Readings in exchange for healing energy/good vibes for my Eye

Girl Archer

Thank you for the reading. Hope you recover nicely!

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I don't know how one might step away, perhaps emotionally detach and looking at the situation objectively might help?

CosmicBeing

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I don't know how one might step away, perhaps emotionally detach and looking at the situation objectively might help?

yea, working on that form of stepping back. Maybe a small trip to a beach area wouldn't hurt lol.

Girl Archer

Hi GA! Sending good vibes to you and your eyes for quick healing!!
Can you please ask the Love angels what I need to know about my next romantic relationship?

Hi MissNine, long time no see. How you been? :)

Base Separation Looks like we are looking at someone you have been separated from.

Worth Waiting For, Let Go of Control Issues and Make The Effort

Looks like you being guided to be pro active and not just send positive vibes towards the reality you want to manifest, but rather take the steps to make it happen. It may be a small step like a text, like or even comment. But I think this is saying for you to allow the situation to play out patiently, but to also take the steps you are being guided to take on order to manifest that great love which will be worth all the wait :)

Thanks for sitting, hope this resonated with you.

nimblypimblycat

GOOD VIBES AND A GIANT HUG!!!

Bless ya... I hate waiting for test results and all of that. I hope it gets better for you! :) wishing you well sweetheart!

Can I please ask around what I need to be prepared for over the upcoming months?

Aries2014

Sending you healing energies and Angel hugs ❤️
May your worries be less and your blessings be more

I'd like an advice card romantically on L (male)

MissNine

Hi MissNine, long time no see. How you been? :)

Base Separation Looks like we are looking at someone you have been separated from.

Worth Waiting For, Let Go of Control Issues and Make The Effort

Looks like you being guided to be pro active and not just send positive vibes towards the reality you want to manifest, but rather take the steps to make it happen. It may be a small step like a text, like or even comment. But I think this is saying for you to allow the situation to play out patiently, but to also take the steps you are being guided to take on order to manifest that great love which will be worth all the wait :)

Thanks for sitting, hope this resonated with you.
Thank you for the reading!! :heart: I hope the reading isn't wearing your eyes out too much.
Yes, I can think of at least one person I'm separated from. It could be someone I don't know, I guess. Worth waiting for. This card seems to stalk me. Lol
I think that the making the effort part would come after letting go of control issues and waiting on him to show up, no? If I would text someone it would be a preemptive strike and might scare the man instead of letting him lead. I agree that effort is necessary when he finally shows up, instead of being angry and not letting the past go.

This very much resonates. Thank you! :)

Girl Archer

To all the people that chose animal spirit guide messages, if you see those animals pay extra significance to those particular messages.

Girl Archer

GOOD VIBES AND A GIANT HUG!!!

Bless ya... I hate waiting for test results and all of that. I hope it gets better for you! :) wishing you well sweetheart!

Can I please ask around what I need to be prepared for over the upcoming months?

Aw, I feel warm already. Thank you for the hug and good vibes :) On to your reading... Base was Grouse.

Wolverine, Boar and Mountain Goat.

There is something out of balance in your life, so do whatever you must to face the problems head on with courage and confidence, restore the equilibrium. Celebrate your victory by getting in touch with the body bio rhythms through drumming and/or dancing. Just feel the beat and keep moving.

Does that make sense?

Girl Archer

Thank you for the reading!! :heart: I hope the reading isn't wearing your eyes out too much.
Yes, I can think of at least one person I'm separated from. It could be someone I don't know, I guess. Worth waiting for. This card seems to stalk me. Lol
I think that the making the effort part would come after letting go of control issues and waiting on him to show up, no? If I would text someone it would be a preemptive strike and might scare the man instead of letting him lead. I agree that effort is necessary when he finally shows up, instead of being angry and not letting the past go.

This very much resonates. Thank you! :)

I think that could be construed either way. Make the Effort. It could apply equally to both situations and it is not mandatory that the man should take the lead because his spiritual balance and sense of priorities seem to be lacking balance, he seems lost. I wouldn't read into it as a pre emptive strike.