Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

think

Hey
No worries :)
Sure lets see!

Cross Sun Snake
LK is feeling good warm feelings for you, like you are bring them energy and happiness. However they feel that there are some difficulties surrounding you or feel a sense of burden when they think of you (cross snake). With the Sun card though the feelings of doubt are overshadowed, they feel that despite all the detours or missed opportunities they can eventually find warmth with you.

Edit, oh and also, funny you use those words "missed opportunities", he just reminded me that we almost dated years ago (at school) but he couldn't get over to where I lived.

Q> Can you check what are V's intentions now regarding communication between us

Thanks!

He is a friend and he is very warm, yes. He told me the other day he loves me. I'm much more aloof. Friendly tho. But I have been hurt by someone we both know (K) and he has helped me through this, that could be the cross, he knows I'm fragile atm.

Let's see...

snake - man - cross

Wow, what are the odds of that. Snake and cross in your reading too. Wow.

Erm... so I could be wrong since I'm new but I'm seeing that he is being a bit deceptive somehow here. Oh, seduction. That could be it. He's seducing you! He could have you wrapped around his little finger. And I think his intention is to do exactly this, to pursue you, it's fun and early days? I think so. The energy is sexual. He seems a bit of a bad boy, that's the image in these cards here. Not dangerous but maybe just the type to rock up when he wants you, leave you hanging a little. He might ask you to do something risky you wouldn't usually do. I dunno, like go skinny dipping.

Hope that makes sense?

nh786

Hiya
Good to see you here :)

Heart Fox Way
It seems M's thoughts are that hope is lost. There was something not right or thought you were not totally honest with him. He made a passionate decision and it was a turning point in this love affair (heart way). He thinks it was a clever decision on his part though it might not be entirely the right one. Just that somehow for him the timing was not right and it was not going in the right direction.

Q> Can you check what will be C's next action towards me?

Thank you :)

I was honest with him maybe he was not. He suddenly went cold so must have been the right and clever decision for him.

What are M's feelings for me?

Noni

Thanks!

He is a friend and he is very warm, yes. He told me the other day he loves me. I'm much more aloof. Friendly tho. But I have been hurt by someone we both know (K) and he has helped me through this, that could be the cross, he knows I'm fragile atm.

Let's see...

snake - man - cross

Wow, what are the odds of that. Snake and cross in your reading too. Wow.

Erm... so I could be wrong since I'm new but I'm seeing that he is being a bit deceptive somehow here. Oh, seduction. That could be it. He's seducing you! He could have you wrapped around his little finger. And I think his intention is to do exactly this, to pursue you, it's fun and early days? I think so. The energy is sexual. He seems a bit of a bad boy, that's the image in these cards here. Not dangerous but maybe just the type to rock up when he wants you, leave you hanging a little. He might ask you to do something risky you wouldn't usually do. I dunno, like go skinny dipping.

Hope that makes sense?

Glad to know you could relate to the reading.

Haha your reading is so cute....no he's not going to ask me to go skinny dipping LOL. I am actually not communicating with this person right now. So was curious to see what they intend to do.

Thanks for the exchange Think :)

Noni

I was honest with him maybe he was not. He suddenly went cold so must have been the right and clever decision for him.

What are M's feelings for me?

Moon Mountain Bear
He feels frustrated and annoyed and lonely without you all at the same time!
He feels he needs to be more mentally stable when it comes to you. He feels emotional blockage. He might be facing inability to sleep due to difficult emotions. With the Moon Bear it seems feeling for you're dominant influence on his emotional life. He is dominated by a certain fear or need or by sadness in regards to you. With Mountain Bear you have a strong influence on him one that he feels will not go away.

Q. Can you please check how O will be towards me this coming week?

I've one more so post yours if you have one more :)

Noni

Damn! I know read for you and him last week cards were more positive then if you remember?? ...that's what I remember he seems more unclear now....have other readings picked up on this??

think

Glad to know you could relate to the reading.

Haha your reading is so cute....no he's not going to ask me to go skinny dipping LOL. I am actually not communicating with this person right now. So was curious to see what they intend to do.

Thanks for the exchange Think :)

Haha, sorry! I have quite an imagination, right. :bugeyed::joke:

I think there'll be some communication tho, some flirting...

nh786

Can you please check how O will be towards me this coming week?

I've one more so post yours if you have one more :)

Bouquet - Ship - Clouds - Birds - Sun
Shadow - Woman

I think there will be a positive change between you two but you may be confused about it. They will communicate with you/meet with you and this will again be very positive and happy. I just think you will be confused and unsure about these changes and conversations.

nh786

Moon Mountain Bear
He feels frustrated and annoyed and lonely without you all at the same time!
He feels he needs to be more mentally stable when it comes to you. He feels emotional blockage. He might be facing inability to sleep due to difficult emotions. With the Moon Bear it seems feeling for you're dominant influence on his emotional life. He is dominated by a certain fear or need or by sadness in regards to you. With Mountain Bear you have a strong influence on him one that he feels will not go away.

Hmm that's a good thing but i was honest so I don't know why. He didn't even want to speak about it. I think I might send him a message for closure.

What are M's intentions towards me?

Noni

Haha, sorry! I have quite an imagination, right. :bugeyed::joke:

I think there'll be some communication tho, some flirting...
Thanks Think :)
Most likely not from my side LOL
I like your imagination hehe.....keep it up! makes life more interesting :)

Noni

Hmm that's a good thing but i was honest so I don't know why. He didn't even want to speak about it. I think I might send him a message for closure.

What are M's intentions towards me?

Men have strange imagination, I had similar problem with a guy once he completely changed towards me I still remember the turning point in our relationship he never told me why either! it was sad because we had a good thing going. Don't worry it has less to do with you and more to do with him based on my experience.

OK back to the cards :)
Child Book Dog
There is a little secret that M has not disclosed to you. His intention is still to be friends or begin a friendship with you. He intends to share some new knowledge. Also he wants to support you in some way it seems as he realises that you're vulnerable. He will let you know the truth know about himself or he will ask you for some truth in the matter.
I picked one more card- got Letter
So he will communicate with you.

Q> Can you ask for me what are O's expectations from me atm