Readings for feedback!

pumpkins

Yes worries i just have failure dates , i havent find the ideal or someone that matches me may imu heart belongs elsewhere but i want a good connection now

Thanks..
If we go by the messages, you will find what you are looking for! Stay positive! Thanks for your fb!

pumpkins

Do you see me in a relationship over the next few months?

I asked about next 4 months and this is what I got for your question:

No need to worry/ Remain positive/ Abundance

If you are already taking steps to manifest something in this regard you must know that your efforts will bear fruit in near future. You will need to take necessary action though to reach your goal. Don't let negativity affect you in any way, remain positive as you might feel at this time that your plans are taking long to manifest but you will see a change very soon. Don't lose hope as what you want is about to enter your life.

Dartellus

Hey P!

What jaqueline A feels towards me?

Thanks!

pumpkins

Hey P!

What jaqueline A feels towards me?

Thanks!

Friendship

J sees you as their true friend, one of the most cherished friendships if you've known this person for long. Also they feel that they are lucky to have met you in this life and this bond you have is sure to be long-lasting. Did you guys cross paths unexpectedly? There is an element of surprise in this case and a positive one at that!

selenatarot

I asked about next 4 months and this is what I got for your question:

No need to worry/ Remain positive/ Abundance

If you are already taking steps to manifest something in this regard you must know that your efforts will bear fruit in near future. You will need to take necessary action though to reach your goal. Don't let negativity affect you in any way, remain positive as you might feel at this time that your plans are taking long to manifest but you will see a change very soon. Don't lose hope as what you want is about to enter your life.

Lovely message and I will try to remain positive over the next 4 months. I have not had very good luck with my love life. Thank you for the reading.

Aries2014

Could I sit please

zhadee

interesting set of cards, pumpkins :) may I sit?

my q: what does A think or feel towards me?

Dartellus

Friendship

J sees you as their true friend, one of the most cherished friendships if you've known this person for long. Also they feel that they are lucky to have met you in this life and this bond you have is sure to be long-lasting. Did you guys cross paths unexpectedly? There is an element of surprise in this case and a positive one at that!

Hiya P!

Yep, this is spot on! She still seeing me like a true and real friend. For some reason i don't feel like that anymore, things changed. Yes, we crossed way unexpectedly, this wasn't on purpose.
She indeed sees me like that and don't leave me alone sometimes.

Thanks P!

pumpkins

Lovely message and I will try to remain positive over the next 4 months. I have not had very good luck with my love life. Thank you for the reading.
Wish you good luck Selena! Thanks for sitting!