Plutonian Oracle Readings

Eva4

At this point, I'm just leaving feedback. I might re-open this thread over at the cartomancy forum.

I've finally gotten some time on my hands this week to read with the deck! Please sit if you can follow the rules.

RULES:
1. Please post your feedback within one day to a week of me posting your reading.
2. All predictive questions welcomed but I'm looking for the event to occur within 1 week of the reading.
3. I prefer questions you may have a good idea about the answer to, i.e., not who will be my future husband/boyfriend?
4. Open, respectful attitude in the thread.
5. One question per post, please.

EXAMPLE QUESTIONS...
1. What does the next week have in store for me?
2. Me and X are going to talk soon, how will it go?
3. What can you tell me about... (that you could give some feedback on)
4. Advice for...
5. Will I go on the trip next Thursday..?
6. What secret is X is hiding and why... (that you can give some feedback on)
7. What am I giving out and what am I attracting in X area of my life, or in X particular situation?
8. General reading (you let the cards pick the life area).
9. I am going to do Y action, how will X respond?

Thank you!!

amaya1

Nice!! Within 1 week hmm how will turn out my weekend with A

winter garden

Oh wow, FINALLY!!! I've been waiting forever to get the chance to have a reading with your deck - it looks so intriguing :D Now I don't even know what to ask :laugh: What sort of questions do you think it works best with?

Eva4

Oh wow, FINALLY!!! I've been waiting forever to get the chance to have a reading with your deck - it looks so intriguing :D Now I don't even know what to ask :laugh: What sort of questions do you think it works best with?

Predictive, feelings, work issues. It needs a bit of testing where spiritual questions are concerned. Maybe I should give some examples in my initial post like I did for the Tarot of Sexual Magic thread.

CosmicBeing

Hey,
Let me know if too general.
But, what tasks do the cards feel I will accomplish by next Tuesday?

🔔🎊🚘

winter garden

Ok, let's try a feelings question, although I am scared about what the outcome may be.

I'm wondering how N is feeling about the possibility of us restoring our friendship? We had a falling out, and I'm tentatively hoping that due to recent changes there may be a chance he'd be willing to let me back into his life. We're currently back to sending the odd text back and forth after him having cut me out of his life completely back in March.

Eva4

Nice!! Within 1 week hmm how will turn out my weekend with A

Ex (direct influence, long term) - Initiation (action) <-- Querent (inverse) - [Travel (inverse: physical, no travel]

It looks like you'll run into a problem next weekend with A. I am not sure who A is to you, but there could be an Ex from your past still influencing you, and, in turn, your relationship with A. If A is your Ex, then I see that he will be influencing you for a while. If A is not, then, again, your Ex or some part of your past with this Ex will re-surface and influence your weekend with A. Because the Querent card faces the Initiation card in the action position, I am wondering if the cancellation of travel plans will have you running back to your past or an Ex this weekend.

Eva4

Ok, let's try a feelings question, although I am scared about what the outcome may be.

I'm wondering how N is feeling about the possibility of us restoring our friendship? We had a falling out, and I'm tentatively hoping that due to recent changes there may be a chance he'd be willing to let me back into his life. We're currently back to sending the odd text back and forth after him having cut me out of his life completely back in March.

Locked 2 --> Psychic Link (inverse: weakening) - Gathering (formal, distance) - [Travel (physical)]

Does this person live at a distance from you, or do you meet with them in a formal setting at a considerable distance from where you live? That aside, N is aware of the weakening connection or psychic link between you. In other words, it's fading and whatever connection you had may not be long lasting. With the Locked 2 card, it seems he's kept this to himself, indicating he may have felt a disconnect long before he cut you out of his life. The Gathering card shows me a group of people, could be business related, at a distance from you who could be influencing the situation. Travel tells me there is definitely travel involved. Overall, I see this person could be thinking about traveling -- perhaps not to see you but to be with these people. Perhaps he is choosing to "side with them" or take their advice. My strongest impression is that he could be waiting on his decision, probably depending on how it turns out with this travel situation and group of people.

obeygravity

I'll sit :) I really love your readings and will be happy to provide a reading in return if you'd like. Could I get a reading on what the next week will have in store for me (if anything?).

Eva4

Hey,
Let me know if too general.
But, what tasks do the cards feel I will accomplish by next Tuesday?

🔔🎊🚘

Wealth (earnings) - Ex (direct influence, long-lasting) - Wings (Divinity) --> [Desiring to Communicate --> Attraction (one-sided)]

Perhaps you may look into or land a new job/source of income. I am getting that there could be a past relationship you may have a breakthrough with. It may involve an Ex who has had a direct and long-term influence on you. The Wings card in the Divinity position tells me there is divine intervention at work here, and this could be indicating the "miracle" or breakthrough. The arrow in this card points to the summary cards, Desiring to Communicate + Attraction in the one-sided position. While the Desiring to Communicate card does not mean communication, it does indicate someone will want to communicate their feelings about not reciprocating attraction. Don't be fooled, this could very well be the big break you needed and a big step for you where your love life is concerned. How the job part figures in, well, it could be separate or have some direct influence on the second situation.