PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT GROUP EXERCISE 5

celticnoodle

Since Audelia is on vacation this weekend, she asked me to post this exercise. So this is the next exercise.

If you’re new here, please see below. If you already know the name of the game scroll down to see what this week’s exercise involves.

***How this will work***
If you’d like to participate all you have to do is simply read the below, get in touch with your intuition and post your feelings/intuitions/answers below. Next Sunday, feedback will be given and a new exercise will be posted.

***Some guidelines***
1. This is open to everyone, regardless of how in touch you are with your intuition. It doesn’t matter if you’re a pro that can easily tune in to your intuition or if this is your first time trying anything like this. The trick is to just relax, have fun and trust what impressions come to you.

2. If you are acting as a sitter for a given exercise, then you MUST give feedback to the people who are reading for you in the thread. Feedback is essential as it not only allows us to distinguish whether we’re right or wrong, it’s also such a great help when it comes to building confidence in ourselves and our abilities.

3. Before and after every exercise you’ll find a warm-up and a cool down. These are like mini-exercises to ensure you’re tuning in to your abilities in a safe way and grounding yourself afterwards. If you don’t ground properly you may feel dizzy or ‘off’ after doing this type of work. It is suggested that you do both of these mini-exercises, however if you’d rather try a different way (or suggest a different way) then that’s okay too.

4. Trust your gut instinct. When you start working with your intuition, you may doubt some of the information or messages that you might receive. Please do your best to say the first thing that comes to mind, even if it doesn’t make sense to you as this is usually right and has some relevance to the sitter.

*****************EXERCISE #5********************************************

See what all you can get from this picture of this man. Feedback will be given on Sunday, July 24. Good Luck!

Attachments

• man.jpg
    man.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 142

DownUnderNZer

Stepping back from this one.

DND :)

NamasteIndia

This man has seen lot of pain in his life. Its hard for him to put up a smile its almost a grin but he has managed to anguish his past pains with his aggressive acts.

He may look like a simple man but he had a dangerous life full of murders, criminal activities, illegal activities.

He is no more though he indulged in bad acts he was a family man with a wife and kids ya there were lot of flings, lots of other women and illegitimate kids etc but then he was like a black and white.

he was under prison term also for longtime. This pic was taken somewhere close to his residence.

Audelia

Thanks for posting CN :D

Okay, I found it a little hard to tune into this one, I'm not going to lie, but here's my intuitive hunches.

A very kind mind. I keep seeing his hands, and they're covered in soil and grime - I'm taking this to mean that he was either at home in the garden, or did a lot of hard work with his hands. I'm being told to mention his laugh - big, big, loud laugh that would make everyone else laugh along with him. When I look at him I feel a constriction in my chest area - hard to breathe, wheezing - possibly how he passed over? If he is indeed passed over that is. If still alive, I would say chest problems or breathing difficulties.

I feel a sense of loss surrounding him. He knew love and then possibly lost it. I also feel that there could be a child or children involved in this 'loss' situation.

I also want to say that he has a 'flashy' streak about him - as in, always wanted the best car, the best watch etc.

Looking forward to the reveal :)

RiverRunsDeep

I'm going to try. :)

I feel like money is an issue, as if he is spending beyond his means. Seeing arguments with his wife/significant other. I also smell alcohol, maybe too much drinking or spending time in bars. Is he a business owner? A restaurant owner?

lark

I'm not getting much on this guy either.
Scottish ..Irish decent
I see the fire department...or possibly police department.
May have been a government figure at one time, so easily recognizable
Takes pride in his appearance.
I see a boat...
He's traveled..I see Las Vegas.
There is a feeling of underworld...bad past he is trying to cover.
I also feel he may have passed already??
Or been involved in a death in some way.
And for some reason I keep smelling bacon and seeing chorus girls...LOL

Metra

I've never done anything like this, but let's go!

A good man, a grandfather. Loves his grandchildren and his grandchildren love him back just the same. Although he is kind he is not a pushover. He can assert himself and he is strong and grounded in the way he does it, not violent. He is respected. Has his vices though and may have had periods in his life where he succumb to them. I feel there's a back and forth with the wants over what is really needed. I feel questionable about his romantic relationship or if he is even in one anymore. Something about him is strong, I feel it in the hands.

geoxena

Looks jovial but underneath the smile...

Bossy... controlling... wants what he wants when he wants it... a chauvinist... could be suddenly cruel or harsh.

Makes friends easily but few ever really get to know him... doesn't like to talk about his feelings, doesn't think that's necessary.

Likes being neat and tidy... very particular about his clothing, household, car... but has someone else do the work to maintain those things. I see women circling around him, trying to please him.

Opinionated, but listens to others' different ideas or views, though he may criticize them in private.

Not unlikable... good at telling jokes... can be the life of a party.

Adventurous in some respects but likes his routine. Has many relatives, from a large family network... feels a strong identification with his background/familial roots... family is important to him.

Missing... perhaps no longer alive... or estranged from someone who was once very close to him.

Robust... zest for life.

That's what I got.

DDwarks

Just a quick note to say I skipped this week as I was concerned the pic might be of someone that has passed.
It might sound pathetic but I just do not want to connect with them and worse, do it voluntarily!
I'll be back on board next week :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

This man has seen lot of pain in his life. Its hard for him to put up a smile its almost a grin but he has managed to anguish his past pains with his aggressive acts.

He has seen a lot of pain in his life. However, he was also able to smile a lot too. Pain is a part of life afterall. No, he wasn't aggressive at all.

He may look like a simple man but he had a dangerous life full of murders, criminal activities, illegal activities.

sorry, but no--he wasn't one who lived a dangerous life filled with this stuff.

He is no more though he indulged in bad acts he was a family man with a wife and kids ya there were lot of flings, lots of other women and illegitimate kids etc but then he was like a black and white.

he was under prison term also for longtime. This pic was taken somewhere close to his residence.

he was a family man with wife and kids. I doubt very seriously if he had any flights or illegetimate children. Never went to jail/prison. This picture was taken in another country from where he lived. He visited this country with his wife and kids a few times.

Thank you for trying though.