One hour to kill want to exchange?

IntuitiveTaurus

Hi,
I will be using my Isis Oracle, and using one card...These are VERY powerful cards, as are there messages....

Please leave your question and only sit if you are here to exchange quickly....

ClimbTheseWalls

Yes I can be quick! What does A want to have happen between us, I mean what kind of relationship does she want?

IntuitiveTaurus

Ok sorry for the delay- didn't think anyone was gonna come in :)
So I pulled: Cartouche

This is speaking about compassion and an inner knowing on a spiritual level. It looks like A is hoping/wishing for a spiritual connection, and potentially feels that you could provide that. There is still a little bit that remains to be revealed, meaning that you two need to connect a few more times before a decision can be made. I would caution you to try and not be who you truly are, and share all facets of your personality. This is the type of relationship that A wants to build . One that comes from a place of magic, & compassion. Does this make sense? The connection will build up from there...

*My Q: Does M feel the same way about me or have I made this connection up ?!

ClimbTheseWalls

Ok sorry for the delay- didn't think anyone was gonna come in :)
So I pulled: Cartouche

This is speaking about compassion and an inner knowing on a spiritual level. It looks like A is hoping/wishing for a spiritual connection, and potentially feels that you could provide that. There is still a little bit that remains to be revealed, meaning that you two need to connect a few more times before a decision can be made. I would caution you not hie who you truly are, and share all facets of your personality. This is the type of relationship that A wants to build . One that comes from a place of magic, & compassion. Does this make sense? The connection will build up from there...

*My Q: Does M feel the same way about me or have I made this connection up ?!

That's nice, yes! We have been friends for a while, and I am hoping there will be more.

9 of coins, queen of wands, devil

Well, yes they do, but there is a fear of acting . The connection is real and it would be best to address it and start bringing it into the light. There is excellent potential, but two must be on board. How nice it will be to be open with each other about your feelings. It is important to stay grounded, so the sooner you express the connection with each other, the healthier it will be :) it is real!

ClimbTheseWalls

May o ask one more? What are As feelings for me? Is there romantic potential?

IntuitiveTaurus

May o ask one more? What are As feelings for me? Is there romantic potential?

Sure...I am getting a yes here! there truly is. I pulled "chamber of healing" LOL
There is something about you & your personality that really soothes "A". The more you show this side of yourself (without being pushy) but also keeping yourself mysterious and sexy, there will definitely be a natural progression ,and this relationship will be VERY healing to the both of you ! LOTS of good things to come, I see it unfolding naturally....A finds you to be attractive, charming, therapeutic. Very calm & cool....

* Ok, I need to ask....do you see us discussing our feelings? Will I have to initiate or do you see him saying something? I won't see him for a few weeks now.... I'm afraid he will forget me lol.

ClimbTheseWalls

Sure...I am getting a yes here! there truly is. I pulled "chamber of healing" LOL
There is something about you & your personality that really soothes "A". The more you show this side of yourself (without being pushy) but also keeping yourself mysterious and sexy, there will definitely be a natural progression ,and this relationship will be VERY healing to the both of you ! LOTS of good things to come, I see it unfolding naturally....A finds you to be attractive, charming, therapeutic. Very calm & cool....

* Ok, I need to ask....do you see us discussing our feelings? Will I have to initiate or do you see him saying something? I won't see him for a few weeks now.... I'm afraid he will forget me lol.

King of coins, 5 of wands, sun

Yes, keep it playful an you stand a good chance to open discussion. He may think you know already. This king is a bit lazy lol. He won't forget you. He is busy, but send a message to be present on his radar. He may not talk feelings the way girls do, but he will show you evidence of his interest and connection :)

Bonny

Hi I

Can't reply til morning... I hope that's alright?

im returning to work next week, and C will be there...
I would like to know how he interacts with the other females there now ?

IntuitiveTaurus

King of coins, 5 of wands, sun

Yes, keep it playful an you stand a good chance to open discussion. He may think you know already. This king is a bit lazy lol. He won't forget you. He is busy, but send a message to be present on his radar. He may not talk feelings the way girls do, but he will show you evidence of his interest and connection :)

See here's the thing: I already have reached out. He has not replied.....could you look at why? It's really bugging me as I KNOW the connection is there.

*Please don't quote

ClimbTheseWalls

Sure - can you see if A will contact me today?