Readings in exchange for healing energy/good vibes for my Eye

Aries2014

Hey could I please sit for 1 more reading with the romance oracle I'm just wanting to know what action to expect next from L x

Girl Archer

Hey could I please sit for 1 more reading with the romance oracle I'm just wanting to know what action to expect next from L x

I think this month will typically see L behave like a giddy teenager discovering his first crush like feelings. You will be receiving much love and attention from L, keep an open mind though because his way of expressing himself may be different from what you want it to be or expect it to be. After seeing L's behaviour this month, you may actually feel like giving it a real shot with him. (New Love/Give Your Relationship a Chance/You deserve Love; Base- Keep an open mind)

Thanks for sitting. Let me know if that resonated

Aries2014

I think this month will typically see L behave like a giddy teenager discovering his first crush like feelings. You will be receiving much love and attention from L, keep an open mind though because his way of expressing himself may be different from what you want it to be or expect it to be. After seeing L's behaviour this month, you may actually feel like giving it a real shot with him. (New Love/Give Your Relationship a Chance/You deserve Love; Base- Keep an open mind)

Thanks for sitting. Let me know if that resonated

Thankyou!!
Yes I can actually imagine that tbh as it is only early days and have had good cards for him so Thankyou that's made my day xx

pageofswords9110

What can i expect from RB within the next 3 months

GotH

First card that fell out Codependency - Were you having a little too much glug glug juice that night? ;) Or are you subconsciously fixated on the idea of X, getting together/getting back with X?

Base: Give Your Relationship a chance

Cards - Real Romantic feelings, Worth Waiting For, Pay attention to Red Flags, forgiving and Learning.

I think you may have some real romantic feelings that are worth exploring. I don't think anything will happen right away between the two of you. But something is definitely in the works for sure, but also you must be cautious of the omens that you are being shown. There are some lessons, forgiving and healing that needs to be done.

Hope that made sense!

No and no to the questions in the beginning of your reading.

Red flags could be the dreams. It looks like we both need to forgive each other for the words spoken during a blow out that happened some time ago. We never talked again after that.

Thanks this does help me understand the dream better..

Jdance

thank you JDance :)

Here is your reading - I chose the Spirit animals for you. The Zebra leapt right out to tell me that you need to let go of your fears, you are safe and being watched over. The two cards I pulled confirm that they are giving you the courage to do something that you haven't done, but need to do ASAP. Blue Heron says - Make a stand for what you believe in, despite judgment or disapproval. /do what feels right, and the Peacock adds that you should stand tall and proud. It is interesting that two of the three I picked for you were birds, literal messengers. You are being asked to ground yourself more, stay attentive to things around you. Is there a situation in your life or a person you are running away from? Stop running, and do the needful.

did that make sense?

Thank you! I definately feel i am watched for sure.. so i love the reminder when my guides pop out like that. they know i need constant attention lol.
so lets see..... its a bit of a puzzle. i'm trying to think of what specifically they might be referring too. i have a few situations, but nothing major... i'm a procrastinator, so i am probably sitting on something i need to get done and i am nervous of push back... i will really have to read this one over a few times. so i apologize for being a bit wishy washy... :) there is someone who i should be running away from and i am trying to stay strong and let go .. maybe its that...
let me keep rolling this one around for a bit! Thanks my dear I appreciate it. I really hope nothing serious is going on for you! hugs

Maria Tarot

Hi AT-ers,

Yours truly is undergoing a bunch of tests because of what I previously thought to be an eye inflammation. I want to do a few readings in exchange for feedback and Healing energy/light/good vibes because I am scared about what the tests might show :)

I will be using Romance Angels for love questions, Spirit Animal Messages for any kind of question really and if you want a bit of self love, I will draw you a message with the Crazy Sexy Love Cards ;)

Hey keep positive :)

I don't need a Reading just for wishing you the best for your eye.

scorpiogirl

Hey I hope you are feeling better.
May I ask will M and me finally go on a date? Thank You!

WolfSwan

Thank you, it is the right eye with a mild inflammation and they are checking various stuff out all of which have been ruled out. Gout, hypothyroidism, collagen related stuff, and there is just one BIG report coming in, in a couple of days... That is for a total immune system check to make sure body isn't on self-destruct mode *shudder* Please pray/send reiki energy to me (however it works :) )

I did feel it was on your right side. I sent through some reiki on my Sunday morning so I hope it starts to feel better! Just wondering what cards you pulled for me? I have been doing a lot of prayer and manifestation invocations after listening to The Art of Love Series with Arielle Ford. Hopefully it does manifest my divine soulmate life partner!