GotH

Closed..

Anyone interested?
Must be now.
What's your question?
1 person

:cool2:

Syeraph

Can you tell me what I need to know about my situation with ds. From my end not his. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotH

Elephant

Octopus

Chalice

Man with head down

Okay I don't know what's going on but there is an elephant in the room that no one is addressing due to the situation (aggravation?) and yet it is trying to be hidden. There are several ways to handle things but the best thing to do now is show DS that you know how he's feeling and that you really care.

Let me know if this resonates at all. I'm still waking up.

Syeraph

DS and I ended things bc he disclosed to me that he was still attached to someone. The relationship has ended. Last night I told him I understood and although he shouldn't have initiated anything with me.i understood his perspective and had no ill will.

At this point I'm more interested in the healing aspect and helping him understand that self love is a choice. That he's more hung up on an idea of life with this person than she herself. She rejected him.

Anyway. I havnt messaged him today asking how he was doing or if he absorbed or took to heart anything I said. I didn't know if I should.

Your message seems to indicate it doesn't matter if I message him and ask how he is doing.

(HE JUST MESSAGED ME TO ASK HOW I WAS DOING LOL)

Syeraph

Thank you! Btw

GotH

DS and I ended things bc he disclosed to me that he was still attached to someone. The relationship has ended. Last night I told him I understood and although he shouldn't have initiated anything with me.i understood his perspective and had no ill will.

At this point I'm more interested in the healing aspect and helping him understand that self love is a choice. That he's more hung up on an idea of life with this person than she herself. She rejected him.

Anyway. I havnt messaged him today asking how he was doing or if he absorbed or took to heart anything I said. I didn't know if I should.

Your message seems to indicate it doesn't matter if I message him and ask how he is doing.

Ahhh.... I see what the situation is now. You asked about what you should know on your end. Sounds like the Elephant (problem) is more about you needing to address this problem for yourself. You should be the one who is aggravated and should hide away from him (octopus love to hide in caves) due to his love for another woman. It's just not fair to you. Maybe it's best not to contact him.

Thanks for your feedback. It helps me to understand the meaning of what I'm seeing. :)

lepleadian

hi Got, I never had coffee scry will u read for me too pls?

Syeraph

:bugeyed:

Address the problem. You are available, she is not.

I agree. He's worried about leading me on again but doesn't want to lose the friendship. I just will redirect him if he flirts I suppose and I think I will tell him it's his own loss.

I already told him that I hope I was available when he healed his heart but I wasn't waiting.

GotH

hi Got, I never had coffee scry will u read for me too pls?

Can't drink too much coffee or I'll feel like a tweeker! I'll be doing this again soon. Look for me. :)