Oracle readings available

Awkward.turtle91

Amazing!
I'm very chuffed with that!
I don't really know how to feedback on it but a new beginning is exactly what I'm going for. The iPad helped her so much in the past but now I feel its just keeping her from joining in with the real world.
Divine timing? Yeepie!
It sounds very promising and exiting!
You,'ve managed to put all my concerns and doubts to bed. Thank you very much indeed xx
I'll do your reading in a separate post now xxx

I'm glad you found that helpful, if she isn't missing it i wouldn't worry. She'll be just fine and show everyone what an amazing woman she is :) xx

DDwarks

My question is what do my guides want me to know through you :)

I've used my Secret Language of Colour cards for this.

Rose. Pink. Watermelon

It's a love and romance message!
To put it briefly first, your guides want you to know that to attract a relationship (Rose), you must learn to let love in in the first place (Pink)!

And how do you Guides suggest you do that?

The Watermelon colour talks about having fun with your inner child.
It's nourishing and nurturing your inner child by doing silly and exciting things everyday, just for the purpose of making you laugh. For you and just you.

So you could for example close your eyes and visualise yourself as a small child and then ask the child what it would like to do today. It could be kicking a ball in the park, eating ice cream or buying a toy. Listen and FOLLOW!
Have fun!

Reconnecting with the softness and gentleness of childhood will encourage self acceptance, compassion and affection for yourself.
The little child connection beats loneliness and sadness and make you joyous, fun and loving to be around.
And of course when you've got that flowing inside you it attracts the same around you!

Try and visualise the child surrounded in a soft watermelon colour when you go to bed (and he goes to bed!).
Ask to be connected to your fun, easy going, enthusiastic nature so that you can spread joy and laughter where you go.
Once you have achieved this, start visualising a gorgeous red rose and don't forget to smell it too :)

I hope it helps you huney xxx

Awkward.turtle91

I've used my Secret Language of Colour cards for this.

Rose. Pink. Watermelon

It's a love and romance message!
To put it briefly first, your guides want you to know that to attract a relationship (Rose), you must learn to let love in in the first place (Pink)!
i do i do i do :), might need to ask for a bit of help for that one ayyeee!
I'm open to the possibility, maybe i need to watch those Disney movies to remind me why.

And how do you Guides suggest you do that?

The Watermelon colour talks about having fun with your inner child.
It's nourishing and nurturing your inner child by doing silly and exciting things everyday, just for the purpose of making you laugh. For you and just you.

So you could for example close your eyes and visualise yourself as a small child and then ask the child what it would like to do today. It could be kicking a ball in the park, eating ice cream or buying a toy. Listen and FOLLOW!
Have fun!

I've been doing this also!!!, i randomly brought a hula hoop the other day!!, brought myself a new game :-D i've big bowl of ice cream in the freezer (it might look odd if i brought a toy at the age of 24 ;) in a shop.) I'll stick with tarot and pc games.

Reconnecting with the softness and gentleness of childhood will encourage self acceptance, compassion and affection for yourself.
The little child connection beats loneliness and sadness and make you joyous, fun and loving to be around.
And of course when you've got that flowing inside you it attracts the same around you!

I'm starting to be more compassionate, i'm even singing christmas songs at work ahaha.I've been dying to watch disney and play games again so maybe i might give that ago.

Try and visualise the child surrounded in a soft watermelon colour when you go to bed (and he goes to bed!).
Ask to be connected to your fun, easy going, enthusiastic nature so that you can spread joy and laughter where you go.
Once you have achieved this, start visualising a gorgeous red rose and don't forget to smell it too :)

I hope it helps you huney xxx

I'm on the way i think, i've just got to be more open that's my problem.

Yes it does :) thankyou xx