One sitter to test try spread

PeopleWillBeYou

2 sitters to test try spread

The other week I found out about this spread that someone shared.. It's called 'Insight into the Present'. You don't need a question, but it focuses on the present in your life. I used it for tarot, but I want to test try it on the oracle deck (I thought it would be interesting).

If anyone wants me to try it on them, I will want one sitter to start off. Please no questions. :)

If anyone wants to know the spread, I can give you the link. :)

P.S. if you feel like exchanging (Doesn't have to be this spread), that would be fine too. :)

Feedback is a must.

Open again for one more sitter.

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

Thanks!

PeopleWillBeYou

Hiya!

Can i sit?

Thanks!

Hey! Sure.

1. Present Situation: Rapunzel (Liberation); In your present situation, I believe you feel stuck or you may feel like you're not free from something.. this can involve your mental state (if it does). You may feel that you can't break free, but wish to be free from what is making you feel like you are imprisoned.

2. What's Being Ignored: The Red Shows (Obsession); In my opinion a meaning for obsession is having something on your mind a lot.. You could be worried about something or you feel like you can't get it out of your mind and it may cause you to worry about it to a point that you think about it too much.. I don't know what else to think of this unless you want something in your life very much and you think it's important to you.. or a "Must have" in your life.

3. Obstacles: The Little Mermaid (Sacrifice); I believe this is saying that it's hard for you to let go or to give something up? You maybe feel that it's hard for you to change something about yourself or to not change something about you. I feel like this card is mostly saying that it's tough to let of something go.. it could be anything that is connected to the Rapunzel card..

4. Advice: Verde Prato (Wounds); I'm a little surprised this card showed up for advice..I'm going to try my best on what it's saying.. Wounds are either people that may had hurt you or you could be hurting yourself. I think this card is saying to be true to yourself, don't hide how you feel about someone.. this could be love related or something else that is important.. but if you be honest and not keep things so secretly there is a chance that you won't be hurting anymore. But if this is talking about something else in your life, then this card is saying that healing is needed and there is honestly that needs to be told.

5. Potential Outcome: Dawn, the Golden Haired (Duty); Duty in this means your job, what you need to do in order for you to accomplish that task of yours. And once you actually finish that task, you will be greatly rewarded.. it may even be unexpected.. but whatever this card is saying.. there is a job, work, commitment that needs to be done. It may even be something that you wished to do, but haven't done it yet.

Does this make any sense to you? I'm curious on Verde Prato because having that for advice is not easy lol.

PeopleWillBeYou

Open for one more sitter

Aries2014

Hey I don't mind sitting for feedback

There's a few things going on in my life right now so let's see what the cards say

PeopleWillBeYou

Hey I don't mind sitting for feedback

There's a few things going on in my life right now so let's see what the cards say

Sure!

1. Present Situation: Rapunzel (Liberation); Well that's interesting as this is the same card I got for Dartellus.

In your present situation, you may feel that right now you want to break from something that makes you feel that you are unable to escape from. It can be a problem that you are unable to do what ever you want and that makes you feel trapped.. or you feel limitless for some reason.

2. What's Being Ignored: Hansel (Survival); With Hansel, maybe you're not using your smart thinking? Regarding this card, it talks about surviving, using your intelligence, and knowing how to work together. There could be fear on your part (if it is), but even though if you do fear something, if you want to survive (in a situation).. you have to use your head.. may be even to work together with someone in order for some type of plan to work out. If that's not the case then this card can also indicate to not be gullible.

3. Obstacles: The White Snake (understanding); I think what the obstacle is that this may have something to do with you and another person. This can be about sharing feelings with another person or trying to understand each other and how one feels. There could be some type of problem with knowing how the other person feels or if you and this person can get along well enough.

4. Advice: What Came of Picking Flowers (Greed); I'm gonna start with this meaning first. This card says to not take more than what you already need. Do not take what is not yours.. well that may not make sense to you. Another way to read this is that it says to stay calm because the answers you are seeking will come to you. This is like the 3 fold type of card, if you know what I mean. If you feel lost or feel trapped, just know that the solutions to your problems will help. So stay calm and don't worry.

5. Potential Outcome; Vasilisa the Brave (Courage); This card talks about bravery and how you need to overcome your fears. So in the future, you may actually start to become stronger and not letting your fears make you afraid of doing what you want to do.

