Partner in Crime: Reaching your Potential and Manifesting what you Need with the Fae

Kahlie

Reaching your Potential: Fae Card

Yesterday my partner asked what kind of fun thing we are going to do tonight to manifest the Dream House. We are doing some exercises together. He wholly supports my spirituality and my business, but we rarely do Readings or Healing Work together. Pretty cool :)

I had a disturbing dream however, but mostly due to my own insecurities. Sometimes I dream of other men who are interested in me and then I get worried if I'm with the right partner. This will be high on my *to fix list* for today.

After some thought (The Fae have so much excellent teachers and energies) I decided to go with Himself. I love how his energy is very balanced, I would like that for my potential. I often have problems balancing my energy and am v. sensitive. I also love how he has light in all his chakra's and has power and understanding.

I asked the Fae what potential I should be building into reality and received: The Bodacious Bodach. Lol! I had thought of him as well, at his potential, yesterday. I often wondered if I should be a little less serious and a little more can-do. I do a lot of things and am v. efficient but new territory is often difficult for me. I'd like to master something a bit more before jumping in. Bodach is also an acknowledgement to not over help others, as that is detrimental. And for me to help myself, quite clearly to make sure I don't invite more Bodach's in my life.

While I wasn't that unhappy to see him, I'm sure he will take me up for a ride. I will have to identify some Bodach's in my life and start setting some healthy boundaries. I have plenty of them, because for some reason I then to exclude this vibe that makes people want to help me. Most of the time this is beautiful and I help and support others as well, but sometimes it makes me suffer when others think they know best and they start some kind of campaigning behind my back.

The contrast between the cards could not be more pronounced. Himself is quiet and at ease, Bodach is up to something and looks to the side, crawled there. The colouring is in tune though, Bodach is a little greener, but still.

From the Heart of Faerie I would choose The Blessing for me putting that potential into reality, realizing that within myself would mean being blessed and pleasing and blessing others as simple as just being. She always seems to be just, there, and because she is, that energy is growing within her hands. She is a creator and a healer and utterly at peace with her nakedness and vulnerability.

I asked the HoF what potential I should be building into reality and received: Unnamed Fae. There are two unnamed Fae, I'm sure they are unnamed because they didn't want to be pinpointed or found out. This one is the one with a Fae like female sitting on a toadstoal, around her are other fae's but she looks at you.

While she is seated like the Blessing, her eyes are open, she out into the world. She has companions around her. She certainly has an interesting energy that I'm excited to work with. A bit of guru-like feeling.

:heart:

Kahlie

YDM42

Yesterday my partner asked what kind of fun thing we are going to do tonight to manifest the Dream House. We are doing some exercises together. He wholly supports my spirituality and my business, but we rarely do Readings or Healing Work together. Pretty cool :)

I had a disturbing dream however, but mostly due to my own insecurities. Sometimes I dream of other men who are interested in me and then I get worried if I'm with the right partner. This will be high on my *to fix list* for today.

After some thought (The Fae have so much excellent teachers and energies) I decided to go with Himself. I love how his energy is very balanced, I would like that for my potential. I often have problems balancing my energy and am v. sensitive. I also love how he has light in all his chakra's and has power and understanding.

I asked the Fae what potential I should be building into reality and received: The Bodacious Bodach. Lol! I had thought of him as well, at his potential, yesterday. I often wondered if I should be a little less serious and a little more can-do. I do a lot of things and am v. efficient but new territory is often difficult for me. I'd like to master something a bit more before jumping in. Bodach is also an acknowledgement to not over help others, as that is detrimental. And for me to help myself, quite clearly to make sure I don't invite more Bodach's in my life.
What a contrast, do you see any similarities in the two cards, sort of like a bridge from one to the other?

While I wasn't that unhappy to see him, I'm sure he will take me up for a ride. I will have to identify some Bodach's in my life and start setting some healthy boundaries. I have plenty of them, because for some reason I then to exclude this vibe that makes people want to help me. Most of the time this is beautiful and I help and support others as well, but sometimes it makes me suffer when others think they know best and they start some kind of campaigning behind my back.

The contrast between the cards could not be more pronounced. Himself is quiet and at ease, Bodach is up to something and looks to the side, crawled there. The colouring is in tune though, Bodach is a little greener, but still.

From the Heart of Faerie I would choose The Blessing for me putting that potential into reality, realizing that within myself would mean being blessed and pleasing and blessing others as simple as just being. She always seems to be just, there, and because she is, that energy is growing within her hands. She is a creator and a healer and utterly at peace with her nakedness and vulnerability.

I asked the HoF what potential I should be building into reality and received: [n]Unnamed Fae[/b]. There are two unnamed Fae, I'm sure they are unnamed because they didn't want to be pinpointed or found out. This one is the one with a Fae like female sitting on a toadstoal, around her are other fae's but she looks at you.

While she is seated like the Blessing, her eyes are open, she out into the world. She has companions around her. She certainly has an interesting energy that I'm excited to work with. A bit of guru-like feeling.

Kahlie

Kahlie

What a contrast, do you see any similarities in the two cards, sort of like a bridge from one to the other?

Yes, I do. I do not like to meddle. I know a lot, so to try to preserve privacy, I tend not to go all Bodach on people. I just like my privacy as well. However, sometimes this leads to situations which are a bit befuddled.

Case in point: my MIL (not officially yet) has had chemo therapy. As left over complaints she had a lot of problems with her feet. Nerve damage. She waited for a long while for it to get better. I wanted to help, but didn't offer, didn't want to meddle. She took some medication but that didn't help either. I wanted to help, but didn't offer, didn't want to meddle. I asked my bf to talk to her about alternative remedies. She couldn't walk very easily etc. etc. She said she wasn't that interested. I still didn't offer help, because I didn't want to meddle and I have a busy life. She knows the work I do.

