, and there will most likely be some hard work ahead of you. But the effort you put firth will be worth it, and things are going to get better! Now is not the time to give up on wounded friendships or ailing relationships. There is still hope for the future. Take heart and continue to work toward a partnership where both parties are happy and fulfilled in future.

Bonny's heart (I asked what should Bonny know at this time so their heart can start healing itself)

PERFECT TIMING: This is the perfect timing for the situation you've asked about. Move forward with confidence! Don't delay or hesitate, because an energy gateway is presently open for you. Conditions are ripe. Even if you don't feel prepared,rest assured that you are!

Does any of it make sense?

pumpkins

How did x feel once he read my msg ?

Something for you pageofswords9110!

How did x feel:

HEARTBEAT: Your heart is as wide open as a dance club on a Saturday night. Remember that old expression your parents used" I love you to the moon and back"? That's how you feel about everyone. Enjoy this blissful state of love, sweet love. More is coming, too!
What do you think?

pageofswords9110

Something for you pageofswords9110!

How did x feel:

HEARTBEAT: Your heart is as wide open as a dance club on a Saturday night. Remember that old expression your parents used" I love you to the moon and back"? That's how you feel about everyone. Enjoy this blissful state of love, sweet love. More is coming, too!
What do you think?

Ummm wow lol all i did was wish him happy birthday. We haven't spoke in a while so he probably was excited. I cant believe he loves me lol

How will he respond to the msg ?

pumpkins

Ah lovely!! Could u tell me what A will do about us?

Hey amaya1!
Here's a message for you regarding what would A do about you both:

LET GO: "The time has come to let go of this situation. Stop focusing on how or when it will be solved or even why it occurred. Relationships that are unhealthy or unfulfilling should be released in order to allow something better to come along. Don't worry- God and your angels have everything under control. A key aspect to manifesting your desires is to ask for what you want and then to release it to Heaven."
Seems they will not take any action and let Angels/God take care of this situation between the two of you!

pumpkins

Ummm wow lol all i did was wish him happy birthday. We haven't spoke in a while so he probably was excited. I cant believe he loves me lol

How will he respond to the msg ?
Lol! You seem to be more surprised than it seems x was. Thanks for the fb:)

How they will respond I got

BABY STEPS: Everything is baby-powder fresh right now. It's new, it's exciting. And of course you are not quite sure how it's going to work out. You are not supposed to. It would ruin the surprise. But go ahead. Take that first step. All great quests have got to begin somewhere.
Well they have no idea how they will respond because it is going to be a surprise to them. But they will want to move in its direction so positive there! What do you think?

pageofswords9110

Lol! You seem to be more surprised than it seems x was. Thanks for the fb:)

How they will respond I got

BABY STEPS: Everything is baby-powder fresh right now. It's new, it's exciting. And of course you are not quite sure how it's going to work out. You are not supposed to. It would ruin the surprise. But go ahead. Take that first step. All great quests have got to begin somewhere.
Well they have no idea how they will respond because it is going to be a surprise to them. But they will want to move in its direction so positive there! What do you think?

Yes im definitely surprised at how he felt. I was not expecting that at all.

But this makes sense. He has a gf now and if i aroused loving feelings then im pretty sure he will be confused on what to say or do. He's already seen the msg so i guess he trying to figure out what to say.

What would be the outcome of me telling L im still interested in him romantically ?

Why did W contact me?