Oracle readings (For Feedback)

PeopleWillBeYou

I will be using animal and plant Oracle cards. I will be only doing a couple of these because I am a beginner with interpreting these.. So I want to see how this go.

I will be pulling 2 each question , so this will be like great practice for me.

Also I will be using reversed as well.. If that's okay with anyone.

1.CosmicBeing
2.lepleadian
3.amaya1
4.Dartellus
5.pageofswords9110

* think

CosmicBeing

what advice do I need right now for my emotional state/mental state?

lepleadian

can i ask what is in store for me and A in love?

amaya1

Will i get the job tomorrow

Dartellus

Hiya!

What Marcelle B D feels towards me?

Thanks!

pageofswords9110

Will i hear from rp this week ?

think

Please could I ask one.

Where will me and K be in our friendship in 6 months?

PeopleWillBeYou

what advice do I need right now for my emotional state/mental state?

Mandrake (Reversed)- the reversed points that you need to be a bit careful with obsession and being obsessed with something that is not good for you. There are things in life that can be good for you and there are things in life that are not good for you, depending on what are your intentions and your maturity. Sometimes things that are small measures can actually become toxic in higher doses.

I also notice that this card said that the Mandrake could act as a magnet to attract love, power, and wealth.

Primrose (reversed)- this card is saying that you need to think of whether or not you need someone to feel whole or that may be that you need to feel complete by just having yourself. Do you think you need someone to feel complete or do you feel better by just needing only yourself? This card can points to you feeling like you're in love but its actually just a trap and an illusion.

I don't know how this relates to your question.. I tried my best with describing these cards.. Which was very very hard. o.o

CosmicBeing

Mandrake (Reversed)- the reversed points that you need to be a bit careful with obsession and being obsessed with something that is not good for you. There are things in life that can be good for you and there are things in life that are not good for you, depending on what are your intentions and your maturity. Sometimes things that are small measures can actually become toxic in higher doses.

I also notice that this card said that the Mandrake could act as a magnet to attract love, power, and wealth.

I'm going to have to think on this. It might be that I'm holding onto negative emotions or not forgiving and it's becoming toxic to me.

Primrose (reversed)- this card is saying that you need to think of whether or not you need someone to feel whole or that may be that you need to feel complete by just having yourself. Do you think you need someone to feel complete or do you feel better by just needing only yourself? This card can points to you feeling like you're in love but its actually just a trap and an illusion.

I think I can relate to this at the moment...I am not really trusting my emotions right now about who I care for...and I think it's just a trap and illusion. So I been heavily ignoring all my emotions...just because I feel like I can't trust my feelings right now. So I been denying any feelings or emotions...and that might be what the top card is indicating... I'm taking this to an unhealthy extreme.

I don't know how this relates to your question.. I tried my best with describing these cards.. Which was very very hard. o.o

Maybe the advice here it to let go of negative thoughts because they are actually becoming toxic for me.

Not sure... thanx for the reading. I hope my feedback was helpful.

PeopleWillBeYou

can i ask what is in store for me and A in love?

Mistletoe- this card is about healing and that what has happened in the past is now over. Its time for a new cycle to beginning. The new phrases in your life should be cared about just like a new born baby. This card brings you guidance and healing.. Everything that has happened will be healed..

So I kinda think that this card is talking about your past and how you was may be hurt? Could be that A is new chapter in your life..

Puffball- again this card talks about healing.. But it also talks about not feeling anymore pain and feeling better about yourself. When you're friends with the mushrooms, you will learn more that are mysterious to others. You seem to connect more to your inner self.

I think this card connects to A.. Was you in pain before and when he comes around he makes you feel like you're not wounded anymore?