Oracle Readings for feedback or exchanges

PeopleWillBeYou

I got a new deck today and only practicing on a few people. I will need feedback as well so if you cant leave feedback then please don't post.

Also if you want to exchange please let me know. :)

Eva4

Hi, I would like to know my love life for the next month? Anyone new coming in? Since I probably won't be able to give immediate feedback, I'll agree to do an exchange with you.

WolfSwan

If you're still taking sitters, I'd love to have a reading - I'm thinking of applying for a job interstate and would love to know what guidance my guides might have for me on this...

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi, I would like to know my love life for the next month? Anyone new coming in? Since I probably won't be able to give immediate feedback, I'll agree to do an exchange with you.

Okay, thanks!

Well what I get is that since you're not seeing anyone, I think you will have to make a decision regarding on if you will want to either stay single, or try to commit to someone. I didnt really get anyone new but I do see you having a connection to someone that you may get along with and this person may actually feel the same way. You may want a relationship with this person but when I pulled the next card I would have to say that I'm confused a little.. This card usually talks about resting and needing to meditate, just taking a pause and just needing to go over things. So it could be that you will be feeling drained or you may need to heal from something else that happened before in your love life? With the last card its about giving and receiving.. It makes me think that you will feel drained about this relationship or that you will be very giving.. But it kinda does make since with the other card because of you needing to rest. Are you a very generous person?

Recognition & reward - harmony - rest & rejuvenation - material & spiritual prosperity

Well I want to ask does E.L.W. wants to make sure I'm safe? (hope that make sense)

MissNine

Hello! Thank you for offering. I'd love a reading :)
Can you please tell me how my romantic life will be progressing through June?

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What Roberta M trully wants with me?

Thanks! :D

PeopleWillBeYou

If you're still taking sitters, I'd love to have a reading - I'm thinking of applying for a job interstate and would love to know what guidance my guides might have for me on this...

Um have you been worried about what will happen if you do apply to the new job? Does this be on your mind alot? I think the first card could indicate that.. Because of it being new. The next card tells me that this is something that you would like or love and that you want to may be pursue this job. I think you would actually enjoy it. And the last card is saying that you may walk away from something that you would miss or may be its not working out for you anymore. Are you leaving an old job and looking for something new? I would think this would fit.
I pulled one more and got a high level card that talks about someone that is in charge of a place or something else. I think this could be a boss and he would have to make a decision about something or you may tell a person that is in charge? Another way to read this card is that you will have to be a strong person with confidence to make a decision.

Would any of this make sense?

Suffering in silence - love begins - emotional withdrawal - authority

WolfSwan

Um have you been worried about what will happen if you do apply to the new job? Does this be on your mind alot? I think the first card could indicate that.. Because of it being new. The next card tells me that this is something that you would like or love and that you want to may be pursue this job. I think you would actually enjoy it. And the last card is saying that you may walk away from something that you would miss or may be its not working out for you anymore. Are you leaving an old job and looking for something new? I would think this would fit.
I pulled one more and got a high level card that talks about someone that is in charge of a place or something else. I think this could be a boss and he would have to make a decision about something or you may tell a person that is in charge?

Would any of this make sense?

Suffering in silence - love begins - emotional withdrawal - authority

Thank you for this reading. It resonates. I dislike the job I am currently in, and yes, I have been suffering in this job as I feel under-utilised. I am also worried about taking this new job and applying for it, as it's interstate and would require me to leave my family and friends and emotional network. I feel like I would enjoy this new job immensely. It would be a leadership position, so authority makes sense in that regard. I would be leaving a position and career I dislike to take this opportunity if I get it :D Thanks for this, I hope my feedback is helpful too!

Eva4

Okay, thanks!

Well what I get is that since you're not seeing anyone, I think you will have to make a decision regarding on if you will want to either stay single, or try to commit to someone. I didnt really get anyone new but I do see you having a connection to someone that you may get along with and this person may actually feel the same way. You may want a relationship with this person but when I pulled the next card I would have to say that I'm confused a little.. This card usually talks about resting and needing to meditate, just taking a pause and just needing to go over things. So it could be that you will be feeling drained or you may need to heal from something else that happened before in your love life? With the last card its about giving and receiving.. It makes me think that you will feel drained about this relationship or that you will be very giving.. But it kinda does make since with the other card because of you needing to rest. Are you a very generous person?

