Practice readings?

justbegun

Hello everyone, I am brand new here so please forgive me if I am doing something wrong or against forum etiquette, but I am currently being taught to develop my intuitive gifts through reading oracle cards.

I am almost to the point in my studies where I will need to "practice" for lack of a better word, by reading other people.

I guess I am what you would call an "intuitive" oracle reader, as I not only impart the card meaning, but often also get symbolic and emotional flashes that can lend information to the cards. Because of this, I do best with interactive readings - like on chat, through gmail or such as that.

Would anyone be interested in such a thing? I don't need anything in return, except just to know how well what I pick up resonates for you. (I need to keep track to report the readings back to my mentor)

all the best

GotH

You can practice on me! :D

lepleadian

me tooo

spookyboo22

Hi

You can practice with me too if you like Justbegun x

justbegun

Oh fantastic! Thank you all so much.

I should be ready to read other people after my next meeting with my mentor, which is Thursday. I am excited to see how well I do reading someone other than myself and her. :) I am not certified yet, but will eventually be and this is part of that process.

Please drop me a private message so we can exchange emails - gmail chat is probably the easiest, most private and least intrusive way to do this, for me. I do best with an interactive connection.

For now I am doing general readings, using the Energy Oracle deck (http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Oracle-Cards-53-Card-Guidebook/dp/1401940447), but I soon hope to be comfortable enough to do readings on specific questions or issues.

Aries2014

Sounds good ill take part

I also get like flash visions and symbols ..I'm quite intuitive just trying to master it

GotH

Maybe you don't know that you can practice reading for others here on this site, certified or not and on this thread without having to go the email route. I think one of the reasons this site was created was for that purpose. :)

Good luck with your certification!

justbegun

Maybe you don't know that you can practice reading for others here on this site, certified or not and on this thread without having to go the email route. I think one of the reasons this site was created was for that purpose. :)

Good luck with your certification!

I had not thought about it but would certainly try it! My concern is if it would be interactive enough - I find that I do best when I can have a somewhat more direct communication with someone as I am reading. But, if that can be achieved here, I am certainly open to it!

And I will post up my readings and results here as well in case anyone else has any guidance or pointers.

GotH

I had not thought about it but would certainly try it! My concern is if it would be interactive enough - I find that I do best when I can have a somewhat more direct communication with someone as I am reading. But, if that can be achieved here, I am certainly open to it!

And I will post up my readings and results here as well in case anyone else has any guidance or pointers.

All you have to do is ask that your sitter remain online while you read for them. As long as they can reply to your posts quickly it won't be too bad. The closest you can get to real time without going on skype. ;)