Readings for feedback!

pumpkins

I can take a few sitters if anyone wishes a reading! And I may decline to read for you in case I don't feel like it so please don't mind it.

**OPEN**

Eva4

Romance for December ? Im single.

pumpkins

Romance for December ? Im single.

Turkey upside down

It is pointing towards miserliness! Are you deliberately holding onto something that you refuse to share with the other/s? What good is your wealth if you are not happy and at peace? Imagine having only 30 days to live. Would you spend your time enhancing your holdings? It is time to put things in perspective and do what you must do. Miserliness could be exercised to have power over the situation but karma catches up one way or the other. This is warning about selfish attitudes. Start focussing on what is right and follow the right path and you will succeed.

That was kind of a warning as far as romance in December is concerned!

AppleSpice

Hi there pumpkins!

I'd like to sit in :)

Could you also show me if there will be romance potential in December?

Thanks!

AppleSpice

Eva4

I am looking forward and open to meeting the right person. Recently l am discovering who and what type of person this might be. I think the reading reflects the boundaries and standards l have had to enforce due to attracting the wrong types. Thanks.

pumpkins

Hi there pumpkins!

I'd like to sit in :)

Could you also show me if there will be romance potential in December?

Thanks!

AppleSpice

Butterfly vertical

Well you are headed towards big transformation. Yes there is a big opportunity ahead but if you let fear of loss or of flying free to hold you back, you will get stuck in where you are never knowing what could you be. Time to confront the hard choices head on and you will feel free. If you do not make transformation your regrets will be of your own making. The opportunity is knocking and it is asking you to spread your wings and take a chance. Seems like a good month for you to make changes for better in you life.

AppleSpice

Butterfly vertical

Well you are headed towards big transformation. Yes there is a big opportunity ahead but if you let fear of loss or of flying free to hold you back, you will get stuck in where you are never knowing what could you be. Time to confront the hard choices head on and you will feel free. If you do not make transformation your regrets will be of your own making. The opportunity is knocking and it is asking you to spread your wings and take a chance. Seems like a good month for you to make changes for better in you life.

Interesting! I actually had a feeling that something may come to pass in December but thought I'd try and see what would come up. I'm definitely not the type to let fear block my way. I used to be the kind of person that let fear drive my life, but I've grown to overcome it now. The worst fear can do is make you feel scared but nothing more than that. Haha!

Change wouldn't sound like a bad idea right now. I've been in a stasis of retreat for a long while now. Trying to work on myself before I let others in. I think it's paying off as I see a difference within myself. Not a huge difference but still a difference, haha!

Thanks for the reading and your effort! :)

AppleSpice

pumpkins

I am looking forward and open to meeting the right person. Recently l am discovering who and what type of person this might be. I think the reading reflects the boundaries and standards l have had to enforce due to attracting the wrong types. Thanks.
Right attitude brings right person into your life. I hope the reading helped you in putting things in right perspective! Thanks for fb!

pumpkins

Interesting! I actually had a feeling that something may come to pass in December but thought I'd try and see what would come up. I'm definitely not the type to let fear block my way. I used to be the kind of person that let fear drive my life, but I've grown to overcome it now. The worst fear can do is make you feel scared but nothing more than that. Haha!

Change wouldn't sound like a bad idea right now. I've been in a stasis of retreat for a long while now. Trying to work on myself before I let others in. I think it's paying off as I see a difference within myself. Not a huge difference but still a difference, haha!

Thanks for the reading and your effort! :)

AppleSpice

I like your attitude Applespice! It's contagious! Keep it up! That was one of the very positive cards in this deck. Am happy it showed up for you today! Thanks for sitting!

WolfSwan

Hello pumpkins :)

Career advice for 2017 (I am planning on living and working in Scotland though I don't yet have a job secured there - I am current employed but unhappy in my job).