Open your presents!!!!

scorpiogirl

So fun. Hope you are well. Is M going to text me by tomorrow?
Thank you.

pumpkins

You are so generous P!

So this isn't really important but I wanna know. Does X ever think of me?

Aha GotH! 10,000 bulbs light up all at once when you sit in a thread:)

This is for you:

Laser Beam

You are the center of their attention. Focus, then focus again for extra laser like precision and clarity, relishing in sweet feeling and aim! They are zeroing in on that finish line as far as you are concerned!

The answer is YES!

pumpkins

So fun. Hope you are well. Is M going to text me by tomorrow?
Thank you.

Psst! Ahem! Hey, You!

Well, everything that looks ominous at this time is just an illusion. It has no power. Look your fears straight in the eye and call them out. They are insignificant posers in reality! Well, they text you or you do, there is nothing to fear! It also talks about interruption, so may be it's you who is holding back from moving ahead and not them! You can text them, they will respond!

No matter who texts, you will be happy in the end!

GotH

Aha GotH! 10,000 bulbs light up all at once when you sit in a thread:)

This is for you:

Laser Beam

You are the center of their attention. Focus, then focus again for extra laser like precision and clarity, relishing in sweet feeling and aim! They are zeroing in on that finish line as far as you are concerned!

The answer is YES!

:*

Thank you so much for this present, it makes me very happy. Just a special someone from my past. I'm here for you girl if ever you need anything..

G

scorpiogirl

Psst! Ahem! Hey, You!

Well, everything that looks ominous at this time is just an illusion. It has no power. Look your fears straight in the eye and call them out. They are insignificant posers in reality! Well, they text you or you do, there is nothing to fear! It also talks about interruption, so may be it's you who is holding back from moving ahead and not them! You can text them, they will respond!

No matter who texts, you will be happy in the end!

Is that the name of the card? Too funny!
Thank you for reading for me. Not sure what to make of it now. But will update. Maybe I should just text myself as you suggested. I'm always here if you need an exchange.

WolfSwan

Ooh...thanks for the offer of a reading pumpkins!!

Will I meet my future husband whilst I'm living in Scotland?

Persimmon

Hi, can I ask a question? :) If so...will I regret giving Dia a chance? thank you x

CosmicBeing

Do you see me traveling to New england this 2017 year?

pumpkins

:*

Thank you so much for this present, it makes me very happy. Just a special someone from my past. I'm here for you girl if ever you need anything..

G
Thanks GotH! Am glad you found it useful!

pumpkins

Is that the name of the card? Too funny!
Thank you for reading for me. Not sure what to make of it now. But will update. Maybe I should just text myself as you suggested. I'm always here if you need an exchange.
Yep that's the card! Thanks for the offer! I'll grab it when I am ready:)