Readings in exchange for healing energy/good vibes for my Eye

Girl Archer

Hi AT-ers,

Yours truly is undergoing a bunch of tests because of what I previously thought to be an eye inflammation. I want to do a few readings in exchange for feedback and Healing energy/light/good vibes because I am scared about what the tests might show :)

I will be using Romance Angels for love questions, Spirit Animal Messages for any kind of question really and if you want a bit of self love, I will draw you a message with the Crazy Sexy Love Cards ;)

pageofswords9110

Sending healing vibes girl ! I recwntly had an eye problem and it was hell so i know you're pain.

Romance oracle what is something my guides want me to know ?

cbiz83

Sending positive healing energy toward you :)

Reading only if you feel up to it (I'd send the energy all the same)

It's a bit of a rocky patch lately, and I'm just looking for suggestions on getting through the next few months in a healthy way.

CosmicBeing

Feel better I had eye issues for a while when my health was flaring up. (just hope they don't feel the need to put you on steroids)

How can I build up my confidence and stamp out the strong self-doubt I been feeling lately?

Girl Archer

Feel better I had eye issues for a while when my health was flaring up. (just hope they don't feel the need to put you on steroids)

How can I build up my confidence and stamp out the strong self-doubt I been feeling lately?

I am already on them steroids, ugh. Here we go :)

Base: Cardinal- The polarities of your spiritual pursuits and physical pleasures is out of balance. Do whatever is necessary to restore equilibrium, that is the reason you are shrouded in self doubt.

Also Condor wants to add that you are too enmeshed in the situation to be able to look at the big picture. Step back and take a breather.

How you can conquer this- Boar advises you to face your problems with courage, he is there to guide you, increase your confidence and make sure of your victory. The Cheetah warns you against impulsive decisions, and to latch on to your goal with clarity and swiftness. Cat says to relinquish your dependency on others and strike out on your own.

Hope this resonates, thank you for sitting :)

Girl Archer

Sending positive healing energy toward you :)

Reading only if you feel up to it (I'd send the energy all the same)

It's a bit of a rocky patch lately, and I'm just looking for suggestions on getting through the next few months in a healthy way.

Dog says your loyalty is misplaced by serving too many or the wrong masters. you need to put yourself first.
What you should do- The wise chimpanzee says to Use your intuition and intellect to find the solutions to your questions.
Is this rocky patch a result of an impulse decision? Wondering why the Emu (new adventure) came up as the root of your issue. Is it because you don't have enough adventure or too much? I sense a trouble maker in your life, that could also be the root of all this. Not a malicious one, but definitely one you need to keep an eye out for.

These experiences are shaping you in order to strengthen your leadership skills, which you will soon be called upon to make use of is the message of the Tiger.

Fun tip- Express yourself through song and music, your creative energies need an outlet. Or so says the Unicorn.

GOOD LUCK! :) Thank you for sitting, I hope it resonated with you. Thank you for sending me good energy :)

I love your dp, that is Lizzie right? :)

Girl Archer

Sending healing vibes girl ! I recwntly had an eye problem and it was hell so i know you're pain.

Romance oracle what is something my guides want me to know ?

Hi Page,

Thank you for sitting. I will do yours ASAP. Have to just locate my cards.

Update: I found them in the boudoir. How fitting, lol.

Base: Pay Attention to the Red Flags

You are being cautioned by your Romance Angels. Stay alert to the signs.

Cards drawn: Worth Waiting For, Finances and Career, Forgiving and Learning, Playfulness.

The love you seek is worth waiting for, for now you are being called upon to stay cautious and focus on finances and career. Practise forgiveness and letting the past stay there firmly. You can kindle romance by allowing your fun and youthful side to shine!

Let me know if it resonates.

pageofswords9110

Hi Page,

Thank you for sitting. I will do yours ASAP. Have to just locate my cards.

Update: I found them in the boudoir. How fitting, lol.

Base: Pay Attention to the Red Flags

You are being cautioned by your Romance Angels. Stay alert to the signs.

Cards drawn: Worth Waiting For, Finances and Career, Forgiving and Learning, Playfulness.

The love you seek is worth waiting for, for now you are being called upon to stay cautious and focus on finances and career. Practise forgiveness and letting the past stay there firmly. You can kindle romance by allowing your fun and youthful side to shine!

Let me know if it resonates.

I'm definitely seeing the red flags for sure. I'm working on my finances. Im currently looking for a better job im actually at work now lol. I'm slightly dating but I'm waiting. I thinking focusing more on myself is the goal for now.

MissNine

Hi GA! Sending good vibes to you and your eyes for quick healing!!
Can you please ask the Love angels what I need to know about my next romantic relationship?

CosmicBeing

I am already on them steroids, ugh. Here we go :)

Eeek the steroids were horrible for me. Well drink lots of water, reduce salt intake, and relax. Hopefully the steroid work better for you than me.

My passport has the steroid moon face lol!!

Base: Cardinal- The polarities of your spiritual pursuits and physical pleasures is out of balance. Do whatever is necessary to restore equilibrium, that is the reason you are shrouded in self doubt.

I feel this is true. I kinda feel I'm being pulled in different directions. I think I do need bring equilibrium and also come to an agreement between those two things.

Also Condor wants to add that you are too enmeshed in the situation to be able to look at the big picture. Step back and take a breather.

I believe this is true. But, how does one take a step back? Only way I know how to step back is to travel or get heavily involved in something else.

How you can conquer this- Boar advises you to face your problems with courage, he is there to guide you, increase your confidence and make sure of your victory. The Cheetah warns you against impulsive decisions, and to latch on to your goal with clarity and swiftness. Cat says to relinquish your dependency on others and strike out on your own.

This all makes sense, I'll remember to face problems with courage. I'll make sure to think before acting and to relinquish dependency on other (/ seeking approval of those I am close to.)

Hope this resonates, thank you for sitting :)

Thank you for the reading. Hope you recover nicely!