online webcam of Tibetan Buddhist prayerwheel for benefit of all

donnalee

I love this little webcam of a Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheel at manikorlo.org . Called 'the Prayer-Wheel Project', it allows anyone to click on the little bar indicated and also to write little prayers or wishes as we do so. I love that it can 'keep score' and shows lights on a world map of those who click ten times, 100, 1000 etc. (There is no registration and it does not include name or anything, just a visual of the general area of the world where the clicks originate from.)

I did a lot from the US this week since I felt it important that the world know that someone in the US wishes love and peace to all. You can click on the wishes/mantra area at top and see all the wishes and prayers that folks have written in the last time period. many just write mantras or things live 'LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL' etc. Many languages show up.

Thanks and best wishes to all for checking it out for the benefit of all--

Donnalee

celticnoodle

Nice! I like it, DonnaLee. Thank you for sharing this. :)

donnalee

Thanks for looking at it. I am trying to improve my karma and merit SO MUCH in all ways that I get an excellent president, whether it's a great-quality version of the incoming or someone else excellent who peacefully gets the job. I figure my personal karma has been in the potty for a while now for me to be experiencing some pretty hard times, so it's up to me to fix it ASAP!

Luna's Crone

I love this little webcam of a Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheel at manikorlo.org . Called 'the Prayer-Wheel Project', it allows anyone to click on the little bar indicated and also to write little prayers or wishes as we do so. I love that it can 'keep score' and shows lights on a world map of those who click ten times, 100, 1000 etc. (There is no registration and it does not include name or anything, just a visual of the general area of the world where the clicks originate from.)

I did a lot from the US this week since I felt it important that the world know that someone in the US wishes love and peace to all. You can click on the wishes/mantra area at top and see all the wishes and prayers that folks have written in the last time period. many just write mantras or things live 'LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL' etc. Many languages show up.

Thanks and best wishes to all for checking it out for the benefit of all--

Donnalee

thank you for the link, its wonderful, made me have chills when i turned the wheel. It is now a permanent tab that will open with firefox!!!!!

Padma

That's pretty cool, Donnalee! I have spun the Wheel with good wishes and prayers many times tonight :)