Readings with Medicine cards

Honeysun

I'm willing to do couple readings with Medicine cards, as I haven't used this deck in months.

Post your questions and I will get back to them shortly.

In return, I ask for honest feedback :)

Sitters:

1. lepleadian - :)
2. MissNine - :)
3. WolfSwan - :)
4. MysticMudang - :)
5. Zayats - :)
6. Esk - :)

Closed.

lepleadian

hi do u see my gpa higher than lea's gpa?

MissNine

Hi there, Honeysun! Thank you for offering.
How are communications between C and I going to progress?

WolfSwan

I love medicine cards! I wonder if we have the same deck? I haven't used mine in awhile either.

I'd like a message from the cards. If you need a focus, I'd love something about what next steps I need to take in my career?

MysticMudang

What is causing and what should I do about my recent stomach discomfort?

Honeysun

hi do u see my gpa higher than lea's gpa?

Will lepleadian's GPA be higher than Lea's?

52 Black panther rx

This card tells me that you see everything in black and white only, e.g. you're either better than Lea or worse, and there's no in between. Try to get rid of these thoughts and pay attention to the present.
I also get the feeling that you pay too much attention to others. Let go of negative people and stop comparing yourself to others - it hinders your performance as a student. Don't think about Lea.
This card states clearly that it doesn't really matter whether your GPA will be higher than Lea's or not. Don't get too carried away, in the end, it's your GPA that really matters, not someone else's :)
Hope this helps!

Honeysun

Hi there, Honeysun! Thank you for offering.
How are communications between C and I going to progress?

Hi!

How are communications between C and MissNine going to progress?

44 Hummingbird rx

Hummingbird is a card of joy, and it usually deals with heart and love matters. Since this card is reversed, I get the feeling that there are blockages in communication. Did something happen between you two which caused ye to become more distant?
Your heart is closed, and you need to allow C to enter it.
In reversed position, this card means unhappiness. However, you have to look at the bright side. Maybe your current situation is a blessing in disguise?
I drew another card to find out how to restore balance.
4 Deer rx
I love when the cards are so clear.
The Deer reversed tells me that you're scared of something which causes you to have negative thoughts. I get the feeling that you're having negative thoughts about C which causes your heart to close. Are you afraid of being heart broken?
Find things to love about C and try to see good in him. Whatever happened, try to be compassionate. Love is the key. Try to be more gentle :)
So in conclusion, I don't think the communication is going to progress as long as you're being fearful.
Hope this helps!

Honeysun

I love medicine cards! I wonder if we have the same deck? I haven't used mine in awhile either.

I'd like a message from the cards. If you need a focus, I'd love something about what next steps I need to take in my career?

Hi! I have a newer edition :)

What next steps does WolfSwan have to take in her career?

18 Lynx and 44 Hummingbird rx

The Lynx card tells you to pay attention to what your intuition is telling you. The answer can be found within yourself. The universe is trying to contact you. Pay attention to synchronities and other omens.
Try to find things that make you happy about your job, pinpoint what you really want in your career and try to achieve those things.
In conclusion, you know what you want and you should go for it. Listen to what Universe is telling you.
The cards aren't telling much, but I think you already know the answer to your question :)

Hope this helps!

Honeysun

What is causing and what should I do about my recent stomach discomfort?

Hi. I am not a doctor, so please take this reading with a grain of salt.

What is causing MysticMudang's recent stomach discomfort?

50 Alligator

Ok, here's what the book says:
"Have you been rushing through life and not taking time to count your victories...?"
And
"In all cases, Gator is telling you that something may have escaped your perception."

I get the feeling that you either ate your meal too fast or didn't chew the food properly. It can also mean that you might've eaten expired food without noticing the changes in taste or colour.
The reason why I added these quotes from the book is that maybe they will speak more to you.

And what you should do about it?

17 Mountain Lion

"Ask questions of anyone to whom you have given authority."
And
"Become a Mountain Lion by refusing to hide in the cave of your own shyness or uncertainity."

The first quote encourages you to ask for advice from loved ones and medical personnel. Share your concerns with them - they might be able to help you or give advice, or at least tell you what are the causes of the discomfort.
And lastly, don't be afraid to contact a doctor, even if your problem is minor. If you don't know for sure what caused the discomfort, don't hide in a "cave of uncertainity" and seek help.

I'm not a doctor, so if you experience problems with your health, please seek medical advice.

zayats

I'd love a reading if you're still open!

Can you tell me what I need to know now? Any important message for the present.