Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) - May 2016

Fortuna

Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) - May 2016 Notification - Regular and Intuitive Circle

The Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) is a reading exchange using oracles for readers of any level. (Tarot and Lenormand are not used.)

Important ROC information:
1. There will be a suggested spread consisting of 3-5 cards with an "intuitive" option (partners will be matched with others who opt for this).

2. Reader have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.

3. Schedule: Signups are now open!
May 1 (Sunday): Partners will be assigned.
May 15 (Sunday): Complete readings
May 29 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

4. Please do not create a thread for your reading exchange, I will create a thread for each of the partners and will PM you the link.

5. A ROC exchange will be planned monthly. However, your participation is key in order to keep it active. Want to be notified of new monthly ROC exchange threads? Sign up here.

6. Please abide by the Reading Exchange Posting Rules.

7. If you take part in the circle, please do your best in completing it. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.

Please PM Fortuna should you encounter any issues.

8. For feedback, please be thorough, honest, and kind. This is to help the reader get better! If there is personal information you would prefer not to share in the forum, you may PM this information to your partner, but please still provide feedback for it also.

9. Most importantly... Have fun and let's ROC!

Important Notice:If you sign up for a circle, please don't leave your partner hanging. Please read Dumping your Partner - Strikes & Exclusions Explained.

--

Please PM Fortuna should you have any questions regarding this circle.

Fortuna

May's Suggested Spread

May's Suggested Spread

For May, let's look at who might need a little extra love from us. The "Love Today Spread" by WitchyLioness can be used for your partner, child, a relative, co-worker, or just about anyone in your life.

Please check out the original post here.

Love Today Spread by WitchyLioness

--1-----2--
-----3-----

Card 1) "Everybody's gunna love today, gunna love today, gunna love today!"
Who should you give some love to today?
Does someone in your life need a hug?

Card 2) "Any way you want to, any way you've got to..."
How? In what way should you give your love?
A hug, a kind word, a gift? etc.

Card 3) "Love, love me! LOVE LOVE ME!"
Will they give you some love back?
If not, don't be upset. Some people are shy, or very busy. And you have still learned a valuable lesson today. The very important lesson on how to give unconditional love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fortuna

Unable to send to the following

I was unable to PM the notification link to:

Wendywu - inbox is full
Irasema - Can't receive PMs

FLizarraga

In, in, IN! :D

Michellehihi

Interesting spread! I'm in!

Fortuna

Posted in error

RiverRunsDeep