Open your presents!!!!

Aries2014

ENTANGLED!

The answer is YES!

What is about to happen is called synchronicity! You two are connected,perhaps entangled even! It might appear that all ducks are lining up on your behalf. The reason is because you are finally paying attention! Good!

Thankyou that's great news just what I needed to hear what a lovely Xmas present x

pumpkins

Great to hear. I'm groovy too, ta.

Aww, thanks. We have some distance which is a bit unsettling, but I need the break, yeah. This might mean we can fix it tho, yay. Thanks!
Good to know you are doing well:) Good luck for your next adventure!

pageofswords9110

Silver lining

It only looks like disruption! Everything is fine, even beyond fine! Underneath appearances is a silver/gold/platinum lining! Just sit tight and enjoy!

The answer is NO! Stay where you are!

I guess I haven't seen the silver lining in this yet. May I ask one more is RB in love with me ?

pumpkins

I guess I haven't seen the silver lining in this yet. May I ask one more is RB in love with me ?

Well that's why it came up as Silver lining! All you see is dark cloud but if you be patient the silver lining will turn itself on for you...in just a second:)

I got your back

You must read this message carefully: You can spit in the face of fear, flip off those who bar the door, shake your fist to any who dare say no. Because you, sweet thing, are Divinely protected by the Dude most high! Always and forever. Amen!

Love is not the right word! You are under their wing! They will make sure you are safe and protected!

The answer is YES!

Falcor

Will I discover a new ability of mine (I wasn't aware of) anytime soon?

pumpkins

Will I discover a new ability of mine (I wasn't aware of) anytime soon?

Head Games

The trouble with smart people is that they have difficulty surrendering to the Big Guy, up there! They want to analyze everything, figure everything out, go from A to B to C to D, causing nausea! So, here's all you need to know about this: Sometimes it's better to let go!

It depends on you if you plan to hold on to something that you have been doing or surrender!

Falcor

Head Games

The trouble with smart people is that they have difficulty surrendering to the Big Guy, up there! They want to analyze everything, figure everything out, go from A to B to C to D, causing nausea! So, here's all you need to know about this: Sometimes it's better to let go!

It depends on you if you plan to hold on to something that you have been doing or surrender!

Haha!

Thank you. I understand I shouldn't force the things to speed up just because I have no patience. I'll try to let go and see what happens.

pumpkins

Haha!

Thank you. I understand I shouldn't force the things to speed up just because I have no patience. I'll try to let go and see what happens.
There you go, again! Thanks!

GotH

You are so generous P!

So this isn't really important but I wanna know. Does X ever think of me?