Opinion wanted please

jen5

Hi all. Opinions wanted,
This is my first time posting.
I asked 3 questions. The 1st was, Is he attracted to me? The 2 of cups came up. The second was, Will there be a friendship
or romance between us in the future? The 2 of cups came up again!!! The 3rd was, Has he been thinking about me?
The 2 of wands came up. What do these mean? Thanks, Jenny.

Thirteen

Quote:jen5 (01 Mar, 2002 04:09):
Hi all. Opinions wanted,
This is my first time posting.
I asked 3 questions. The 1st was, Is he attracted to me? The 2 of cups came up. The second was, Will there be a friendship

The answer to the first question is, yes, he's attracted. The answer to the second is, yes, but in both cases be aware that you're both being tenative and shy. Both of you seem more about looking and smiling at each other rather than actively doing something. That's what kind of "friendship" you might well have in the future.

Quote: The 2 of cups came up again!!! The 3rd was, Has he been thinking about me? The 2 of wands came up. What do these mean?

He's been trying to make a decision about you, whether to go forward and try to get to know you or not. So the answer to the question is "yes" again.

What's important here, however is the message of getting 3 "2's" in a row. "2's" are about knowlege and direction. They're decision cards, cards that weigh options, see both sides, and, maybe, take a position. But they can also indicate being trapped between two, seemingly equal options--indiscision. This is what both of you are doing right now, you with the cards, he with, well, thinking. You're seeking knowledge, examining both sides, but what you're not doing is going up to him, talking to him, inviting him out for coffee. In fairness, he's not doing that either, but sitting around asking the cards over and over again for answers will only lead you to that 2/cups future. You're just going to go on looking at him, being attracted to him, and wondering if he's attracted to you.

Scorpion

Hi, Jen5!

First off, obvioiusly there isn't a huge amount to add to what Thirteen has already told you.

However, just a couple of points come to mind; one being that plenty of 2s makes for a waiting period and the other that the 2 Cups popping up means that one or other of you is holding back because of some unresolved issue - as you read for you, I think this is the reason for your hesitation and until you address it, nothing much is going to happen. Does that make sense to you?