Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

mahafrins

Man Rider Heart
You're getting such nice cards today! maybe its my energy hehe I'll take credit if they don't resonate with you again :D
He misses the partnership really, Man and Rider to me indicates he misses being your partner. He misses the love. The flirtation, the good feelings he had with you. The easiness of being with you.

Q> What are my new man's thoughts about me now

Yea he should miss me we were partners lovers husband and wife we were one but some thing separated us...

He is scared you feels you have other men your sexy and hot he admires you but doesn't know to express... He is responsible person who you will care for you and show it to you...

Snake letter bear..

Tell me why is AP not making any moves in our relationship?

think

Thanks think :)
Fish can be money but also about deep emotions, so depending on context it can change. Next to heart it can mean that. Snake can also refer to woman if the reading is about her and a man. Just a few things I learnt along the way BUT you're absolutely right seduction sounds good to me lol...I'm ready to be seduced hehe :D

Thanks for the heads up! I never knew that about fish and heart, good to know.

Haha, good luck! I hope it's as good as the cards predict for you!

Noni

Yea he should miss me we were partners lovers husband and wife we were one but some thing separated us...

He is scared you feels you have other men your sexy and hot he admires you but doesn't know to express... He is responsible person who you will care for you and show it to you...

Snake letter bear..

Tell me why is AP not making any moves in our relationship?
Book Mice Way
AP is not making a move as he learnt a secret that worried him. Also maybe because of his studies. He has not made a final decision about your relationship yet. He is indecisive but he also thinks that you may not be a safe choice for him.

Q> What does he want me to do now

Noni

Thanks for the heads up! I never knew that about fish and heart, good to know.

Haha, good luck! I hope it's as good as the cards predict for you!
Good luck to you too with K :thumbsup:

mahafrins

Book Mice Way
AP is not making a move as he learnt a secret that worried him. Also maybe because of his studies. He has not made a final decision about your relationship yet. He is indecisive but he also thinks that you may not be a safe choice for him.

Q> What does he want me to do now

Yes when we parted I was considered allegedly an unsafe choice but then I think he never let me grow in the relationship... Like he preferred me to move off.. no secret... I have little or nothing to hide... He is busy studying to be a captain and he has some secrets...he is indecisive. If he thought I was unsafe he should have laid down his cards but he didn't do that.

Maybe to be more open and less ambiguous to show that you care too also to be more friendly and publicly available in short to be known to people. Like kinda do more for the outsiders maybe expectations of being extrovert

Moon bear garden base stork...

Noni

Yes when we parted I was considered allegedly an unsafe choice but then I think he never let me grow in the relationship... Like he preferred me to move off.. no secret... I have little or nothing to hide... He is busy studying to be a captain and he has some secrets...he is indecisive. If he thought I was unsafe he should have laid down his cards but he didn't do that.

Maybe to be more open and less ambiguous to show that you care too also to be more friendly and publicly available in short to be known to people. Like kinda do more for the outsiders maybe expectations of being extrovert

Moon bear garden base stork...
I care but I don't know how to show. I don't understand the last bit you said...like show I'm extrovert to him??

mahafrins

I care but I don't know how to show. I don't understand the last bit you said...like show I'm extrovert to him??
Yes show your more friendly more into him like ur some empathetic inshort pamper his ego..

Noni

Yes show your more friendly more into him like ur some empathetic inshort pamper his ego..

hmm...well, I'll try but don't think this is going to work if ego pampering is what he wants!

mahafrins

hmm...well, I'll try but don't think this is going to work if ego pampering is what he wants!

Bears are rich egoistic men....

Noni

Bears are rich egoistic men....

I see....he came up as bear a lot before...he is bear type lifestyle, well settled and alpha male type...don't know what I did he is distant since last week...I miss how he was with me :( but I'm not going to do anything for now...its his choice how he wants to be!!!