Readings

pumpkins

Hi everyone!

Anybody interested in a reading for feedback or an exchange? I'll pop in and out all day and these will be one/two card draws!

Dartellus

P!

How are you doing?

What Aryanna M feels towards me?

Thanks P!

Kat Moon

May I sit please. What message are my guides trying to send me at the moment?

What can I answer for you?

pumpkins

P!

How are you doing?

What Aryanna M feels towards me?

Thanks P!

Hey D!
Good to see you again:)

Scroll

A wants to know more about you. You seem to be more experienced in some way and A respects that. They would like to exchange ideas and learn more about you.

pumpkins

May I sit please. What message are my guides trying to send me at the moment?

What can I answer for you?

Moose

The message is to focus on self-reliance at this time to create a relationship of trust and true meaning. Through self-reliance you will be able to overcome your difficulty. You are a person who likes to defend themselves and so are very capable of charging forth with great strength. Your self assurance will help you get through any adversity that has bothered you in recent times.

Thank you for offering to read kat moon! Can you please give me a message from universe for rest of 2016?

GotH

Hi P! Love your threads, may I have a reading from you? :)

Tell me about my weekend please..

Thank you! :*

Bonny

Perfect P!

I can exchange if you like but it might take me a few hours as I'm feeling a bit BLER today.

in the choice between two men for an important role, who do my guides suggest?

A or B?

God bless,
B:)

pumpkins

Hi P! Love your threads, may I have a reading from you? :)

Tell me about my weekend please..

Thank you! :*

Of course GotH! It's an honor reading for one of the best readers on this forum:)

World

This weekend or soon after you would be ending a cycle in your life after having gone through much struggle and strife. You will pause before taking on next big cycle. You will be feeling accomplished and recognize all things coming together in harmony. You will also understand how things/situations in our lives are meaningfully interconnected and this will leave you feeling at peace and satisfied!

GotH

Of course GotH! It's an honor reading for one of the best readers on this forum:)

World

This weekend or soon after you would be ending a cycle in your life after having gone through much struggle and strife. You will pause before taking on next big cycle. You will be feeling accomplished and recognize all things coming together in harmony. You will also understand how things/situations in our lives are meaningfully interconnected and this will leave you feeling at peace and satisfied!

OMGosh! I'll take that as a huge compliment from such an amazing reader as yourself. :love:

Definitely. I've been dealing with some stuff lately that I've never had to deal with before so I'm so happy to hear this will be coming to an end. I guess it's the next step before something bigger though.. YIKES! I'll be ready. I am glad you see peace and satisfaction after it all..

Thanks again lovely..

pumpkins

Perfect P!

I can exchange if you like but it might take me a few hours as I'm feeling a bit BLER today.

in the choice between two men for an important role, who do my guides suggest?

A or B?

God bless,
B:)

Thanks B! I'll take you up for reading when you are feeling better and upbeat! Please take care of yourself:)

For A:

Ring

This is something that doesn't have any end! It is eternal. If it's about commitment this one is better choice as it will make you feel whole. You do seem to have deeper commitment with this person on subconscious level if you are not committed already.

For B:

Bell

There is something new that is about to happen in this case. A new change to break the negative patters if there is any or something else that will bring you light and a new awakening. Remain alert. Have you been ignoring something regarding this person for a while? You are headed for a shake up there.

I'll let you decide which one to choose from these two as you know the situation better.