I'm not sure this makes sense.. number 2 and 4 is what I don't know if it sounds right or not.

Dartellus

Hey! Sure.

1. Present Situation: Rapunzel (Liberation); In your present situation, I believe you feel stuck or you may feel like you're not free from something.. this can involve your mental state (if it does). You may feel that you can't break free, but wish to be free from what is making you feel like you are imprisoned.

2. What's Being Ignored: The Red Shows (Obsession); In my opinion a meaning for obsession is having something on your mind a lot.. You could be worried about something or you feel like you can't get it out of your mind and it may cause you to worry about it to a point that you think about it too much.. I don't know what else to think of this unless you want something in your life very much and you think it's important to you.. or a "Must have" in your life.

3. Obstacles: The Little Mermaid (Sacrifice); I believe this is saying that it's hard for you to let go or to give something up? You maybe feel that it's hard for you to change something about yourself or to not change something about you. I feel like this card is mostly saying that it's tough to let of something go.. it could be anything that is connected to the Rapunzel card..

4. Advice: Verde Prato (Wounds); I'm a little surprised this card showed up for advice..I'm going to try my best on what it's saying.. Wounds are either people that may had hurt you or you could be hurting yourself. I think this card is saying to be true to yourself, don't hide how you feel about someone.. this could be love related or something else that is important.. but if you be honest and not keep things so secretly there is a chance that you won't be hurting anymore. But if this is talking about something else in your life, then this card is saying that healing is needed and there is honestly that needs to be told.

5. Potential Outcome: Dawn, the Golden Haired (Duty); Duty in this means your job, what you need to do in order for you to accomplish that task of yours. And once you actually finish that task, you will be greatly rewarded.. it may even be unexpected.. but whatever this card is saying.. there is a job, work, commitment that needs to be done. It may even be something that you wished to do, but haven't done it yet.

Does this make any sense to you? I'm curious on Verde Prato because having that for advice is not easy lol.

Hiya!

Whoa, this reading took me sometime to think...

1. Yes, i feel like that because of my job...i feel stuck there and i'm not being able to move. I'm starting a new career, but can't leave this place and embrace entirely a new path. This is what keeps me stuck and feeling like that.

2. Strange, can't figure out what is this about. Maybe about leaving the career? Maybe worried that i need to leave the career sooner? those are the only things that i can think..

3. Hummm, again...i don't know. I let a lot of things go recently, people, crushes and even people that i was in love, but maybe this is about the work? I really don't know what could fit here. Maybe wanting to leave so much my current work that this keep me feeling stuck?

4. This is strange again :laugh: I normally don't hide from people what i really feel and how i plan to move. There was someone that hurt me in the last year, but this was more because i took too long to see that there was nothing there for me, i was a fool. Could be about either her or another person, but i left both in the past, no more contact or hope of seeing again those people. Maybe i'm hurting myself with the impatience? I think this fits this better...

5. I don't know here, this is about doing my work where i work or doing my work where i want to go? Where i want to go is more connected to my soul mission on this life...i can see this being related, but i don't if this makes sense with the reading.

Thanks for the reading!

PeopleWillBeYou

Hiya!

Whoa, this reading took me sometime to think...

1. Yes, i feel like that because of my job...i feel stuck there and i'm not being able to move. I'm starting a new career, but can't leave this place and embrace entirely a new path. This is what keeps me stuck and feeling like that.

2. Strange, can't figure out what is this about. Maybe about leaving the career? Maybe worried that i need to leave the career sooner? those are the only things that i can think..

3. Hummm, again...i don't know. I let a lot of things go recently, people, crushes and even people that i was in love, but maybe this is about the work? I really don't know what could fit here. Maybe wanting to leave so much my current work that this keep me feeling stuck?

4. This is strange again :laugh: I normally don't hide from people what i really feel and how i plan to move. There was someone that hurt me in the last year, but this was more because i took too long to see that there was nothing there for me, i was a fool. Could be about either her or another person, but i left both in the past, no more contact or hope of seeing again those people. Maybe i'm hurting myself with the impatience? I think this fits this better...

5. I don't know here, this is about doing my work where i work or doing my work where i want to go? Where i want to go is more connected to my soul mission on this life...i can see this being related, but i don't if this makes sense with the reading.

Thanks for the reading!

Thanks for the feedback.

One thing I hate about is this since this just general, I can't tell of this is about career or something else.

