Psycards reading for FB

WolfSwan

Hi WolfSwan,
I quickly read in a thread that you came back from your trip in Scotland.
Well, I am wondering what do you think about the 2 cards that I pulled for you in this thread! Quite difficult cards that I interpreted in a fun way.
Do you think that they gave you a message?
Personally I wondered if they really answered your question and if the cards said they didn't want to answer. I don't know, it was a bit curious.

Hey decan :)

A lot of the places I visited were old ruins and graveyards, underground vaults and other such places so the cards made a lot of sense. Of course there were lots of old castles, palaces, manor houses. Lots of places with dark history - this is Scotland after all!!

I didn't meet any shadows or give in to any dark side or anything. I had the best time. And I'm moving there in January!!! I have put my visa application in, I'm applying for jobs and I can't believe that it's happening. Maybe that's part of the Death and Destruction. Death and Destruction of life as I knew it?

decan

Hey decan :)

A lot of the places I visited were old ruins and graveyards, underground vaults and other such places so the cards made a lot of sense. Of course there were lots of old castles, palaces, manor houses. Lots of places with dark history - this is Scotland after all!!

I didn't meet any shadows or give in to any dark side or anything. I had the best time. And I'm moving there in January!!! I have put my visa application in, I'm applying for jobs and I can't believe that it's happening. Maybe that's part of the Death and Destruction. Death and Destruction of life as I knew it?
Very interesting, Thanks! :)
Okay, finally my psycards answered, fine! Generally I noticed that they answered accurately.
You are probably in a transformation process.