Readings for feedback!

pumpkins

Hello pumpkins :)

Career advice for 2017 (I am planning on living and working in Scotland though I don't yet have a job secured there - I am current employed but unhappy in my job).

Turtle head up

You have been thinking about change in your career for a long time it seems. This card tells me that your plan regarding your career is about to bear fruit in coming future. The idea you have is completely developed in your mind, it is sure to bring you great honor. Your peers and family will look up to you, but don’t let it go to your head which am sure you won’t. Also, you will receive outside help in further development of your plan and you should be aware of those whose ideas enhanced your own. The success in this regard has been a long time coming but your time is right now. It’s a clear yes for a bright future ahead for your query.

WolfSwan

Turtle head up

You have been thinking about change in your career for a long time it seems. This card tells me that your plan regarding your career is about to bear fruit in coming future. The idea you have is completely developed in your mind, it is sure to bring you great honor. Your peers and family will look up to you, but don’t let it go to your head which am sure you won’t. Also, you will receive outside help in further development of your plan and you should be aware of those whose ideas enhanced your own. The success in this regard has been a long time coming but your time is right now. It’s a clear yes for a bright future ahead for your query.

I have been thinking of a career change for a long time that's for sure. I just don't really know where to go with it. I've been applying for anything and everything, particularly at Universities for a lecturing position, if that should work out. I hope that whatever position I get will be aligned with a higher purpose. I definitely won't let success get to my head, but I do hope for eventual success somewhere. I like the idea of outside help though I'm not sure where it will come from. I like that the future looks bright from these cards! Thanks :)

pumpkins

I have been thinking of a career change for a long time that's for sure. I just don't really know where to go with it. I've been applying for anything and everything, particularly at Universities for a lecturing position, if that should work out. I hope that whatever position I get will be aligned with a higher purpose. I definitely won't let success get to my head, but I do hope for eventual success somewhere. I like the idea of outside help though I'm not sure where it will come from. I like that the future looks bright from these cards! Thanks :)
I am so sure that you are headed towards brighter days and your difficulties will melt away one by one! This card points at great promise and success for your concern! Thanks for sitting!

amaya1

Do you see me in a newrelationship on December or single

Bonny

Hi Pumpkins:)

I think I owe you a reading 🌷sorry!!

If you would like me to read for you please let me know.

Q. What is ahead in my employment at J?

pageofswords9110

Withdrawn

pumpkins

Do you see me in a newrelationship on December or single

No need to worry / If you believe

Have you been second guessing your wish to be with someone special already? Well, stay positive and you'll receive what you expect at this time. Don't fall for doubt as your experience will match that energy. Believe in yourself as your worries are unnecessary. Fear and worry will only slow down the eventual manifestation of your desire. Very soon you will wonder why you were worrying yourself over this situation at all! Wonderful message for you amaya1:)

amaya1

No need to worry / If you believe

Have you been second guessing your wish to be with someone special already? Well, stay positive and you'll receive what you expect at this time. Don't fall for doubt as your experience will match that energy. Believe in yourself as your worries are unnecessary. Fear and worry will only slow down the eventual manifestation of your desire. Very soon you will wonder why you were worrying yourself over this situation at all! Wonderful message for you amaya1:)
Yes worries i just have failure dates , i havent find the ideal or someone that matches me may imu heart belongs elsewhere but i want a good connection now

Thanks..

selenatarot

Do you see me in a relationship over the next few months?

pumpkins

Hi Pumpkins:)

I think I owe you a reading 🌷sorry!!

If you would like me to read for you please let me know.

Q. What is ahead in my employment at J?

No worries Bonny! Life happens to all of us:) If you could give me a message regarding my unemployment at this time that would be great!

Here:

You are ready/ Romance

Well, am not sure if this message is for your employment or love life or both. But you seem to be ready to move forward as far as romance is concerned. This place of employment might be connected to a very important relationship in your life. Have faith, you are headed in right direction. Trust will grow from here and you will recommit to each other if you have known this person already. If not and you're still seeking, expect a positive outcome in this regard! I think your employment at J has something to do with your personal life as well.