Oracle readings/exchanges

amaya1

****closed******

Hello i would like to practise a little bit😊
I will give u a short message about your situation (one card may two)

Plz if you have an oracle deck i would like to play asking 😊

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

GotH

A message please?

Dartellus

Hiya amaya1!

Can i sit? :D

My situation with Roberta M, please some message.

I can give you a reading, but might take some hours to do it because i'm working, that's okay?

Thanks!

amaya1

A message please?
You just keep higly your sensitive nature. Is it worth?If You distance yourself from harsh energies that overwhelm you it will be good for you.you can feel things that others cant. Give yourself permission to become more selective of what u choose to engage it .being alone will help you to balancd and connect back with your energy,self care is the key here

Empathic overload

* pick a card plz about me and A next

GotH

You just keep higly your sensitive nature. Is it worth?If You distance yourself from harsh energies that overwhelm you it will be good for you.you can feel things that others cant. Give yourself permission to become more selective of what u choose to engage it .being alone will help you to balancd and connect back with your energy,self care is the key here

Empathic overload

* pick a card plz about me and A next

Thank you, I will take the advice of your message..

Hope

Don't let any setbacks ruin your day. Tomorrow is a new day where light will return in a brighter way. Don't lose hope when it comes to A.

amaya1

Hiya amaya1!

Can i sit? :D

My situation with Roberta M, please some message.

I can give you a reading, but might take some hours to do it because i'm working, that's okay?

Thanks!
Protection

Think before you act, you find yourself in a situation that will lead to uncomfortable consequences. Be sure you really want what you’re chasing after, because you might be sorry when you get it. The appearance of this card isn’t cause for fear, for life is all about learning lessons. Practice temperance, diplomacy, and thoughtful consideration before making a move.

Can u pick a card if it is worth to continue with A

scorpiogirl

Hi I can exchange.
Can you tell me W's current thoughts or feelings for me?
Leave your question I have my oracle deck near me.

Esk

Hi amaya!
I would like to practice with my oracle too (wisdom of the oracle).
Can you look at my sentimental situation? (currently single)

amaya1

Hi I can exchange.
Can you tell me W's current thoughts or feelings for me?
Leave your question I have my oracle deck near me.
Nurturing

W is feeling warm for you but also they would like to heal somehow, i am not sure if somehing happened recently or he has some wounds to take care, anyhow W would like to nurtune you and him and moving on better place in your connection

A's current thoughts about us plz

amaya1

Hi amaya!
I would like to practice with my oracle too (wisdom of the oracle).
Can you look at my sentimental situation? (currently single)
Distress, serenity blue oracle
You should understand that the negative thoughts will not help you. Try and avoid them i sense you stressed.you will experience the calm after the storm. You ll find your inner calm.I asked about may.anyway These cards shows your inner improvement and not a new mate.

*will i find a mate at my holidays at Agk?