Readings in exchange for healing energy/good vibes for my Eye

Girl Archer

Sending you healing energies and Angel hugs �7Å8„1‚5
May your worries be less and your blessings be more

I'd like an advice card romantically on L (male)

Is either of you an artsy or musical type? Your bond with L could really benefit from going out to concerts, dancing, anywhere where there is a strong flow of positivity and creative energies. Music is essential to your well being whether it is singing, listening or playing an instrument says the Humpback Whale. Grouse would like to state that you should express yourself through drumming, dancing and feeling the beat within yourselves. The tiger as base suggests that L might not mind you taking the lead, pounce on him lol! ;) Although it may not be such a bad idea after all to take the initiative and steer it in the direction that you want it to go, with gentle force.

Thank you for your hugs :) Hope that resonated.

Honeysun

Sending you love, light and positive energy :)

I choose animal spirit guide.
Q: what can I do to develop/improve my psychic abilities, if I have any?

WolfSwan

I can offer some reiki (I'm a level 2 practitioner) :)

My question is what's coming up in my love life between now and the end of the year?

Aries2014

Is either of you an artsy or musical type? Your bond with L could really benefit from going out to concerts, dancing, anywhere where there is a strong flow of positivity and creative energies. Music is essential to your well being whether it is singing, listening or playing an instrument says the Humpback Whale. Grouse would like to state that you should express yourself through drumming, dancing and feeling the beat within yourselves. The tiger as base suggests that L might not mind you taking the lead, pounce on him lol! ;) Although it may not be such a bad idea after all to take the initiative and steer it in the direction that you want it to go, with gentle force.

Thank you for your hugs :) Hope that resonated.

Thankyou for my reading! He's quite into his music and maybe yes he's waiting for me to pounce lol he's younger than me too

Well hope everything goes ok for you!!

nimblypimblycat

Aw, I feel warm already. Thank you for the hug and good vibes :) On to your reading... Base was Grouse.

Wolverine, Boar and Mountain Goat.

There is something out of balance in your life, so do whatever you must to face the problems head on with courage and confidence, restore the equilibrium. Celebrate your victory by getting in touch with the body bio rhythms through drumming and/or dancing. Just feel the beat and keep moving.

Does that make sense?

Yeah, I can relate. For a little while I have been juggling everything fine and all aspects of my life seemed to be falling into place. Then over the last month it has all gone sour. Works awful so I am looking for other vacancies, love life is none existent and the guy I want is leaving for America soon, I live far from family because of work and now work isn't great I'm unsure as to whether I should stay here... completely unbalanced. Maybe I should make a bold move and hope for the best! :)

Thank you!

Girl Archer

I can offer some reiki (I'm a level 2 practitioner) :)

My question is what's coming up in my love life between now and the end of the year?

Your Angels honour your wait and know that you are Lovable. A reconciliation with a soul mate from a past life is in the works and is going to be manifesting in your life very soon ish. There will be a great deal of Passion here (not only sexual), the manifestation will happen as soon as possible along with prayers, positive visualizations and affirmations.

Thank you for sitting, I appreciate your offer to send me some Reiki healing. Do you need any details? I could PM you.

Girl Archer

Sending you love, light and positive energy :)

I choose animal spirit guide.
Q: what can I do to develop/improve my psychic abilities, if I have any?

Thank you for sending me good vibes. Here is your reading.

The base, the Hawaiian Owl- She says " Your ancestors are offering you guidance now, so pay close attention to signs and omens around you."

The Camel says that you have to trust that you have all the resources you need to embark on a new adventure with Emu as your guide. The Gorilla advises you to listen compassionately to loved ones, especially family. Getting a lot of ancestral and familial connection here, did anyone else in your family have psychic gifts? You might want to explore that further. The Manatee says that you have to learn to accept the situation as it is, and learn/practise forgiveness. Your gift will be helping other people put the past behind, forgive and start afresh. You will be a ray of hope to all around you.

In an unrelated reading, I had a strong gut feel to pull a card that happens to be the Peregrine Falcon. Do you relate to it in anyway? Do you see them frequent where you work/live? The falcon wishes to tell you that there is an opportunity before you or coming for you and you need to jump in to right away.

Hope this resonated with you.

WolfSwan

Your Angels honour your wait and know that you are Lovable. A reconciliation with a soul mate from a past life is in the works and is going to be manifesting in your life very soon ish. There will be a great deal of Passion here (not only sexual), the manifestation will happen as soon as possible along with prayers, positive visualizations and affirmations.

Thank you for sitting, I appreciate your offer to send me some Reiki healing. Do you need any details? I could PM you.

That's lovely news :) if you could let me know where the issue is - I know you said eyes, but which one or both? Then I can just take some time out to send reiki there is particular :)

GotH

Hey Girl..
Here's sending you some healing eye energy. :livelong:

Can you tell me about the significance of this dream I had about X last night? Whichever deck you feel would work best is fine.

Thank you..

Girl Archer

That's lovely news :) if you could let me know where the issue is - I know you said eyes, but which one or both? Then I can just take some time out to send reiki there is particular :)

Thank you, it is the right eye with a mild inflammation and they are checking various stuff out all of which have been ruled out. Gout, hypothyroidism, collagen related stuff, and there is just one BIG report coming in, in a couple of days... That is for a total immune system check to make sure body isn't on self-destruct mode *shudder* Please pray/send reiki energy to me (however it works :) )