Past life readings

Helruna

Greetings everyone!

I have a question. I have been reading and keep hearing about Past life readings - does anyone ever done such a reading? How do you do such a reading? How do you interpret the cards? Is there a particular spread you use?

I have the "Karmic Tarot" by William C. Lammey, but I just started reading it, so I would appreciate any help, comments, ideas or referals to other sites/posts.

Thank you very much!

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

Thank you very much!!!

It will take me some time to go through all the posts...:)

BB,
Helruna

Thirteen

Helruna said:
Greetings everyone!

I have a question. I have been reading and keep hearing about Past life readings - does anyone ever done such a reading? How do you do such a reading? How do you interpret the cards? Is there a particular spread you use?

Have done many such a reading using Konraad's spread. Takes a little practice because the "4th throne" of that spread requires you to use imagination and intuition--to not only interpet the cards, but use the images to tell a tale. But I've had some amazing results with it. It can be done.

Helruna

Wow - sounds very interesting to me! I am fascinated by the thought that you can have a glimpse into a past life with Tarot.

I haven't been through all the posts regarding Konraad's spread and the thread yet but I certainly will!

Thank you for the info. :)

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

OK - I've done it!

I followed the links and found the Konraad thread. I did the reading and will post mine there. I would appreciate any opinion on it very much. I feel a bit dizzy and lightheaded - this spread is dense - oh my...

BB,
Helruna

starfish66

Helruna -

I haven't gotten around to the Konraad spread yet, but I found a spread in my Power Tarot book that I tried out that I'm going to post too. Maybe we can help each other out!

:TAW Starfish

Helruna

Sounds like a good idea, Starfish! :)

I'll be keep my eyes open for your reading. ;)

BB,
Helruna

lunalafey

can I jump in with you?
I have always wondered about my past lives in relation to the things that are happening to me now.
I had one incident when I was doing a reading and that little voice said, 'this was you in another life' when I came to the Queen of Shields.
So I can see how the cards can help unlock the memories. I have done some research on trying to discover past lives but I have had no confirmation.

starfish...how does the spread you found go?

cricket

Me too! I printed out the Konraad spread a while back and haven't gotten around to doing it yet, but this sounds like a good opportunity to get started, if you don't mind.