Recognition & reward - harmony - rest & rejuvenation - material & spiritual prosperity

I have currently ended contact with someone whom I realized I really didn't connect with. Yes, we had lot in common but our views and values were not the same. And yes, the relationship was draining, i.e., I felt obligated to this person. So this is probably what you see (and will be the past within a month). I think the next person will also give me a cause for pause, but I hope it's not something that is a real issue. I would say yes, I'm a generous person to a fault at times.

Well I want to ask does E.L.W. wants to make sure I'm safe? (hope that make sense)

Enemy (open) <-- Desiring to Communicate -- Watcher (observer) -- Wings (Freedom) -- [Retrograde: Pluto]

I think he does want to make sure you're safe material wise. I see that this person is wanting to get some conflict off their chest and out into the open. They want to also observe, not spy, on you to make sure you are safe. So you don't have to worry about this person going behind your back and having some kind of hidden agenda to hurt you. Wings indicate freedom, so it can mean financial freedom, freedom from debts or material bonds in this life. I sense they want you to be able to feel free as part of this feeling of safety. The Wings card also symbolizes an angel, so perhaps they want to be a guardian angel in your life or has that influence? I'm not sure if this is someone who may give you that impression. Retrograde is telling me the influence will appear distorted or "backward" and mainly this influence is coming from Pluto, which is actually in retrograde right now. I think this planet does associate itself with wealth, i.e., but the variety that's hidden or locked away somewhere waiting to be discovered. It's also a planet of great power and transitions, so if you're expecting this from the situation, its happening will be delayed, perhaps until Pluto comes out of retrograde little before or on September 26th.

People, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

PeopleWillBeYou

I have currently ended contact with someone whom I realized I really didn't connect with. Yes, we had lot in common but our views and values were not the same. And yes, the relationship was draining, i.e., I felt obligated to this person. So this is probably what you see (and will be the past within a month). I think the next person will also give me a cause for pause, but I hope it's not something that is a real issue. I would say yes, I'm a generous person to a fault at times.

Enemy (open) <-- Desiring to Communicate -- Watcher (observer) -- Wings (Freedom) -- [Retrograde: Pluto]

I think he does want to make sure you're safe material wise. I see that this person is wanting to get some conflict off their chest and out into the open. They want to also observe, not spy, on you to make sure you are safe. So you don't have to worry about this person going behind your back and having some kind of hidden agenda to hurt you. Wings indicate freedom, so it can mean financial freedom, freedom from debts or material bonds in this life. I sense they want you to be able to feel free as part of this feeling of safety. The Wings card also symbolizes an angel, so perhaps they want to be a guardian angel in your life or has that influence? I'm not sure if this is someone who may give you that impression. Retrograde is telling me the influence will appear distorted or "backward" and mainly this influence is coming from Pluto, which is actually in retrograde right now. I think this planet does associate itself with wealth, i.e., but the variety that's hidden or locked away somewhere waiting to be discovered. It's also a planet of great power and transitions, so if you're expecting this from the situation, its happening will be delayed, perhaps until Pluto comes out of retrograde little before or on September 26th.

People, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

Hmm, I may pull for you again because I'm not sure if this reading had picked up your past or future at this point. :/ harmony is also the 2 of cups so it could indicate just the relationship but you two not getting along.

For the reading you pulled, everything mostly made sense. Especially the material part because me and my mom is struggling with money lol. I had others readings that he is protective of me and I also pulled the same thing so I wasn't sure. The wings part, it could be him watching over me or may be to be struggle free. But I know hes a big help when it comes to money, a very caring soul. One thing I have to say which is very very strange is that I never told him about my money problems. It was like he had to watch me so the watcher card seems to fit in this.

Um what I have hard time understanding is you saying this "I see that this person is wanting to get some conflict off their chest and out into the open. " what does that mean? Are you saying he want to communicate to me? If so then I always felt that he did wanted to say something to me. And I kinda don't understand the Pluto part because I don't know much about retrogrades lol. But other than that, I was good, thank you. :)