Finally, a few weeks ago, I just asked if I could help. Although sessions are painful, she walks a lot better now and I'm confident she will be able to bike again. A day after the first session with me she kicked her husband in the ass. He was flabbergasted! She couldn't stand on 1 leg for almost a year and half now, due to balance issues. He asked her if she would please kick his behind with her other foot as well. :) She was quite surprised that she is able to do that too.

Himself knows the balance between predator and prey, the balance between healer and patient, which is hard for me sometimes, especially concerning family members. I do not want to butt in...

I'm pretty sure Bodach will help me to deal with situations like this in a lighter and happier fashion.

krystalkitty

Joining

Hey,

I would love to join as a semi active member please.

Manifest List

I would like to have my book including my own art work in print. I love the life they have within them and would love to share the energy with others.

I would like to be (semi) fluent in french by the end of the year. This would be such a help to me with my confidence and also integration. It would help me to aid my son to a higher degree with his work.

I wish to have a stronger connection when attempting to connect to spirit. I have begun and can make a link but then it seems to be quite weak and I would love to be able to receive more of the messages they have to send.

Kahlie

Hey,

I would love to join as a semi active member please.

Manifest List

I would like to have my book including my own art work in print. I love the life they have within them and would love to share the energy with others.

I would like to be (semi) fluent in french by the end of the year. This would be such a help to me with my confidence and also integration. It would help me to aid my son to a higher degree with is work.

I wish to have a stronger connection when attempting to connect to spirit. I have begun and can make a link but then it seems to be quite weak and I would love to be able to receive more of the messages they have to send.

Dear Krystalkitty,

Welcome to the group! I'm delighted to have you join. I've added you to the Members List and Manifestation List.

The first thing that popped into my mind is that you need to find a good tutor for French. Preferably somebody who will also become a friend.

I'm crossing my fingers and will add some energy for you as well to manifest your other needs.

Kahlie

krystalkitty

Dear Krystalkitty,

Welcome to the group! I'm delighted to have you join. I've added you to the Members List and Manifestation List.

The first thing that popped into my mind is that you need to find a good tutor for French. Preferably somebody who will also become a friend.

I'm crossing my fingers and will add some energy for you as well to manifest your other needs.

Kahlie

Thank you so much.

I have searched long to find my tutor who I love and have made significance progress.. He is as you describe I can laugh and joke with him he reminds me of my dad so I feel relaxed and I think this is key.. I had several tutors before him where there was no connection. I always felt stressed and self conscious in the lessons. Actually writing this has really opened my eyes to how far I have come already and lucky I have been to find him..

Looking forward to getting the cards out for the exercise, I love the fae they always have such a lot to say.

Kahlie

Thank you so much.

I have searched long to find my tutor who I love and have made significance progress.. He is as you describe I can laugh and joke with him he reminds me of my dad so I feel relaxed and I think this is key.. I had several tutors before him where there was no connection. I always felt stressed and self conscious in the lessons. Actually writing this has really opened my eyes to how far I have come already and lucky I have been to find him..

Looking forward to getting the cards out for the exercise, I love the fae they always have such a lot to say.

You are very welcome. The Fae do love to chatter and I love them :heart: I'm curious too what potential we are all hiding so far and what needs to see the world.

I'm glad to hear you have a good tutor already and that you are making such progress. You should be proud :)

Kahlie

thirdlibra

This idea intrigues me, but I think I'm going to definitely follow and maybe use what I see here as a way to learn some things and possibly as inspiration. I feel pretty good about my abilities regarding manifestation, and don't want to stray too far from a path that works, ya know? But I figure it also can't hurt to see and maybe try a new route, if what y'all do seems in line with my nature. I'm also VERY new to tarot, so I feel more comfortable playing with my faeries on a personal level for now.

On that note, keep me as an interested passive player :)

krystalkitty

Card I picked for my potential..

I was instantly drawn to the journeyman.

I think that going on an adventure and creating some movement describes how I am. The manifestations I would like require his skills on refining talents that already exist and abilities that have begun and perfecting them so his energy would be welcomed. I think will what I truly desire he is a get out there and get them sort of faery and I need to go and practice the skills in the real world as there is the knowing how to do something then actually put it to work.. and this feels where I am currently standing. I also feel as when kahlie said about a tutor for the french the fact the journeyman is standing on another older faeries head seems to point to bouncing and using someone elses knowledge as a platform to keep grounded.

I drew The Galconer but he came out reversed.

I wasn't 100% how to relate to potential.. my first thought is that this fae has a smarmy grin and instantly made me cringe as it looked false. So I suppose reversed perhaps that could mean that there is a honesty.. He is about illusion and dellusion but perhaps reversed have the potential to remove the mists of delusion and to see what is real. I think could suggest a blockage at the moment maybe I have unrealistic expectations. Looking a bit harder the fae glows around the throat chakra and as this is reversed could be reflecting the current blockage on connection however working on freeing this up could be a goal to set?

If anyone else has any thoughts on the galconer would love to hear.

Kahlie

This idea intrigues me, but I think I'm going to definitely follow and maybe use what I see here as a way to learn some things and possibly as inspiration. I feel pretty good about my abilities regarding manifestation, and don't want to stray too far from a path that works, ya know? But I figure it also can't hurt to see and maybe try a new route, if what y'all do seems in line with my nature. I'm also VERY new to tarot, so I feel more comfortable playing with my faeries on a personal level for now.

On that note, keep me as an interested passive player :)

Welcome aboard! You can also share tips with us for your own manifestation work. That would definitely be welcome and helpful. Or comment on us and our draws!

I've added you to the list.

Kahlie