Psycards reading for FB

decan

Decan!
Happy weekend to you! :party: I was curious about this deck. It looks like a really cool oracle, but I read mixed reviews about how easy it is to read. I'm excited to see it in action!

If you have room, I'd like to ask about what romance will happen between C and I in September. Thank you! :)
Ok MissNine, it must depend on the reader :D

DDwarks

Got room for 1 more?

DDwarks

Yes okay. Do you have a question or a theme?
Merci beaucoup!
I would like to know what I have to look forwards to in the next few months. It's been really tough lately and it would be nice to have some good news ( if any!).

decan

Lmao oh *sigh...* I am not surprised the cards are difficult. It has been a difficult month for me, so much so its hard to put into words. I do have to face some very hard things and am in the process of putting this situation all together. You are right things do need to change and it is hard because there might be a deadline that is with these changes and transitionings. Courage and determination right now is needed, problem is I am lacking when I need it the very most.
Making things right is not a possibility your right again, this change cannot really summon up what or how or want it to be so breaking myself off this block is not going to be easy or painless. Letting go is going to play a major theme in my growth process, but it is the only way to deal, unfortunatly.
The Mother card defo stands for my family and mother. Family is going through some misfortune and I have been workning to free myself of the chaotic influences and it seems now I am almost getting there. My mother is not happy about this and for different reasons I am not, but it is nessacery for self presevation issues and boundries that I have a huge problem maintianing.

Thanks for this, you and this deck work well as a team! Can you lend clairty on the advice of acceptance? It came up in my cards today and I just could not agree with it. Perhaps I am missing something....

Thanks for your generous feedback DesertDream, it is much appreciated! Nevertheless I am sorry that you are coping with the strong difficulties that you evoked.
Concerning your request I just pulled another card for "the advice of acceptance" and guess what card I pulled? The Death card, again...

Well, here I would strongly consider the need of courage (the red poppies on my card symbolize courage). Probably you haven't too much choices presently so acceptance is maybe the more pragmatical thing to do to suffer less about this difficult situation. Sorry again DesertDream.

decan

Hi there,

I would like a reading if that's ok - just for resolution to let go :)

The Wheel + Work

It's an interesting combo but at first sight I would say that the cards speak about routine and patterns at work and not about your relationship. A possibility is that your work needs a particular focus currently, or then, there would be a little "chill" in your relationship with C, or a kind of distance could be needed, I don't know.
The Wheel card stresses rhythms, cycles and time. It is important to respect these rhythms and probably to be patient and to don't go beyond these rhythms. If you are someone a bit impatient (I don't know), this could be a task for you. If "your resolution to let go" means to go with the flow, I would say it's a good resolution!

scorpiogirl

I see you are still open. May I sit? A reading on my romantic life. I am currently single.
Thanks.

decan

I see you are still open. May I sit? A reading on my romantic life. I am currently single.
Thanks.
Okay, I'm still open Scorpiogirl.
Ah, I told you in my other thread 1 month ago that things could be complicated with your boyfriend! :rolleyes:

Bonny

The Wheel + Work

It's an interesting combo but at first sight I would say that the cards speak about routine and patterns at work and not about your relationship. A possibility is that your work needs a particular focus currently, or then, there would be a little "chill" in your relationship with C, or a kind of distance could be needed, I don't know.
The Wheel card stresses rhythms, cycles and time. It is important to respect these rhythms and probably to be patient and to don't go beyond these rhythms. If you are someone a bit impatient (I don't know), this could be a task for you. If "your resolution to let go" means to go with the flow, I would say it's a good resolution!

Interesting.

We work together!!

Any suggestions on how this might be pointing therefore?

I am thinking perhaps to be focussed on letting the cycles and rhythms take their course and to trust these. Not to out myself on any 'grieving schedule' or artificial timetable of what should be hapoening. Both in relationship and in my life generally.

So, yes... and work? Maybe letting go means focussing on work relationship only with c.

Interesting..?

scorpiogirl

Okay, I'm still open Scorpiogirl.
Ah, I told you in my other thread 1 month ago that things could be complicated with your boyfriend! :rolleyes:

Lol ok ... 😅