practice

PeopleWillBeYou

I will be practicing with the deck I have, so please post your questions if you have any.

pageofswords9110

What do i need to know about getting funding for school ?

lepleadian

PLS CAN U TELL ME WILL I BE ABLE TO GET AN aa in menagement?

PeopleWillBeYou

What do i need to know about getting funding for school ?

I hope this make sense. While I was shuffling, two cards fell out.

One of them, I do have trouble with chakra cards, but I will try my best with them.

The two cards I got, talks about someone's hopes and goals.. Their dreams.. May be even their visions of seeing their self somewhere that they want to put their focus on. It's like they want to visualize their self at what they want to see in the future. But the other card tells me that you have this fear, or something is keeping you from getting near what you are really hoping for. On the card shows a man in a cell, having his head down, as in wondering what to do or is afraid to look up. I had pulled another card, it shows a man walking down the stairs but it looks like he's not doing too well. It seems that hes staring at this candle on the ground, I am not sure on if hes walking away from something or he's thinking that he would lose in the end. When I look at the card, I think of it as that this could be saying that you might not like it as much, but it looks like with the first card that you do want to achieve something.

I pulled one more and the card talks about the achievements in your life, to move forward to the next step. So I think if you do get a funding, you will get some type of achievement or progress some how.

I have another quick way to read these cards, it looks like you may have be visualizing yourself feeling stuck or trapped because of this funding and there is no way that you can win from these. But again it looks like there will be some happiness in the end.

I am not sure which, so I hope this make a bit of sense?

Third eye chakra - trapped in fear - conflict & defeat - universe

PeopleWillBeYou

PLS CAN U TELL ME WILL I BE ABLE TO GET AN aa in menagement?

That's something that I don't think I can answer.. But if you change your question to something else, like "will I do good in ______?" Would that be okay?

MissNine

I'd love one! How will my connection with CR change in the next week?

nh786

Hi :)

I would like to know W's intentions towards me?

lepleadian

ok can you pls check how will i do in tomorrows exam? i changed

andromedastarseed

Can I sit? I'll be happy to give you feedback or an exchange.

What do I need to know about applying for the Chem lead?

amaya1

I would like to know what A wish to happen with us

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk