Osho Zen Tarot Reading Exchange:)

ThtDancerGuy

Hey all,

For the past few weeks I have been very (re)drawn to my Osho cards, specifically as I feel myself undergoing strong and spiritual yet subtle changes in my life, just what this deck is good for divulging. So it feels only natural that while I feel in tune with the cards to offer insight with them to anyone who should seek it. :)

If anyone would like a reading with my Osho cards I am more than happy to provide. Please just give me your first name and the situation on which you would like insight. Thanks and I look forward to reading for you!

Thanks,
Chris

OnOrionsBelt

Hey all,

For the past few weeks I have been very (re)drawn to my Osho cards, specifically as I feel myself undergoing strong and spiritual yet subtle changes in my life, just what this deck is good for divulging. So it feels only natural that while I feel in tune with the cards to offer insight with them to anyone who should seek it. :)

If anyone would like a reading with my Osho cards I am more than happy to provide. Please just give me your first name and the situation on which you would like insight. Thanks and I look forward to reading for you!

Thanks,
Chris

Hi, are you still around and interested in re-connecting with your Osho cards?

WolfSwan

Hi :)

I love your username by the way!

Id love some spiritual insight on my love life - it feels like things are happening on a subtle level as you say so maybe these cards will identify what it is I need to know.

My first name is Amanda :)

AnemoneRosie

I'm curious why this is in the "oracles" section rather than "Tarot" as it's a Tarot deck.

ThtDancerGuy

I'm curious why this is in the "oracles" section rather than "Tarot" as it's a Tarot deck.

Good question. Originally I felt it was more an Oracle deck and les of a tarot deck because of its meanings and the general theme of the deck. So I placed it here in Oracles and they haven't taken it out so something must've been correct about it.

OnOrionsBelt

Good question. Originally I felt it was more an Oracle deck and les of a tarot deck because of its meanings and the general theme of the deck. So I placed it here in Oracles and they haven't taken it out so something must've been correct about it.

He's alive!