Oracle readings/exchanges

scorpiogirl

Nurturing

W is feeling warm for you but also they would like to heal somehow, i am not sure if somehing happened recently or he has some wounds to take care, anyhow W would like to nurtune you and him and moving on better place in your connection

A's current thoughts about us plz

Desire -
Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten Deck
Are they far from you? They are desiring you, longing to be close to you.
I also feel things are not going as planned or as they wish, so they are dreaming or thinking to make things right or better.

Feedback: We broke up and I think you are right on the healing part. Thanks again.

amaya1

Desire -
Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten Deck
Are they far from you? They are desiring you, longing to be close to you.
I also feel things are not going as planned or as they wish, so they are dreaming or thinking to make things right or better.

Feedback: We broke up and I think you are right on the healing part. Thanks again.
Not far away but both busy. I missing him so much unable to meet him this weekend

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

scorpiogirl

It did go through my message. Good luck and thanks again for exchanging.

Esk

Distress, serenity blue oracle
You should understand that the negative thoughts will not help you. Try and avoid them i sense you stressed.you will experience the calm after the storm. You ll find your inner calm.I asked about may.anyway These cards shows your inner improvement and not a new mate.

*will i find a mate at my holidays at Agk?

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

It makes sense. I also think I will not meet someone new this month. Yes i've been stressed lately about that. But inner peace is what i'm looking for so it is likely i'll focus on that before focusing on finding someone.
Thank you :)

To be fair reversed, between two world
Are you considering finding a mate is wrong for some reason? I think you won't find one because a part of you won't allow you. Or if you do, you won't be very happy with it. It seems you are not ready for a new story, you need to review your situation first. Your are in a period of changes and transition in your love life and a part of you doesn't want any adventure for now.
Does it makes sense?

amaya1

It makes sense. I also think I will not meet someone new this month. Yes i've been stressed lately about that. But inner peace is what i'm looking for so it is likely i'll focus on that before focusing on finding someone.
Thank you :)

To be fair reversed, between two world
Are you considering finding a mate is wrong for some reason? I think you won't find one because a part of you won't allow you. Or if you do, you won't be very happy with it. It seems you are not ready for a new story, you need to review your situation first. Your are in a period of changes and transition in your love life and a part of you doesn't want any adventure for now.
Does it makes sense?
I would like to find one because my previous i dont see happiness in my life so i would like to move on and feel a beautiful love
Thank u

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

lepleadian

message for me and A Pls

Dartellus

Protection

Think before you act, you find yourself in a situation that will lead to uncomfortable consequences. Be sure you really want what you’re chasing after, because you might be sorry when you get it. The appearance of this card isn’t cause for fear, for life is all about learning lessons. Practice temperance, diplomacy, and thoughtful consideration before making a move.

Can u pick a card if it is worth to continue with A

Druid animal oracle

Stag - Pride, Independence, Purification
Stag is about renew and purification. At the same time, having courage about doing it. I think the message is that maybe is not so worthy continue with A. I got a feeling that you should release this and cleanse feelings that are doing harm to you about this.

Feedback: Whoa, great advice. Indeed it's a situation that requires careful thinking. The advice that you gave is great. Indeed I need to know clearly what I want so I won't feel sorry.

Thanks for the reading!