Please some help

Cacia

Hello

I am wondering, if it is possible to determine through a reading, if a person has being curse, and if it is the case, which cards would speak of such a thing.

Thanks for the help on this topic

Cacia

ana luisa

Hello

I am wondering, if it is possible to determine through a reading, if a person has being curse, and if it is the case, which cards would speak of such a thing.

Cacia

Yes. I can't come up with A card that means curse but I tend to associate the suit of swords with it. Probably because of the voodoo dolls, don't know. Also, I'm not religious nor have anything against church but in this instance, the Devil card is one that reinforces the idea. But then again, it depends on the question and on the combination of cards.

Cacia

Ana luisa

happy to see you, and I asked the question: has anyone done black magic to m? the cards were

King of cups - 3 swords - devil
base page of swords

Apollonia

Hello

Cacia
I agree with ana luisa that it is possible to figure out from a reading whether a person has a curse on them. I feel that the Three, Five, Eight, Nine and Ten of Swords might come up, among others. (I know, why didn't I just name the couple of Swords that for me wouldn't show up? LOL). Sometimes the Queen of Cups might show up too, indicating the perpetrator.

But for me since curses aren't all that common and I wouldn't want to be seeing them where there is none, there would have to be several cards, not just one, leaning in that direction to determine it from a reading. I generally use my pendulum to find out if there is a curse going on, and then get details from the cards. That is more reliable for me.

ana luisa

Ana luisa

happy to see you, and I asked the question: has anyone done black magic to m? the cards were

King of cups - 3 swords - devil
base page of swords

I would say yes. Both the King of cups (knowledge of poison and liquid concoctions), the 3 of Swords (doing harm and possibly an incantation) and the Devil (bad intentions) seem to point to that. Also the Page of Swords as the base seems to indicate that this animosity started by an heated quarrel and deep grudges kept inside. As in "He'll see" ...

Cacia

Ana luisa

I thought that what those cards meant because too many swords on the reading and I told her, yes she is but since the question was something new to me, could not clearly tell her yes.

My gosh now I know thanks Ana you are a life saver.

xoxo

cacia

Cacia

I agree with ana luisa that it is possible to figure out from a reading whether a person has a curse on them. I feel that the Three, Five, Eight, Nine and Ten of Swords might come up, among others. (I know, why didn't I just name the couple of Swords that for me wouldn't show up? LOL). Sometimes the Queen of Cups might show up too, indicating the perpetrator.

But for me since curses aren't all that common and I wouldn't want to be seeing them where there is none, there would have to be several cards, not just one, leaning in that direction to determine it from a reading. I generally use my pendulum to find out if there is a curse going on, and then get details from the cards. That is more reliable for me.
Miss Apollonia pleasure to meet you, yes I was telling Ana that I got this many cards in the reading, but was not sure, my yes was a weak one, and the reason being that I said yes, was the devil card.

Devil, in a reading of this kind can not be good at all and there he was smiling back lol.

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom and thanks Ana for sharing yours. You 2 ladies are so insightful thanks a bunch

Trogon

Combining pendulum work with the Tarot has been helpful for me a few times as well. The pendulum is an excellent tool for yes/no answers, then, as Apollonia said, you can use the Tarot to get more in-depth answers. A simple yes/no answer is often not really very helpful.

I do recall one, and only one so far, reading which indicated to me that there was a curse on my querent. I do not remember the cards that were in the reading though as it was many years ago. So, yes, I would say that a curse can show up in a reading. And I'd say that the cards you mentioned could indicate that if that was where your intuition was leading you.

AstroJade

Hello

Cacia

Hey, Cacia.

Sooo, I do not believe in curses or that a person can have any power over another - unless you allow them to have it (and believe me, this is coming from a person who practices black magic every once in a while). Whenever clients ask me such questions (about being cursed, black magic, etc), I tell them that the cards can tell whether they are vulnerable and having a "victim" mindset. If this is the case, it feels like cursing, but it is your own mindset allowing another person to take advantage of your low energy. I would see the card "Devil" in your spread, as an advice for you to empower yourself, own yourself, detach yourself from other people's emotions and thoughts and anger or whatever, when you think about "what other people did to you", you give them power. Do not do this, be the devil of your life otherwise other people will do it for you! I wish you the best! ;-)

Alitalia

Hi.. just want to share what I'd ever read.. 7 Tarot Cards That Reveal the curse are involved..

1. Tower: Destructive magic has Been involved in the situation.

2. 10 of Swords: Someone close to has worked evil against you.

3. 5 of Swords: A curse has been Sent from Afar.

4. 8 of Swords: You have been Bound and blindfolded by the spell.

5. The Devil: Sorcery of the dark magic.. ur enemy use a dark magic to do harm towards you.

6. 5 of Cups: This is the magic of Mind and Heart.. somebody want to hurt you psychologically.

7. 8 of Cups: Magic is being used To drive you away from all of the good things in life..

Regarding the answer of your question.. seems like the cards were said "YES". King Of Cups a Mature man that close enough to the victim, he seems to be wise but actually he is driven by his feeling rather than his heart.. or probably a man who in love with the victim.. also possible if the card is representing the victim who like to playing/break every girls heart..- Three of Swords.. an action that inflicting cruelty upon others. Broken hearted or pain because words can pierce and hurt, the altering of the symbolic heart is a rejection of someone's view of love in the world. And this pain will go in to action..- The Devil..well, the involvement of an ill will, love, pain and dark magic in to the real act of torture/act of revenge(Page of swords as the base). Good Luck.