Practicing on one sitter

PeopleWillBeYou

This sitter will have to give me feedback.

I want the sitter to give me the initial of who they are wanting to ask about. I want this to mostly either be about friendship, love, or family related.. Also tell me if its about friendship, love, or family.

Feedback is really important to me so if you cant give me feedback please don't post.

DDwarks

I'll sit please šŸ˜Š
It's an usual one though.
It's family related. My daughter initial M.
I would like to look for romance but wonder the effects this will have on her. She's never had to share me. I can't ask her as she's disabled.
I know she likes princesses and the like but wonder what she wants/wishes for me or if she realises I'm "lonely".
I'll be happy for you to formulate whatever question form that if you fancy tackling it.
Feedback won't be an issue.

PeopleWillBeYou

I'll sit please ��
It's an usual one though.
It's family related. My daughter initial M.
I would like to look for romance but wonder the effects this will have on her. She's never had to share me. I can't ask her as she's disabled.
I know she likes princesses and the like but wonder what she wants/wishes for me or if she realises I'm "lonely".
I'll be happy for you to formulate whatever question form that if you fancy tackling it.
Feedback won't be an issue.

So to start off, I asked the cards how will she feel if had a person in your life.

Well the first card that had came up is about changes.. Usually this card is like saying that someone will feel that you will spend more time with the other person than them. So she may feel that you may spend more time with someone else in your life.. I can say that this card can indicate someone that is feeling lonely in their life and they may want to do something about it. I hate to ask this small question, but are you struggling a bit as well? This card is about money and it can mean someone that is may be having some hard times in their daily lives.. But just asking. o: Anyway when I take a look at the next few cards, I kinda feel like I picked up on you more than your daughter at this point. I didnt really see anything bad in this reading. I see that you are able to make the changes in your life, to make the effort into meeting someone new in your love life. I think this is something you have put your mind set on, like a goal. I see that love is what you want in your life. To be able to be happy, and I think you will succeed in choosing that path.

Financial &material changes - awareness - love begins - triumphant success

Does any of this make sense? Sorry that I couldn't really pick up on your daughter. I might try to arrange the words to pull again but want to see if what I get makes sense.

DDwarks

So to start off, I asked the cards how will she feel if had a person in your life.

Well the first card that had came up is about changes.. Usually this card is like saying that someone will feel that you will spend more time with the other person than them. So she may feel that you may spend more time with someone else in your life.. I can say that this card can indicate someone that is feeling lonely in their life and they may want to do something about it.

This is unfortunately just as I thought!
This is also how she reacted when I got us a puppy. She was very resentful of him and wouldn't let me near him or him near me.
The loneliness is a tricky one with her. She's autistic so lives in her own little world.
What we see as being lonely and cut off she sees as normal. This was actually quite difficult to accept for me as of course I want her surrounded by friends and anything else is "lonely sad".
But in her case it's "lonely normal". Most of the time "lonely happy".
From your reading I take it she won't be too happy!
Forewarned is forearmed!

I hate to ask this small question, but are you struggling a bit as well? This card is about money and it can mean someone that is may be having some hard times in their daily lives.. But just asking. o: Anyway when I take a look at the next few cards, I kinda feel like I picked up on you more than your daughter at this point. I didnt really see anything bad in this reading. I see that you are able to make the changes in your life, to make the effort into meeting someone new in your love life. I think this is something you have put your mind set on, like a goal. I see that love is what you want in your life. To be able to be happy, and I think you will succeed in choosing that path.

I struggle yes! I'm on top of things but being on top of things is the struggle!
She is as you can imagine very demanding and keeps me on my toes bless her!
Money wise I do okay/good.
I associate money with stability and work towards my daughter having a financially secure future.
This creates a lot of anxiety unfortunately and I'm always on the go to make more money and bring in more stability.

Financial &material changes - awareness - love begins - triumphant success

Does any of this make sense? Sorry that I couldn't really pick up on your daughter. I might try to arrange the words to pull again but want to see if what I get makes sense.

Looking at those cards, I have to say it looks good!
Not that I know them!
It did make sense yes. You picked up on the issues which are my daughter being possessive over me!
You picked up on my state of mind too. Which is what I need to let go off!
I think you've good!
Thank you very much x

PeopleWillBeYou

Thank you for the feedback. Lol

I was a little mixed up with the first card because it could talk about you or her. But I'm glad it made sense. If you have another question let me know. :)