Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

nh786

Q> Can you ask for me what are O's expectations from me atm

Snake - Rider - Mountain - Child - Cross
Shadow - Scythe

He expects you to take action and message him or come towards him. There is the distance or delay in the middle and it's difficult to get to a new beginning. So i think he expects you to initiate whatever it is to start things off.

nh786

Men have strange imagination, I had similar problem with a guy once he completely changed towards me I still remember the turning point in our relationship he never told me why either! it was sad because we had a good thing going. Don't worry it has less to do with you and more to do with him based on my experience.

OK back to the cards :)
Child Book Dog
There is a little secret that M has not disclosed to you. His intention is still to be friends or begin a friendship with you. He intends to share some new knowledge. Also he wants to support you in some way it seems as he realises that you're vulnerable. He will let you know the truth know about himself or he will ask you for some truth in the matter.
I picked one more card- got Letter
So he will communicate with you.

God knows what it is. I don't want to be friends with him, I don't need friendship. We did have intellectual conversations when we spoke. Right now I doubt he will communicate but lets see.

Thank you, we can continue tomorrow. Sorry if i was off with my readings today, was feeling a bit down x

Noni

I'm around for a few exchanges if anyone is ready for same :)

mahafrins

Tell me what AP wants to do about me?

Leila_selda

Hi noni,

Sorry i withdraw i diddent know this was a lenormand exchange

Noni

Tell me what AP wants to do about me?

Hi M :)

Ring Stork Woman
This says to me he wants change in the relationship, he wants a serious relationship with you (what happened here?!! did you do something??). He wants to reconnect and redefine the relationship.
He is still torn inside and moody but he's changing and it seems you've been expecting this. Wondering if you promised him something??

Q> Can you please check and provide as much detail as you can please on---what DS thinks of what I have sent (work)

snowmoon

hi, Noni,

i would like to exchange. so 3 cards? or 5 cards?

Q. how can i improve my score for project diva arcade (game) ??

yours please.

i have to off about 30 min. or i will response you tomorrow..

mahafrins

Hi M :)

Ring Stork Woman
This says to me he wants change in the relationship, he wants a serious relationship with you (what happened here?!! did you do something??). He wants to reconnect and redefine the relationship.
He is still torn inside and moody but he's changing and it seems you've been expecting this. Wondering if you promised him something??

Q> Can you please check and provide as much detail as you can please on---what DS thinks of what I have sent (work)

Yes he wants Change or should want change .well getting serious is important to us..

Redefining is good. Very moody. .I promised him nothing as of now ....not that I can think of...

It seems exciting he wants to do it or move but first he needs to talk about it..it looks promising...he seems excited it's fairly unique new... So he finds it exciting..

Woman base

Ship bird child...

Noni

hi, Noni,

yours please.

Snow
Sorry! I'll do this soon now :)

Noni

hi, Noni,

yours please.

You ask the hardest questions Snow!! :)

Book Birds Stork
There is a secret here you need to learn...can you communicate with other users?? maybe you can learn something from them. Also is the language a bit of an issue in this game for you...is it in another language other than your mother tongue?? (just curious).
You need to exchange in secret study exchange so learn secretly from other users if you want to improve your score. The talk you have with other players will lead to change for you...that is, improvement of your score.

Q. Can you check what DS thought of the email I sent him now