Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

Noni

Why does J keep changng his profile picture, what is his intent?

Rider Star Man
He's trying to convey a message, he's hopeful about some new developments. He seems to be an active man. He's an intelligent man and is not looking to deceive. His intentions are nothing just he's just having a good time it seems. He likes attention too as he has lot of manly active energy atm.

Q. How does O feel about our interaction today

selenatarot

Rider Star Man
He's trying to convey a message, he's hopeful about some new developments. He seems to be an active man. He's an intelligent man and is not looking to deceive. His intentions are nothing just he's just having a good time it seems. He likes attention too as he has lot of manly active energy atm.

Q. How does O feel about our interaction today

This is so true he loves attention from people on his social media account. He is also intelligent and not the deceiving type.

mountain + man + tower

I think he felt indifference towards you or felt the situation was challenging. It could be that he was a bit cold. Was it in a professional capacity? I feel he tried to be professional but maybe he was guarded and tried to maintain boundaries with you. I think he found the interaction difficult in some way.

Noni

This is so true he loves attention from people on his social media account. He is also intelligent and not the deceiving type.

mountain + man + tower

I think he felt indifference towards you or felt the situation was challenging. It could be that he was a bit cold. Was it in a professional capacity? I feel he tried to be professional but maybe he was guarded and tried to maintain boundaries with you. I think he found the interaction difficult in some way.

Ya, he was a bit cold but pleasant.
There was nothing difficult about the interaction hmm....don't know why he would have felt that way.

Glad your reading resonated :)

selenatarot

Ya, he was a bit cold but pleasant.
There was nothing difficult about the interaction hmm....don't know why he would have felt that way.

Glad your reading resonated :)

The mountain shows the coldness and tower the professionalism. I think it was ok :thumbsup:

Noni

The mountain shows the coldness and tower the professionalism. I think it was ok :thumbsup:

These were horrible cards lol...not what I expected at all :surprise:
Thanks for the exchange :)

Noni

Not taking sitters for now...back later! :)

Noni

Open...if anyone is around...ready to exchange right away :)

Noni

Still open maybe for 30 mins...return reading needs to be completed within 30 mins