Psycards reading for FB

decan

I'd appreciate an oracle reading. :)

How happy will I be with this retro amount coming in?

Thank you..
Now + Fortune

The Now card suits perfectly to your question and says that you will obtain what you are expecting. This card depicts a farmer who is cutting the corn with a scythe and binding it in sheaves. He reaps the fruits of his labour and we can expect the same thing for you, and a sense of satisfaction.
The Fortune card is more or less along the same lines but I have a sense that in the near past things were maybe a bit confusing and unclear concerning this pay, there may have been a lack of informations or a delay.
Nevertheless the cards are positive and involve a satisfaction :)

GotH

Now + Fortune

The Now card suits perfectly to your question and says that you will obtain what you are expecting. This card depicts a farmer who is cutting the corn with a scythe and binding it in sheaves. He reaps the fruits of his labour and we can expect the same thing for you, and a sense of satisfaction.
The Fortune card is more or less along the same lines but I have a sense that in the near past things were maybe a bit confusing and unclear concerning this pay, there may have been a lack of informations or a delay.
Nevertheless the cards are positive and involve a satisfaction :)

This sounds like good news. Yes, there was some uncertainty whether any pay would be given and there has certainly been a delay. Your reading has given me hope that the right thing will happen. Thank you for reading for me..

G

Bonny

Hi there,

I would like a reading if that's ok - just for resolution to let go :)

decan

Hi there,

I would like a reading if that's ok - just for resolution to let go :)
Okay, but what do you mean by a "resolution to let go" please?

decan

I would like to sit. What can i do to become a better woman ?

Libido + Moon

Okay, it's a lovely question! :)
The Libido card in first position stresses the importance of pleasures; here this card could say that you need to love your feminine side more, that is to say to be careful concerning your physical appeareance and to fulfill your desires...
This card and the other one (the Moon card) could say to don't be ashamed concerning your fantasies and creative side with your partner.
I have a sense that you could need a secret garden, something just for you in order to be more balanced in your life and with other people. To have and maintain this secret garden (a private domain, something just for you) could in my opinion be a way to be "a better woman".

decan

(...) Thanks for this, you and this deck work well as a team! Can you lend clairty on the advice of acceptance? It came up in my cards today and I just could not agree with it. Perhaps I am missing something....
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Yes I will see this this afternoon (here) and will pull another card with regard to "the advice of acceptance".

decan

Yes, I mean on my resolution to let go of what the r'ship was with c
Okay I will interpret what the cards will say concerning your question :)

MissNine

Decan!
Happy weekend to you! :party: I was curious about this deck. It looks like a really cool oracle, but I read mixed reviews about how easy it is to read. I'm excited to see it in action!

If you have room, I'd like to ask about what romance will happen between C and I in September. Thank you! :)

decan

Do you see me find a new job?

The Libido + The Scales + the Home

I think that the Libido card is showing your desires in relation to a new job that could suit you. The Scales card is more restrictive here in my opinion and depicts the reality with regard to the labour market, and a have a sense that there could be a kind of injustice sometimes and maybe for you.
I would have hoped a card that shows more clearly a yes; but here the Scales card depicts compromises or offers that don't suit completely to what you are looking for or with regard to your skills. You could have creative skills. The third card is in relation to your home, not to the work, so it isn't a positive answer here, unless if the job you are looking for has something to do with houses or family issues. these could be as well some good cards to create your own buisiness or to work from your home.