2. Do you think about anything alot? It may not have to be about worrying but have something been on your mind alot to the point of obsessing over it? Maybe you want something very much in your life right now . That you think you need but really you dont, and haven't acknowledge that yet.

3. Well.. it can mean that you have a hard time letting something go.. do you have a a hard time changing something you're not? but that's all I can mostly think of what this card is saying here..

4. I wish I can say that this card is telling you that you need healing because you are still hurting in some way. But I wasnt sure how to explain that with this card because this is not a healing card but more on expressing how you are still hurting.

5. This can mean a job but it can mean something important to you, like a mission for you to complete or a job you promised yourself to do. This may make sense in the future..

I don't know if what I explained helped much but I may should do this spread with tarot instead for now on. xD

Dartellus

Thanks for the feedback.

One thing I hate about is this since this just general, I can't tell of this is about career or something else.

2. Do you think about anything alot? It may not have to be about worrying but have something been on your mind alot to the point of obsessing over it? Maybe you want something very much in your life right now . That you think you need but really you dont, and haven't acknowledge that yet.

3. Well.. it can mean that you have a hard time letting something go.. do you have a a hard time changing something you're not? but that's all I can mostly think of what this card is saying here..

4. I wish I can say that this card is telling you that you need healing because you are still hurting in some way. But I wasnt sure how to explain that with this card because this is not a healing card but more on expressing how you are still hurting.

5. This can mean a job but it can mean something important to you, like a mission for you to complete or a job you promised yourself to do. This may make sense in the future..

I don't know if what I explained helped much but I may should do this spread with tarot instead for now on. xD

Hiya!

Hahaha, no problem...yes, general has this problem...

2. Hummm...this makes more sense, i think too much, maybe this is the problem, but not about a specific topic, just in general. Specifically can be about doing a lot of things to change the career.

3.Here i still not knowing...can't really see what it's...

4. Can be about me pressuring myself to change faster my career faster...

Thanks again for the reading!

Aries2014

Sure!

1. Present Situation: Rapunzel (Liberation); Well that's interesting as this is the same card I got for Dartellus.

In your present situation, you may feel that right now you want to break from something that makes you feel that you are unable to escape from. It can be a problem that you are unable to do what ever you want and that makes you feel trapped.. or you feel limitless for some reason.

2. What's Being Ignored: Hansel (Survival); With Hansel, maybe you're not using your smart thinking? Regarding this card, it talks about surviving, using your intelligence, and knowing how to work together. There could be fear on your part (if it is), but even though if you do fear something, if you want to survive (in a situation).. you have to use your head.. may be even to work together with someone in order for some type of plan to work out. If that's not the case then this card can also indicate to not be gullible.

3. Obstacles: The White Snake (understanding); I think what the obstacle is that this may have something to do with you and another person. This can be about sharing feelings with another person or trying to understand each other and how one feels. There could be some type of problem with knowing how the other person feels or if you and this person can get along well enough.

4. Advice: What Came of Picking Flowers (Greed); I'm gonna start with this meaning first. This card says to not take more than what you already need. Do not take what is not yours.. well that may not make sense to you. Another way to read this is that it says to stay calm because the answers you are seeking will come to you. This is like the 3 fold type of card, if you know what I mean. If you feel lost or feel trapped, just know that the solutions to your problems will help. So stay calm and don't worry.

5. Potential Outcome; Vasilisa the Brave (Courage); This card talks about bravery and how you need to overcome your fears. So in the future, you may actually start to become stronger and not letting your fears make you afraid of doing what you want to do.

I'm not sure this makes sense.. number 2 and 4 is what I don't know if it sounds right or not.

Thanks for this! I can relate some of this for now maybe more later

1.yes ive recently had to detach myself from a close friend/family member because she was jealous of me and talking s**t behind my back which was she really didn't need to do

2.maybe this could point out to me not been gullible to an ex trying to use words to win me bk over

3.This may infact point out to Q1 as to why she felt the need to talk s**t which has cause a family member to fall out with me and I have done mothing wrong

4. can relate to this situation above in 1&3 stay calm because the answers you are seeking will come to me and that's exactly what I'm doing!

5. yes I'm staying brave on the right path now and not letting fears getting in the way with regards to a romantic interest which I think this could relate too as hes the reason why above shes tried causing s**t for me out of jealousy!