Questions about week :14~20 March

amaya1

Hello folks

*****sorry i posted in last thread!!! It is oracle deck u can exchange with tarot if you want

Sorry for my mistake

This week i will use gypsy deck

Plz try to ask questions about week to see how accurate is that deck

I dont like chase u so if i will ask u an exchange dont sit if u can't

1 wind
2 classy
3 think

wind

Will D contact me this week?

amaya1

Will D contact me this week?
Sad thoughts
A nice letter
Marriage

Did u have distance with D? Did happened something and he is feeling now dissapointed and sad. In first card we see a man in chair sad and tired. However i feel that you will have news by him with the positive cards next to sad thoughts...so expect that he probably text you and change these sad thoughts

* can i ask u, will they give me easy job to do at joomla platform?

wind

Sad thoughts
A nice letter
Marriage

Did u have distance with D? Did happened something and he is feeling now dissapointed and sad. In first card we see a man in chair sad and tired. However i feel that you will have news by him with the positive cards next to sad thoughts...so expect that he probably text you and change these sad thoughts

* can i ask u, will they give me easy job to do at joomla platform?

Thank you - I was sad in fact, becuse he is retracting again, after he made the efforts to connect with me. I am glad to see that he might find the courage to connect after all! Will let you know!

Yours: 9 of petnacles * Emperor * 2 of swords
Do you have a male boss (Emperor)? You definitely have a lot of capacity and you can cope with this new challenge, just do not get intimidated or insecure. 2 of swords shows balance and nice cooperation, even though you might feel like there are a lot of demands. There is nothing you cannot handle, just keep your head up and stay balanced and cool:)

classy

Hey

Will I see R this week?

Thanks!

amaya1

Hey

Will I see R this week?

Thanks!
Hey

Little child
Living room
Sorrow &dislikes

Well it seems that you will communicate with you and seems a new start. Living room.indicates for sure that you will have news so expect a little chatting. However may you will not see him. One of both probably him has a lot of worries and issues to take care this week.

* should i reply him what i have on my mind directly?

think

Please could I sit? I have just got home and am about to read for you. And also, your prediction for this week came true, today in fact! I am about to give you feedback too.

Will I hear from K this week?

amaya1

Thank you - I was sad in fact, becuse he is retracting again, after he made the efforts to connect with me. I am glad to see that he might find the courage to connect after all! Will let you know!

Yours: 9 of petnacles * Emperor * 2 of swords
Do you have a male boss (Emperor)? You definitely have a lot of capacity and you can cope with this new challenge, just do not get intimidated or insecure. 2 of swords shows balance and nice cooperation, even though you might feel like there are a lot of demands. There is nothing you cannot handle, just keep your head up and stay balanced and cool:)
Yes he is male. I am worried a bit i hope that everything will go well. I am not sure what he wants exactly and i am more stressed because i am.not expert on this

Jdance

hi, do you still have space?

If so can you look at communication between C and i this week? what can i expect, or how will communication go...

You?

think

Oh sorry amaya, I just noticed this is in oracle readings. I don't have any oracle, I could exchange with tarot but if that's not what you want I totally understand and feel free to skip my question :)