PCRC #1 - zhadee reads for AnemoneRosie

zhadee

Reading deadline is July 31. If you experience a delay, just contact your partners (the person who is reading for you as well as the person for whom you are reading) to let them know. Most people are quite accommodating!

hi AnemoneRosie,

is there a focus you have on your mind? I know you are away, but let me know when you are back :)

My preferred spread is the 2x3 spread from Kapherus which covers the question and the reality.

I use a combination of Kapherus', Hedwytchery's Wise And Subtle Arte of Reading Cards and The Art of Fortune-Telling with Playing Cards
by Cory Hutcheson.

See you soon!

AnemoneRosie

Hello! I am back for the next six days!
I don't have a focus, no. However, if that makes it too challenging I can always come up with something.

zhadee

Anemone,

I think these cards work best when I have a focus. :)

AnemoneRosie

Ok.
My focus is coping with frequent house-guests. I'm someone who likes my space, and we have a rotating list of friends making short-term stays in my living room (which is where my decks live, and I sometimes lose access to them if someone is sleeping in there). How do I politely tolerate what I consider to be an intrusion?

Is that a good enough focus? Is there enough information?

zhadee

AnemoneRosie

Ok.
My focus is coping with frequent house-guests. I'm someone who likes my space, and we have a rotating list of friends making short-term stays in my living room (which is where my decks live, and I sometimes lose access to them if someone is sleeping in there). How do I politely tolerate what I consider to be an intrusion?

Is that a good enough focus? Is there enough information?

AnemoneRosie, this is my first Square with the Playing Cards

9 :club: - 4 :club: - 6:diamond:
K :diamond: - K :club: - 4 :diamond:
2 :heart: - 10 :heart: - 10 :club:

Not a single spade! The situation you are in looks like it wasn't too troublesome. Did you ever tell them about your feelings?

B B R = the situation will get better
R B R = a problem will be solved
R R B = a problem on the horizon

9 (a change) and :club: (work, callings, plans): a change in your plans, planning to act differently
4 (will not change) and :club: : you stick to it, you persist to your changed plan
6 (a path) and :diamond: (Money, means, ends): this is the right road to pick, this street is paved with gold

Things that have grown, and how you deal with them
An inevitable change
Success will come

How they read to me now: you like to work with your cards, you wish to improve and develop your skills, but at times you have to wait before you can proceed with your studies is no longer acceptable. You need to have access to your cards, you need to 'plow' the field. This problem can be dealt with.

King (symbol of power and men) and :diamond: : a man with money, a bank, profitable business
King and :club: : a father, a judge, gets things done that need to be done
4 and :diamond: : stable situation, no news

King Diamond looks at King Club who looks at the 4 Diamond - are these two men you are dealing with? They tell you that things have to remain the same.
You seem to feel inferior to both men, and the situation will not change. The King Club is fair - he will hear you out and judge justly.

2 (exchange) and :heart: (love, family, friends): affectionate connection
10 (end/goal achieved) and :heart: : a happy family, reconciliation
10 and :club: : a job well done, much work

You do love your family, and you are happy with them, but in order to keep yourself happy, you need to satisfy your needs as well. To keep all sides happy, there is a lot of work necessary.

6 :diamond: - 4 :diamond: - 10 :club: signifies the future.

You are on the right path, but the situation does not change. Like you always have to start afresh, explaining the same thing over and over again, with great patience and care to get your work done.
Which is free access to your cards.

Overall, I get the impression that your family likes to have you around, and the people you live with do not understand the problem: When there are visitors, how can you be busy with your cards?
This also reads as if people get into your room and flock up, as if they weren't aware that you need some privacy.

I don't know if I got the point!

AnemoneRosie

AnemoneRosie, this is my first Square with the Playing Cards

9 :club: - 4 :club: - 6:diamond:
K :diamond: - K :club: - 4 :diamond:
2 :heart: - 10 :heart: - 10 :club:

Not a single spade! The situation you are in looks like it wasn't too troublesome. Did you ever tell them about your feelings?

I've not told the person staying in my living room that I find their presence challenging. It's not her fault, really. On the other hand, my partner does know, as I am continually asking for direction on things like which food is share food vs which food belongs to Guest, or asking if it's too early in the day to wake Guest up, etc.
I wonder if that's why there isn't a spade - because the communication hasn't happened, or hasn't happened effectively.

B B R = the situation will get better
R B R = a problem will be solved
R R B = a problem on the horizon

9 (a change) and :club: (work, callings, plans): a change in your plans, planning to act differently
4 (will not change) and :club: : you stick to it, you persist to your changed plan
6 (a path) and :diamond: (Money, means, ends): this is the right road to pick, this street is paved with gold

Things that have grown, and how you deal with them
An inevitable change
Success will come

How they read to me now: you like to work with your cards, you wish to improve and develop your skills, but at times you have to wait before you can proceed with your studies is no longer acceptable. You need to have access to your cards, you need to 'plow' the field. This problem can be dealt with.

Yes. I do like to work with my cards! I want to grow my business, and so when I don't have access to my cards it feels like a real problem even if it isn't really that big of a deal that I need to wait for a few hours.

King (symbol of power and men) and :diamond: : a man with money, a bank, profitable business
King and :club: : a father, a judge, gets things done that need to be done
4 and :diamond: : stable situation, no news

King Diamond looks at King Club who looks at the 4 Diamond - are these two men you are dealing with? They tell you that things have to remain the same.
You seem to feel inferior to both men, and the situation will not change. The King Club is fair - he will hear you out and judge justly.

My partner is male, while the person staying with us is not. However, this part seems to relate more to Guest, who is here because her family is not very good for her to the point where she had to leave. My partner seems to be both men here. He is acting as King Club for her, while working as King Diamond with me.

2 (exchange) and :heart: (love, family, friends): affectionate connection
10 (end/goal achieved) and :heart: : a happy family, reconciliation
10 and :club: : a job well done, much work

You do love your family, and you are happy with them, but in order to keep yourself happy, you need to satisfy your needs as well. To keep all sides happy, there is a lot of work necessary.

It seems that the work means finding a compromise. Personally I'd rather try to wait it out, as I'm leaving again for a week in a few days. However, if nothing has changed upon my return a week later then I will absolutely need to escalate things.

6 :diamond: - 4 :diamond: - 10 :club: signifies the future.

You are on the right path, but the situation does not change. Like you always have to start afresh, explaining the same thing over and over again, with great patience and care to get your work done.
Which is free access to your cards.

Overall, I get the impression that your family likes to have you around, and the people you live with do not understand the problem: When there are visitors, how can you be busy with your cards?
This also reads as if people get into your room and flock up, as if they weren't aware that you need some privacy.

I don't know if I got the point!

The situation hasn't changed because, thus far, I've not spoken to the person in my living room directly. I've only spoken to my partner, who has not passed my concerns along (partly because he doesn't understand what the big deal is). I'm definitely trying to explain it to him, and finding that I start fresh each time.

I think that people around me feel that I get enough privacy, when I feel that I can never have enough.