Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

Noni

sure!

Q1. why i haven't see snow (man) post in goggle plus for a while?

5. how can i get snow to call me?

6. what is the intention of the guy who cost me trouble in February (one day before i go to work)?

yours please..

thank-you..

Snow I'll do these as there was repetition or over-lap in first two question

1. Bouquet Fish Man
He might be busy with money matters, and also due to a woman. Also is it possible that he has problem with alcohol?? that is stopping him.

5. Snake Bear Cross
You need to think of different ways to contact him do you know a woman who he knows as well?? Also with these cards there is nothing you can do ....these cards indicate decrease in contact with man.

6. Woman Coffin Whip
He thinks you're opinionated and aggressive/ hostile. He thinks you're not good learner. His intention is to be destructive, nothing serious he is not very thinking person.

snowmoon

Q. Can You please ask how O feels about me now?

whip, scythe, snake

O feels about you rudely and cold. the scythe and snake cards suggested that he doesn't feel he can trust you . the whip cards suggested that you need to talk with O straight.

Q. What are his thoughts about me now?

moon, tower, dogs.

he though he might want to have a separation of friendship with you monthly.

Q. What does he think about our recent chat?

rider, whip, tree.

he think about you and his recent chat as a improvement of connection with movement.

tealily

Not sure if you're taking multiple questions, if not just the first is cool :)

Q: what's the biggest challenge I'm likely to face in June?

Q2) how can I best deal with the biggest challenge I'm likely to face in June?

:)

NB: For the exchange - I don't do 3rd party readings or health/medical/legal, but outside of that is cool!

snowmoon

Snow I'll do these as there was repetition or over-lap in first two question

1. Bouquet Fish Man
He might be busy with money matters, and also due to a woman. Also is it possible that he has problem with alcohol?? that is stopping him.

5. Snake Bear Cross
You need to think of different ways to contact him do you know a woman who he knows as well?? Also with these cards there is nothing you can do ....these cards indicate decrease in contact with man.

6. Woman Coffin Whip
He thinks you're opinionated and aggressive/ hostile. He thinks you're not good learner. His intention is to be destructive, nothing serious he is not very thinking person.

1. i ask him directly. he said the money matter is work,

problem with alcohol, shocking...

due to a woman?

5. he is with me all the time, i do not know his friends , woman. decrease of contact him?

the situation is quite different. it is impossible .

6. i don't know this person, i think he got caught by police. i was told from a reading that he is stalker,

destructive? so his intention is not taking /steal money and things?

why he think I'm not a good learner? i don't even know him. i never see him before.

he is not thinking person, well, by his action and talk, he lies.

BrightEye

We're thinking of planning a trip together...not sure why it would make him gloomy though!!

Yes, for you the patience bit was quite clear in the card combo if you wait it out things will change

Maybe the travelling itself is worrying him, some people don't like to travel. If you don't live together, travelling together can also put a strain on a relationship.

I can draw more cards if you like.

Noni

Not sure if you're taking multiple questions, if not just the first is cool :)

Q: what's the biggest challenge I'm likely to face in June?

:)

NB: For the exchange - I don't do 3rd party readings or health/medical/legal, but outside of that is cool!

Hi Tealily

Thanks for offering to exchange :)
Please take a look at my questions and tell me first if you are OK to read on them if not no worries, we can exchange another time hopefully :)

Q. What do I need to know about O in regards to me now

Q. How will communication be between us in the coming week?

tealily

Hi Tealily

Thanks for offering to exchange :)
Please take a look at my questions and tell me first if you are OK to read on them if not no worries, we can exchange another time hopefully :)

Q. What do I need to know about O in regards to me now

Q. How will communication be between us in the coming week?
Yup these are cool :) I'm not amazing at Lenormand but happy to give it a go - if you'd prefer greater accuracy I can PM you a tarot response :)

Noni

Maybe the travelling itself is worrying him, some people don't like to travel. If you don't live together, travelling together can also put a strain on a relationship.

I can draw more cards if you like.

Thanks BE :)
On more thought the reason he might be feeling gloomy may be due to the fact we have to delay things I think he was expecting it to be sooner. Also yes might be more pressure on him in more ways than he would express.

I'm glad my reading resonated with you I've just started reading these very recently. Thanks for the exchange!

Cheers!

Noni

Yup these are cool :) I'm not amazing at Lenormand but happy to give it a go - if you'd prefer greater accuracy I can PM you a tarot response :)

Thanks Lenny is better....I'm not connecting with Tarot readings much these day. Like how direct lenormand cards are in the message.

Doing yours now :)

Noni

Q1: what's the biggest challenge I'm likely to face in June?

1. Moon Clouds Bear
You may feel sad and anxious in June. Overcoming this would be your biggest challenge. You'll look for mental stability, this might be due to man in authority and some kind of conflict with him.

2. Lily Mice Book
It seems way to overcome is to look for harmony in relationships. Reading or researching old books might help also interacting with educated and noble natured man will help. You'll find out a secret in June that will help you overcome it or you'll find some hidden knowledge how to deal with mental anxiety.