Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

wind

Hi! :)
Can you see if D will contact me this upcoming week?

your Q?

Noni

Hi! :)
Can you see if D will contact me this upcoming week?

your Q?

Hi Wind

Good to see ya :)

Fish Ship Heart
It seems D has some strong emotional connection with you. It is an important relationship to them and there is great love here. There is a longing for love here in D. Is it possible that D is thinking of making a journey for love??

As these cards were not clear if there will be communication I picked one more card just focusing on communication---- Birds
This card is clear indication of communication.
It should be coming your way soon from D's side.

Hope this helps!

Q> For me can you check, how OC feels about me now

Thanks, Wind

wind

Hi Wind

Good to see ya :)

Fish Ship Heart
It seems D has some strong emotional connection with you. It is an important relationship to them and there is great love here. There is a longing for love here in D. Is it possible that D is thinking of making a journey for love??

As these cards were not clear if there will be communication I picked one more card just focusing on communication---- Birds
This card is clear indication of communication.
It should be coming your way soon from D's side.

Hope this helps!

Q> For me can you check, how OC feels about me now

Thanks, Wind

Thank you! I am very happy to see that communication is coming - yes, it is very possible that he will make the journey, we are physically apart, long distance, so this makes things complicated, and in fact this is what would bring us very much closer, to travel and see each other. I am very glad that D has this on his mind too. It is a very important relationship yes, for both of us...you picked up the energies very well! You do good readings! (and not saying that just because this reading is positive, haha) :)

let's see about yours:
Heart - Coffin - Letter

You brought a deep transformation into their life...heart says that there are feelings of love and connection, but he is like keeping them buried, inside of that coffin. He seems to be going through intense period and he is keeping it all covered - but he wants to connect with you, open up again. Letter is obviously about communication that is on his mind, but it is also like coming up for air...outside of that coffin. So he is perhaps now not so active since he is digesting things internally, but you are on his mind, and he is preparing to become more open, communicative, active.

I hope this resonates.

Noni

Thank you! I am very happy to see that communication is coming - yes, it is very possible that he will make the journey, we are physically apart, long distance, so this makes things complicated, and in fact this is what would bring us very much closer, to travel and see each other. I am very glad that D has this on his mind too. It is a very important relationship yes, for both of us...you picked up the energies very well! You do good readings! (and not saying that just because this reading is positive, haha) :)
Awww!!! this means a lot coming from you. I really do look up to you and over the years your readings have helped me a LOT. Thanks a bunch for this 🌹🌺 makes me happy :)

I've been a lot on the forum lately and I get concerned that people would judge me harshly as "an addict" or "serial sitter" or such...just that I'm struggling with my work and study situation etc. and have a considerable amount of free time these days unfortunately lol
let's see about yours:
Heart - Coffin - Letter

You brought a deep transformation into their life...heart says that there are feelings of love and connection, but he is like keeping them buried, inside of that coffin. He seems to be going through intense period and he is keeping it all covered - but he wants to connect with you, open up again. Letter is obviously about communication that is on his mind, but it is also like coming up for air...outside of that coffin. So he is perhaps now not so active since he is digesting things internally, but you are on his mind, and he is preparing to become more open, communicative, active.

I hope this resonates.
I hope so don't know how he feels as we're long distance too atm. Communication this last week was good initially but then a bit off from his side and then I've been distant towards him so lets see. Letter looks good at the end to me :)

Thanks for the exchange, Wind! I'm loving Lenormand reading a lot more nowadays as they're so direct and tell you as is.

Best wishes

wind

You should trust yourself more and more - you are very good with your readings! And never fear the judgement of others, don't be concerned with what people think. You do what you do totally and from your heart and that is what matters.

Lennies are great,yes, I also enjoy them. Will offer readings soon!:)

take care

Awww!!! this means a lot coming from you. I really do look up to you and over the years your readings have helped me a LOT. Thanks a bunch for this 🌹🌺 makes me happy :)

I've been a lot on the forum lately and I get concerned that people would judge me harshly just that I'm struggling with my work and study situation etc. and have a considerable amount of free time these days unfortunately lol

I hope so don't know how he feels as we're long distance too atm. Communication this last week was good initially but then a bit off from his side and then I've been distant towards him so lets see. Letter looks good at the end to me :)

Thanks for the exchange, Wind! I'm loving Lenormand reading a lot more nowadays as they're so direct and tell you as is.

Best wishes

nh786

Hey!

What are M's thoughts about me?

think

Hey Noni,

Could I try a lenormand? I know I've exchanged with you today so won't be offended if you want to skip. I have my lennies here.

What are LK's feelings for me?

Noni

Hey!

What are M's thoughts about me?

Hiya
Good to see you here :)

Heart Fox Way
It seems M's thoughts are that hope is lost. There was something not right or thought you were not totally honest with him. He made a passionate decision and it was a turning point in this love affair (heart way). He thinks it was a clever decision on his part though it might not be entirely the right one. Just that somehow for him the timing was not right and it was not going in the right direction.

Q> Can you check what will be C's next action towards me?

Noni

Hey Noni,

Could I try a lenormand? I know I've exchanged with you today so won't be offended if you want to skip. I have my lennies here.

What are LK's feelings for me?

Hey
No worries :)
Sure lets see!

Cross Sun Snake
LK is feeling good warm feelings for you, like you are bring them energy and happiness. However they feel that there are some difficulties surrounding you or feel a sense of burden when they think of you (cross snake). With the Sun card though the feelings of doubt are overshadowed, they feel that despite all the detours or missed opportunities they can eventually find warmth with you.

Q> Can you check what are V's intentions now regarding communication between us

nh786

Q> Can you check what will be C's next action towards me?

Clover - Man - Stork - Clouds - Letter
Shadow - Mice

I think something sudden may happen that will bring a change between you but he/you may be confused and unsure about it. I think they may communicate with you which may be short too. They seem nervous about this and unsure. The communication may not be clear either. But there will be some change.