Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

selenatarot

I would like to sit if you are taking.

Will I secure a job within the next 3 months? I am looking for a long term job.

Noni

I would like to sit if you are taking.

Will I secure a job within the next 3 months? I am looking for a long term job.

Clover Park Way
It seems a lucky change is in the works for you. You'll have to make a decision soon that will prove lucky for you. You'll be in a job that requires working with public or have lot of interaction with people. You'll find a new way soon and make a decision that will be made public. So it seems things are positive for you ahead in work.

Q> How does he feel now about our connection

selenatarot

Clover Park Way
It seems a lucky change is in the works for you. You'll have to make a decision soon that will prove lucky for you. You'll be in a job that requires working with public or have lot of interaction with people. You'll find a new way soon and make a decision that will be made public. So it seems things are positive for you ahead in work.

Q> How does he feel now about our connection

Thank you I have been distressed since yesterday over my job situation, had an issue with someone over work. I have decided I will be applying for a job rather than do odd jobs.

child + anchor + ship

So he feels that the connection is taking its time and growing at a small pace. I feel he has long term hopes and he would like to see the relationship progress but it seems to be stuck in one place at this moment in time. It looks like a stable connection which will grow in small increments. Making sense?

Noni

Thank you I have been distressed since yesterday over my job situation, had an issue with someone over work. I have decided I will be applying for a job rather than do odd jobs.

child + anchor + ship

So he feels that the connection is taking its time and growing at a small pace. I feel he has long term hopes and he would like to see the relationship progress but it seems to be stuck in one place at this moment in time. It looks like a stable connection which will grow in small increments. Making sense?

Makes sense....we're going very slowwwly....its because of this it feels stuck lol
Time will tell what it will grow into!

Your reading was literal so you made a decision already...it will lead you to a new way. Good luck Selena :thumbsup:

selenatarot

Thanks :thumbsup: I am feeling really sick over this situation.

I would like to know once I finish training will BS offer me regular work?

Noni

Thanks :thumbsup: I am feeling really sick over this situation.

I would like to know once I finish training will BS offer me regular work?

Stork Stars Clouds
There will be a positive change once you finish the training, however what that change might be is not 100% clear at this stage. There is confusion at this stage in terms of what BS will be able to offer you but with time it will become clear. The only thing clear is that there will be positive change after your training finishes.

Q> How does O view me now or what's his view of me now

selenatarot

Stork Stars Clouds
There will be a positive change once you finish the training, however what that change might be is not 100% clear at this stage. There is confusion at this stage in terms of what BS will be able to offer you but with time it will become clear. The only thing clear is that there will be positive change after your training finishes.

Q> How does O view me now or what's his view of me now

I will update you I havent had the chance to finish the training and I hope to get it completed this week. I will then call them to see what they can offer me.

letter + key + stork

I feel he sees you as communicative but the communication is surface level. I think he sees you as oepning up a little bit more when it comes to communication. He does see you as independent and non committal at the moment. You seem to be happy but I do see he feels there is scope for positive movement with you.

Noni

I will update you I havent had the chance to finish the training and I hope to get it completed this week. I will then call them to see what they can offer me.

letter + key + stork

I feel he sees you as communicative but the communication is surface level. I think he sees you as oepning up a little bit more when it comes to communication. He does see you as independent and non committal at the moment. You seem to be happy but I do see he feels there is scope for positive movement with you.

This makes sense...I'm non committal atm and independent. Communication yes I can improve on.

Maybe ask the same question when you're sure on the finish date or something...as clouds at end shows its not clear depends on when/ how you finish the training.

Noni

Open for 2 exchanges right now :)
You've to return read for me right away....no delay!