oooh how exciting!!!!

pickled pixie

I've not been on this forum for a while so apologies if this has already been done but i've just been on the Froud website and found this -

BRIAN AND WENDY FROUD SIGN UP TO CREATE "THE HEART OF FAERIE ORACLE"

Brian and Wendy Froud will work together for the first time on THE HEART OF FAERIE ORACLE, a book/card set that follows the success of the international best-seller, THE FAERIES' ORACLE and is the perfect complement to it. Drawing images and inspiration from his landmark and most personal book, "Brian Froud’s World of Faerie," as well as new, previously unpublished works and their life together in artistic service to faerie, Brian and Wendy are your personal guides in an exploration of the world’s most enchanting Mystery. They will create an oracle that offers readers a direct, emotional connection to ancient truths and wisdom of Faerie and reveal that the true gift of Faerie is not “magic” as so often presented in folklore but is indeed Wisdom and Love. It is through Connection and Communication with Faerie and its wisdom that our lives and relationships are illuminated and transformed, deepening in intimacy, joy, and fulfillment. THE HEART OF FAERIE will be published by Abrams Books in Spring 2010.

OMG i'm so excited I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! *YAY*

pp xxx

greenbeans

it really is the most exciting thing I've heard in ages. I wonder if the 2 decks will work together?

pickled pixie

Thanks for the link AJ!! : )

I wish they would give more info about the cards....I'm gonna go crazzzzzy having to wait till next year!!!!!!! : )

pp xxx

Jewel

I am not sure if we discussed this somewhere in this study group or if it was in the oracle deck section, but yep the whole thing is very exciting. My only hope is that the artwork is all done by Brian and that it not be pictures of Wendy's dolls. Nothing against the dolls, but I am really hoping that the deck can be used in conjunction with the oracle we all know and love. Sort of like an expansion pack *LOL*.

Anyone have any idea when it is due to be available?

Dusk Till Dawn

It's available for Preorder here on Amazon.de for March 2010.

Jewel

Cool! That means it will be released sometime close to my birthday!!! YAY!

pickled pixie

yes Jewel I am hoping its all Brians work too! I just don't think I could use it if it was photo's of wendys work!! Although I love her work very much it is something that just wouldn't work for me! xx

pp xx